My wife and I have enjoyed receiving your publication for years. Unfortunately, our jobs now have us both traveling most weeks, and we simply cannot keep up with a daily paper. So we would like to request that you stop delivery to our home. If you have questions about this matter, please leave a message at (212) 555-5612, and either my wife or I will call you back as soon as we can. Thank you for years of reliable delivery of a first-rate newspaper. If our situation changes, we will call you to resume delivery. In the meantime, we will expect delivery to stop no later than the end of this week.

여행 동행 제안을 거절하려고

신문 배달 중단을 요청하려고

출판 일정에 대해 문의하려고

변경된 전화번호를 안내하려고

신속한 정정 보도에 감사하려고

[수능영어2011.18]

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes,