140_Luk2301_Jesus Before Pilate and Herod.jpg
140. Jesus Before Pilate

And the Jews would not enter into the Praetorium, because they believed it would defile them and disqualify them from keeping the Passover.

So Pontius Pilate went out to them and said, What accusation do you bring against this man?

They answered and said to him, If this man was not an evildoer we would not have brought him to you.

Pilate said to them, Take him and judge him yourself according to your law.

The Jews said to Pilate, It is not lawful for us to put a man to death. This happened so that the word of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spoke signifying by the manner of death by which he would die.

And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this man perverting our nation and forbidding us to give tribute to Caesar, and saying that he is the Christ, a king.

Pilate entered into the Praetorium and called Jesus.

Jesus stood before the governor who asked him, Are you the King of the Jews?

Jesus, answering him, said, Are you saying this yourself or did others tell you about me?

Pilate answered, Am I also a Jew? Your own nation and your chief priests have delivered you up to me. What have you done?

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom was of this world, then my servants would fight to keep me from being delivered up to the Jews.

Pilate said to him, Are you a king then? Jesus answered, You say that I am a king, for this purpose I have been born and for this purpose I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice.

Pilate said to him, What is truth?

And after he said this, he went out to the Jews and said to the chief priests and the crowds, I find no fault in this man, no crime in him.

Then the chief priests accused Jesus of many things. Jesus did not answer back.

Pilate again asked Jesus, Listen to all the things they are accusing you of. Don’t you have anything to say for yourself.

Jesus would not say a word, and Pilate was amazed.

But the chief priests became even more urgent, saying, He stirs up the people, teaching throughout all Judaea, from Galilee to Jerusalem.

(마27: 11-14; 예수께서 총독 앞에 섰으매 총독이 물어 가로되 네가 유대인의 왕이냐 예수께서 대답하시되 네 말이 옳도다 하시고  대제사장들과 장로들에게 고소를 당하되 아무 대답도 아니하시는지라 이에 빌라도가 이르되 저희가 너를 쳐서 얼마나 많은 것으로 증거하는지 듣지 못하느냐 하되 한마디도 대답지 아니하시니 총독이 심히 기이히 여기더라

(막15: 2-5; 빌라도가 묻되 네가 유대인의 왕이냐 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 네 말이 옳도다 하시매 대제사장들이 여러가지로 고소하는지라 빌라도가 또 물어 가로되 아무 대답도 없느냐 저희가 얼마나 많은 것으로 너로 고소하는가 보라 하되 예수께서 다시 아무 말씀도 대답지 아니하시니 빌라도가 기이히 여기더라

(눅23: 1-5; 빌라도가 예수께 묻다. 무리가 다 일어나 예수를 빌라도에게 끌고 가서 고소하여 가로되 우리가 이 사람을 보매 우리 백성을 미혹하고 가이사에게 세 바치는 것을 금하며 자칭 왕 그리스도라 하더이다 하니 빌라도가 예수께 물어 가로되 네가 유대인의 왕이냐 대답하여 가라사대 네 말이 옳도다 빌라도가 대제사장들과 무리에게 이르되 내가 보니 이 사람에게 죄가 없도다 하니 무리가 더욱 굳세게 말하되 저가 온 유대에서 가르치고 갈릴리에서부터 시작하여 여기까지 와서 백성을 소동케 하나이다 빌라도가 듣고 묻되 저가 갈릴리 사람이냐 하여 헤롯의 관할에 속한 줄을 알고 헤롯에게 보내니 때에 헤롯 예루살렘에 있더라

(요18: 28-38. 빌라도 앞에 서시다. 저희가 예수를 가야바에게서 관정으로 끌고 가니 새벽이라 저희는 더럽힘을 받지 아니하고 유월절 잔치를 먹고자 하여 관정에 들어가지 아니하더라 그러므로 빌라도가 밖으로 저희에게 나가서 말하되 너희가 무슨 일로 이 사람을 고소하느냐 대답하여 가로되 이 사람이 행악자가 아니었더면 우리가 당신에게 넘기지 아니하였겠나이다 빌라도가 가로되 너희가 저를 데려다가 너희 법대로 재판하라 유대인들이 가로되 우리에게는 사람을 죽이는 권이 없나이다 하니 이는 예수께서 자기가 어떠한 죽음으로 죽을 것을 가리켜 하신 말씀을 응하게 하려 함이러라 이에 빌라도가 다시 관정에 들어가 예수를 불러 가로되 네가 유대인의 왕이냐  예수께서 대답하시되 이는 네가 스스로 하는 말이뇨 다른 사람들이 나를 대하여 네게 한 말이뇨 빌라도가 대답하되 내가 유대인이냐 네 나라 사람과 대제사장들이 너를 내게 넘겼으니 네가 무엇을 하였느냐 예수께서 대답하시되 내 나라는 이 세상에 속한 것이 아니라 만일 내 나라가 이 세상에 속한 것이었더면 내 종들이 싸워 나로 유대인들에게 넘기우지 않게 하였으리라 이제 내 나라는 여기에 속한 것이 아니니라 빌라도가 가로되 그러면 네가 왕이 아니냐 예수께서 대답하시되 네 말과 같이 내가 왕이니라 내가 이를 위하여 났으며 이를 위하여 세상에 왔나니 곧 진리에 대하여 증거하려 함이로라 무릇 진리에 속한 자는 내 소리를 듣느니라 하신대 빌라도가 가로되 진리가 무엇이냐 하더라 

140. Jesus Before Pilate - thestoryofjesus140 (jesuspub3)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교