Gen1802-Abraham_s visitors.jpg
01Gen1701 [LLM0203] God and Angels Visit Abraham
Genesis 17:1-20, Genesis 18:1-16 
개역한글성경 창17:  창18: 

When Abram was 99 years old, the LORD appeared to him, and said "I am the Almighty God, walk before me and be perfect.  And I will make my covenant between me and you.  You shall be a father of many nations, and your name shall be Abraham. And I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land where you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession.  And I will be their God.  You shall keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you in their time.  As for Sarai your wife, her name will be Sarah. And I will bless you and give you a son of her."

And Abraham laughed because he and Sarah were very old.  But God told Abraham that Sarah would have a son, and that his name would be Isaac, and that the covenant would be with him and his descendants.

After that, one day Abraham was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day, and he look up and saw three men standing by him, and he ran to meet them and bowed himself to the ground.  And Abraham asked them to stay, and offered to get water to wash their feet and asked them to rest under the tree.  And he offered them bread and hospitality, and only after that would they go on their journey.  Abraham did not know that two of them were angels, and one was the LORD, because they appeared as men.

And so the men told Abraham to do as he said.  So Abraham hurried to Sarah and told her to make three cakes, and he got a young calf and asked a young man to prepare it. And he took butter, and milk, and the calf, and set it all down before the angels.  And they ate. 

And they said to him, "Where is Sarah your wife?"  And Abraham said "in the tent." And one of the men said "Sarah your wife shall have a son." And Sarah heard it, and she laughed inside herself because she was so old.  And the LORD said to Abraham "Why did Sarah laugh? Is any thing too hard for the LORD?  At the set time Sarah shall have a son."  But Sarah denied laughing because she was afraid, but the LORD said "No but you did laugh."  And the men got up and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on their way.

More Quiz 01Gen17, 01Gen18

Abrahamstory

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별,
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교