Kq081. What Country?

What's the missing word?

1. "And all countries came into _______ to Joseph for to buy corn; because that the famine was so sore in all lands." [Hint]

(a) Israel
(b) Egypt
(c) Greece
(d) Syria

2. "Princes shall come out of Egypt; _______ shall soon stretch out her hands unto God. Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah" [Hint]

(a) Ethiopia
(b) Germany
(c) England
(d) Mexico

3. "Whensoever I take my journey into _______, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company." [Hint]

(a) Spain
(b) Ireland
(c) Canada
(d) Brazil

4. "And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into _______" [Hint]

(a) Greece
(b) Syria
(c) Turkey
(d) Lebanon

5. "Then were the king's scribes called at that time in the third month, that is, the month Sivan, on the three and twentieth day thereof; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews, and to the lieutenants, and the deputies and rulers of the provinces which are from _______ unto Ethiopia, an hundred twenty and seven provinces, unto every province according to the writing thereof, and unto every people after their language, and to the Jews according to their writing, and according to their language." [Hint]

(a) China
(b) Australia
(c) India
(d) Iran

6. "And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from _______, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:) and came unto them." [Hint]

(a) Israel
(b) Italy
(c) Greece
(d) France

7. "Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of _______ about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God." [Hint]

(a) Libya
(b) Nigeria
(c) Algeria
(d) Portugal

8. "And his fame went throughout all _______: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them." [Hint]

(a) Syria
(b) Russia
(c) Poland
(d) Saudi Arabia

9. "Now therefore command thou that they hew me cedar trees out of _______; and my servants shall be with thy servants: and unto thee will I give hire for thy servants according to all that thou shalt appoint: for thou knowest that there is not among us any that can skill to hew timber like unto the Sidonians." [Hint]

(a) Ethiopia
(b) Cyprus
(c) Lebanon
(d) The Netherlands

10. "And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of _______. But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee" [Hint]

(a) Egypt
(b) America
(c) Lebanon
(d) Israel

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,

성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교