cv3.gif

*. 다른이로서는 구원을 얻을 수 없나니 ...  

(행04:11-12 이 예수는 너희 건축자들의 버린 돌로서 집 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었느니라 다른 이로서는 구원을 얻을 수 없나니 천하 인간에 구원을 얻을만한 다른 이름을 우리에게 주신 일이 없음이니라 하였더라 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. 

1. 왜 인간은 행복이 없는가?  

(롬03:23 모든 사람이 죄를 범하였으매 하나님의 영광에 이르지 못하더니 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;  

2. 왜 인간은 하나님을 만날수 없는가?

(행04:12 다른 이로서는 구원을 얻을 수 없나니 천하 인간에 구원을 얻을만한 다른 이름을 우리에게 주신 일이 없음이니라 하였더라 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.   

3. 어떻게 하나님을 만날 수 있는가?

(요14:06 예수께서 가라사대 내가 곧 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고는 아버지께로 올 자가 없느니라 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

4. 왜 우리에게 예수만이 길이 되는가?  

(요일03:08 죄를 짓는 자는 마귀에게 속하나니 마귀는 처음부터 범죄함이니라 하나님의 아들이 나타나신 것은 마귀의 일을 멸하려 하심이니라 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 

5. 나는 왜 확신이 없는가?

(요일05:11-13 11 또 증거는 이것이니 하나님이 우리에게 영생을 주신 것과 이 생명이 그의 아들 안에 있는 그것이니라 12 아들이 있는 자에게는 생명이 있고 하나님의 아들이 없는 자에게는 생명이 없느니라 13 내가 하나님의 아들의 이름을 믿는 너희에게 이것을 쓴 것은 너희로 하여금 너희에게 영생이 있음을 알게 하려 함이라 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 

6. 구원받은 나는 어떻게 변했는가?

(고전02:10 오직 하나님이 성령으로 이것을 우리에게 보이셨으니 성령은 모든 것 곧 하나님의 깊은 것이라도 통달하시느니라 10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 

7. 지금부터 어떻게 시작해야 합니까?   

(요17:11-12 나는 세상에 더 있지 아니하오나 저희는 세상에 있사옵고 나는 아버지께로 가옵나니 거룩하신 아버지여 내게 주신 아버지의 이름으로 저희를 보전하사 우리와 같이 저희도 하나가 되게 하옵소서 12 내가 저희와 함께 있을 때에 내게 주신 아버지의 이름으로 저희를 보전하와 지키었나이다 그중에 하나도 멸망치 않고 오직 멸망의 자식 뿐이오니 이는 성경을 응하게 함이니이다 11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are]. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 

8. 하나님의 권능이 언제 나타나는가?  

(마28:18-20 예수께서 나아와 일러 가라사대 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니 19 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 족속으로 제자를 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 세례를 주고 20 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼지어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. 

9. 기도는 영적인 과학이다.  

zz.gif(눅11:05-13 또 이르시되 너희 중에 누가 벗이 있는데 밤중에 그에게 가서 말하기를 벗이여 떡 세 덩이를 내게 빌리라 6 내 벗이 여행 중에 내게 왔으나 내가 먹일 것이 없노라 하면 7 저가 안에서 대답하여 이르되 나를 괴롭게 하지 말라 문이 이미 닫혔고 아이들이 나와 함께 침소에 누웠으니 일어나 네게 줄 수가 없노라 하겠느냐 8 내가 너희에게 말하노니 비록 벗됨을 인하여서는 일어나 주지 아니할지라도 그 강청함을 인하여 일어나 그 소용대로 주리라 9 내가 또 너희에게 이르노니 구하라 그러면 너희에게 주실 것이요 찾으라 그러면 찾을 것이요 문을 두드리라 그러면 너희에게 열릴 것이니 10 구하는 이마다 받을 것이요 찾는 이가 찾을 것이요 두드리는 이에게 열릴 것이니라 11 너희 중에 아비된 자 누가 아들이 생선을 달라 하면 생선 대신에 뱀을 주며 12 알을 달라 하면 전갈을 주겠느냐 13 너희가 악할지라도 좋은 것을 자식에게 줄 줄 알거든 하물며 너희 천부께서 구하는 자에게 성령을 주시지 않겠느냐 하시니라 5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; 6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?  7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. 8 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth. 9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if [he ask] a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?  13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall [your] heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? 

10. 기도하면 왜 질병이 떠나가는가?  

(마08:14-17 예수께서 베드로의 집에 들어가사 그의 장모가 열병으로 앓아 누운 것을 보시고 15 그의 손을 만지시니 열병이 떠나가고 여인이 일어나서 예수께 수종들더라 16 저물매 사람들이 귀신 들린 자를 많이 데리고 예수께 오거늘 예수께서 말씀으로 귀신들을 쫓아 내시고 병든 자를 다 고치시니 17 이는 선지자 이사야로 하신 말씀에 우리 연약한 것을 친히 담당하시고 병을 짊어지셨도다 함을 이루려 하심이더라 14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever. 15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them. 16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with [his] word, and healed all that were sick: 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare [our] sicknesses. 

Altdorfer_crucif.jpg
Christ on the Cross between Mary and St John
Altdorfer, Albrecht
German painter (b. ca. 1480 - 1538)
c. 1512, Limewood, 102 x 116 cm
Staatliche Museen, Kassel 

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교