WSC_Q082. 죄와 보응1

Q. 82. Is any man able perfectly to keep the commandments of God?

A. No mere man, since the fall, is able in this life perfectly to keep the commandments of God, but doth daily break them in thought, word, and deed.[173]

[173] Genesis 8:21. And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. (창8:21 여호와께서 그 향기를 흠향하시고 그 중심에 이르시되 내가 다시는 사람으로 인하여 땅을 저주하지 아니하리니 이는 사람의 마음의 계획하는 바가 어려서부터 악함이라 내가 전에 행한 것 같이 모든 생물을 멸하지 아니하리니 

Romans 3:9 ff., 23. What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes.... For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (롬3:9 그러면 어떠하뇨 우리는 나으뇨 결코 아니라 유대인이나 헬라인이나 다 죄 아래 있다고 우리가 이미 선언하였느니라  23모든 사람이 죄를 범하였으매 하나님의 영광에 이르지 못하더니 

문82. 아무 사람이나 능히 하나님의 계명을 완전히 지킬 수 있는가 ?

답. 타락한 후 사람만으로는 금생에서 하나님의 계명을 완전히 지킬 수 없고 날마다 생각과 말과 행동으로써 범한다.

(1) 완전히 지킬 수 없다 (왕상 8:46 , 전 7:20 , 요일 1:18 )

(2) 사언행으로 범한다 (창 8:21 , 시 19:1-12 , 약 1:14 , 3:2,8 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교