WSC_Q083. 죄와 보응2

Q. 83. Are all transgressions of the law equally heinous?

A. Some sins in themselves, and by reason of several aggravations, are more heinous in the sight of God than others.[174]

[174] Ezekiel 8:6, 13, 15. He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.... He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.... Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. (겔8:6,13,15 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속의 행하는 일을 보느냐 그들이 여기서 크게 가증한 일을 행하여 나로 내 성소를 멀리 떠나게 하느니라 너는 다시 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라,  또 내게 이르시되 너는 다시 그들의 행하는바 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라, 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 그것을 보았느냐 너는 또 이보다 더 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라  

Matthew 11:20-24. Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee. (마11:20-24예수께서 권능을 가장 많이 베푸신 고을들이 회개치 아니하므로 그 때에 책망하시되 화가 있을찐저 고라신아 화가 있을찐저 벳새다야 너희에게서 행한 모든 권능을 두로와 시돈에서 행하였더면 저희가 벌써 베옷을 입고 재에 앉아 회개하였으리라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 심판날에 두로와 시돈이 너희보다 견디기 쉬우리라 가버나움아 네가 하늘에까지 높아지겠느냐 음부에까지 낮아지리라 네게서 행한 모든 권능을 소돔에서 행하였더면 그 성이 오늘날까지 있었으리라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 심판 날에 소돔 땅이 너보다 견디기 쉬우리라 하시니라 

John 19:11. Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. (요19:11 예수께서 대답하시되 위에서 주지 아니하셨더면 나를 해할 권세가 없었으리니 그러므로 나를 네게 넘겨 준 자의 죄는 더 크니라 하시니

문83. 법을 범한 모든 죄는 다 같이 악한다 ?

답. 어떠한 죄는 그 본질과 여러 가지 얽힌 끝이 있으므로, 하나님 앞에서 다른 죄보다 더 악한 죄도 있다 (시 19:13 , 마 11:24 , 눅 12:10 , 요 19:11, 히 2:2,3 , 10:29 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교