WSC_Q085. 은혜의 방편

Q. 85. What doth God require of us, that we may escape his wrath and curse, due to us for sin?

A. To escape the wrath and curse of God, due to us for sin, God requireth of us faith in Jesus Christ, repentance unto life,[176] with the diligent use of all the outward means whereby Christ communicateth to us the benefits of redemption.[177]

[176] 

Mark 1:15. And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. (막1:15가라사대 때가 찼고 하나님 나라가 가까왔으니 회개하고 복음을 믿으라 하시더라

Acts 20:21. Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. (행20:21 유대인과 헬라인들에게 하나님께 대한 회개와 우리 주 예수 그리스도께 대한 믿음을 증거한 것이라

[177]

Acts 2:38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (행2:38  베드로가 가로되 너희가 회개하여 각각 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 세례를 받고 죄 사함을 얻으라 그리하면 성령을 선물로 받으리니

1 Corinthians 11:24-25. And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. (고전 11:24-25 축사하시고 떼어 가라사대 이것은 너희를 위하는 내 몸이니 이것을 행하여 나를 기념하라 하시고 식후에 또한 이와 같이 잔을 가지시고 가라사대 이 잔은 내 피로 세운 새 언약이니 이것을 행하여 마실 때마다 나를 기념하라 하셨으니

Colossians 3:16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (골3:16그리스도의 말씀이 너희 속에 풍성히 거하여 모든 지혜로 피차 가르치며 권면하고 시와 찬미와 신령한 노래를 부르며 마음에 감사함으로 하나님을 찬양하고 

문85. 우리가 죄를 인하여 하나님께 받을 진노와 저주를 피하게 하려고 하나님이 우리에게 요구하시는 것이 무엇인가 ?

답. 우리가 죄를 인하여 하나님께 마땅히 받을 진노와 저주를 피하게 하려고 하나님이 우리에게 요구 하시는 것은, 예수 그리스도를 믿는 것과 생명에 이르는 회개와 그리스도가 우리에게 구속의 유익을 전하는 여러 가지 나타내는 방법을 힘써 사용 하라는 것이다 (제 88문 참조 )

(1) 예수 그리스도를 믿는 것 (요 3:16 , 행 20:21 )

(2) 생명에 이르는 회개 (막 1:15 )

(3) 보이신 방법을 힘써 이용하는 것 (마 28:20 , 눅 13:24 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교