WSC_Q086. 회개1

Q. 86. What is faith in Jesus Christ?

A. Faith in Jesus Christ is a saving grace,[178] whereby we receive and rest upon him alone for salvation, as he is offered to us in the gospel.[179]

[178] 

Ephesians 2:8-9. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (엡2:8-9 너희가 그 은혜를 인하여 믿음으로 말미암아 구원을 얻었나니 이것이 너희에게서 난 것이 아니요 하나님의 선물이라 행위에서 난 것이 아니니 이는 누구든지 자랑치 못하게 함이니라 

Cf. Romans 4:16. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all (롬4:16 그러므로 후사가 되는 이것이 은혜에 속하기 위하여 믿음으로 되나니 이는 그 약속을 그 모든 후손에게 굳게 하려 하심이라 율법에 속한 자에게 뿐아니라 아브라함의 믿음에 속한 자에게도니 아브라함은 하나님 앞에서 우리 모든 사람의 조상이라 

[179]

John 20:30-31. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. (요20:30-31 예수께서 제자들 앞에서 이책에 기록되지 아니한 다른 표적도 많이 행하셨으나 오직 이것을 기록함은 너희로 예수께서 하나님의 아들 그리스도이심을 믿게 하려 함이요 또 너희로 믿고 그 이름을 힘입어 생명을 얻게 하려 함이니라

Galatians 2:15-16. We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. (갈2:15-16 우리는 본래 유대인이요 이방 죄인이 아니로되 사람이 의롭게 되는 것은 율법의 행위에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 예수 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암는줄 아는고로 우리도 그리스도 예수를 믿나니 이는 우리가 율법의 행위에서 아니고 그리스도를 믿음으로서 의롭다 함을 얻으려 함이라 율법의 행위로서는 의롭다 함을 얻을 육체가 없느니라 

Philippians 3:3-11. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. (빌3:3-11하나님의 성령으로 봉사하며 그리스도 예수로 자랑하고 육체를 신뢰하지 아니하는 우리가 곧 할례당이라 그러나 나도 육체를 신뢰할만하니 만일 누구든지 다른이가 육체를 신뢰할 것이 있는 줄로 생각하면 나는 더욱 그러하리니 내가 팔일만에 할례를 받고 이스라엘의 족속이요 베냐민의 지파요 히브리인 중의 히브리인이요 율법으로는 바리새인이요 열심으로는 교회를 핍박하고 율법의 의로는 흠이 없는 자로라 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상함을 인함이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로서 난 의라 내가 그리스도와 그 부활의 권능과 그 고난에 참예함을 알려하여 그의 죽으심을 본받아 어찌하든지 죽은 자 가운데서 부활에 이르려 하노니  

문86. 예수 그리스도를 믿는 것이 무엇인가 ?

답. 예수 그리스도를 믿는 것은 곧 구원얻는 은혜인데, 이로 말미암아 복음 중에 우리에게 주신 대로 구원을 얻기 위하여 우리가 예수를 영접하고 그에게만 의지하는 것이다.

(1) 예수님을 영접하는 것 (요 1:12 , 행 16:31 , 히 10:39 , 계 22:17 )

(2) 그에게만 의지하는 것 (잠 3:5 , 빌 3:9 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교