WSC_Q087. 회개2

Q. 87. What is repentance unto life?

A. Repentance unto life is a saving grace,[180] whereby a sinner, out of a true sense of his sin, and apprehension of the mercy of God in Christ,[181] doth, with grief and hatred of his sin, turn from it unto God,[182] with full purpose of, and endeavor after, new obedience.[183]

[180] 

Acts 11:18. When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life. (행11:18 저희가 이 말을 듣고 잠잠하여 하나님께 영광을 돌려 가로되 그러면 하나님께서 이방인에게도 생명 얻는 회개를 주셨도다 하니라

2 Timothy 2:25. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth (딤후2:25 거역하는 자를 온유함으로 징계할찌니 혹 하나님이 저희에게 회개함을 주사 진리를 알게 하실까 하며 

[181] 

Psalm 51:1-4. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. (시51:1-4 하나님이여 주의 인자를 좇아 나를 긍휼히 여기시며 주의 많은 자비를 좇아 내 죄과를 도말하소서 나의 죄악을 말갛게 씻기시며 나의 죄를 깨끗이 제하소서 대저 나는 내 죄과를 아오니 내 죄가 항상 내 앞에 있나이다 내가 주께만 범죄하여 주의 목전에 악을 행하였사오니 주께서 말씀하실 때에 의로우시다 하고 판단하실 때에 순전하시다 하리이다 

Joel 2:13. And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. (욜2:13너희는 옷을 찢지 말고 마음을 찢고 너희 하나님 여호와께로 돌아올찌어다 그는 은혜로우시며 자비로우시며 노하기를 더디하시며 인애가 크시사 뜻을 돌이켜 재앙을 내리지 아니하시나니

Luke 15:7, 10. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.... Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. (눅15:7,10 내가 너희에게 이르노니 이와 같이 죄인 하나가 회개하면 하늘에서는 회개할 것 없는 의인 아흔 아홉을 인하여 기뻐하는 것보다 더하리라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 이와 같이 죄인 하나가 회개하면 하나님의 사자들 앞에 기쁨이 되느니라

Acts 2:37. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? (행2:37-38 저희가 이 말을 듣고 마음에 찔려 베드로와 다른 사도들에게 물어 가로되 형제들아 우리가 어찌할꼬 하거늘 베드로가 가로되 너희가 회개하여 각각 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 세례를 받고 죄 사함을 얻으라 그리하면 성령을 선물로 받으리니 

[182]

Jeremiah 31:18-19. I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth. (렘31:18-19 에브라임이 스스로 탄식함을 내가 정녕히 들었노니 이르기를 주께서 나를 징벌하시매 멍에에 익숙지 못한 송아지 같은 내가 징벌을 받았나이다 주는 나의 하나님 여호와시니 나를 이끌어 돌이키소서 그리하시면 내가 돌아오겠나이다 내가 돌이킴을 받은 후에 뉘우쳤고 내가 교훈을 받은 후에 내 볼기를 쳤사오니 이는 어렸을 때의 치욕을 진고로 부끄럽고 욕됨이니이다 하도다

Luke 1:16-17. And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord. (눅1:16-17이스라엘 자손을 주 곧 저희 하나님께로 많이 돌아오게 하겠음이니라 저가 또 엘리야의 심령과 능력으로 주 앞에 앞서 가서 아비의 마음을 자식에게, 거스리는 자를 의인의 슬기에 돌아오게 하고 주를 위하여 세운 백성을 예비하리라  

1 Thessalonians 1:9. For they themselves show of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God (살전1:9   저희가 우리에 대하여 스스로 고하기를 우리가 어떻게 너희 가운데 들어간 것과 너희가 어떻게 우상을 버리고 하나님께로 돌아와서 사시고 참되신 하나님을 섬기며 

[183] 

2 Chronicles 7:14. If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (대하7:14-15 내 이름으로 일컫는 내 백성이 그 악한 길에서 떠나 스스로 겸비하고 기도하여 내 얼굴을 구하면 내가 하늘에서 듣고 그 죄를 사하고 그 땅을 고칠찌라 이곳에서 하는 기도에 내가 눈을 들고 귀를 기울이리니 

Psalm 119:57-64. Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words. I entreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word. I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies. I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments. The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law. At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts. The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. (시119:57-64 

Matthew 3:8. Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: (마3:8 그러므로 회개에 합당한 열매를 맺고 

2 Corinthians 7:10. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. (고후7:10 하나님의 뜻대로 하는 근심은 후회할 것이 없는 구원에 이르게 하는 회개를 이루는 것이요 세상 근심은 사망을 이루는 것이니라 

문87. 생명에 이르는 회개가 무엇인가 ?

답. 생명에 이르는 회개는 곧 구원얻는 은혜인데, 이로 말미암아 죄인이 자기 죄를 참으로 알고, 또 그리스도 안에서 하나님의 긍휼하심을 깨달아 자기 죄를 원통히 여기고 미워함으로 죄에서 떠나, 하나님께로 돌아가서 든든하게 결심하고 마음과 힘을 다하여 새로이 순종하는 것이다.

(1) 구원을 얻은 은혜 (행 11:18 , 딤전 2:15 )

(2) 자기 죄를 인식함 (눅 22:61 , 행 2:37 )

(3) 하나님의 긍휼하심을 기다림 (단 9:18 ,욜 2:13 )

(4) 죄에 대한 애통 (눅 18:13 )

(5) 죄와 이별 (렘 31:18,19 )

(6) 하나님께 돌아감 (삼상 7:2 , 눅 15:20 )

(7) 새로이 순종함 (롬 6:16 )

The Westminster Shorter Catechism 웨스트민스터 소요리문답

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교