WLC_Q016_천사

Q. 16. How did God create angels?

A. God created all the angels[50] spirits,[51] immortal,[52] holy,[53] excelling in knowledge,[54] mighty in power,[55] to execute his commandments, and to praise his name,[56] yet subject to change.[57]

=====

[50] the angels

Colossians 1:16. (골01:16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.

[51] spirits

Psalm 104:4. (시104:4) Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire.

[52] immortal

Matthew 22:30. (마22:30) For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

[53] holy

Matthew 25:31. (마25:31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory.

[54] knowledge

2 Samuel 14:17. (삼하14:17) Then thine handmaid said, The word of my lord the king shall now be comfortable: for as an angel of God, so is my lord the king to discern good and bad: therefore the LORD thy God will be with thee.

Matthew 24:36. (마24:36) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

[55] mighty in power

2 Thessalonians 1:7 (살후01:7) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels.

[56] praise his name

Psalm 103:20-21. (시103:20-21) Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

[57] subject to change

2 Peter 2:4. (벧후02:4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.

The Westminster Larger Catechism
웨스터민스터 대요리문답016

문 16. 하나님께서 천사를 어떻게 지으셨는가?

답. 하나님께서는 천사를 영으로 지으셨다. 이는 불멸의 영이며, 거룩하며, 지식에 탁월하며, 능력이 크며 하나님의 계명을 지키고 그 성호를 찬송케 하셨으나 변할 수 있게 지으셨다.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교