WCF01-02 Chapter I Of the Holy Scripture

II. Under the name of Holy Scripture, or the Word of God written, are now contained all the books of the Old and New Testament, which are these: Of the Old Testament: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, I Samuel, II Samuel, I Kings, II Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, The Song of Songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi. Of the New Testament: The Gospels according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, The Acts of the Apostles, Paul's Epistles to the Romans, Corinthians I, Corinthians II, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Thessalonians I , Thessalonians II , To Timothy I , To Timothy II, To Titus, To Philemon, The Epistle to the Hebrews, The Epistle of James, The first and second Epistles of Peter, The first, second, and third Epistles of John, The Epistle of Jude, The Revelation of John. All which are given by inspiration of God to be the rule of faith and life.[7]

=====

[7] 

LUK 16:29 (
눅16:29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

LUK 16:31 (눅16:31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

EPH 2:20 (엡02:20) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone.

REV 22:18-19 (계22:18-19) 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

2TI 3:16 (딤전03:16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

01-02. “성경” 혹은 “하나님의 기록된 말씀”이라는 이름 아래에는 신구약의 모든 서책들이 포함되어 있으니, 그것은 다음과 같다.

구약 : 창세기, 출애굽기, 레위기, 민수기, 신명기, 여호수아, 사사기, 룻기, 사무엘 상, 사무엘 하, 열왕기 상, 열왕기 하, 역대기 상, 역대기 하, 에스라, 느헤미야, 에스더, 욥기, 시편, 잠언, 전도서, 아가, 이사야, 예레미야, 예레미야 애가, 에스겔, 다니엘, 호세아, 요엘, 아모스, 오바댜, 요나, 미가, 나훔, 하박국, 스바냐, 학개, 스가랴, 말라기.

신약 : 마태복음, 마가복음, 누가복음, 요한복음, 사도행전, 로마서, 고린도 전서, 고린도 후서, 갈라디아서, 에베소서, 빌립보서, 골로새서, 데살로니가 전서, 데살로니가 후서, 디모데 전서, 디모데 후서, 디도서, 빌레몬서, 히브리서, 야고보서 베드로전서, 베드로 후서, 요한일서, 요한이서, 요한삼서, 유다서, 요한계시록.

이 모든 책들은 하나님의 직접적인 영감으로 주신 것이니,7) 신앙과 생활의 유일한 법칙이다.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교