WCF01-03 Chapter I Of the Holy Scripture

III. The books commonly called Apocrypha, not being of divine inspiration, are no part of the canon of the Scripture, and therefore are of no authority in the Church of God, nor to be any otherwise approved, or made use of, than other human writings.[8]

=====

[8] 

LUK 24:27 (
눅24:27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

LUK 24:44 (
눅24:44) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

ROM 3:2 (롬03:02) Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

2PE 1:21 (벧후01:21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

01-03. 일반적으로 가경(假經)이라는 책들은 하나님의 감동으로 된 것이 아니므로 정경(正經)에 속하지 못하며, 따라서 교회에 대하여 권위를 가지지 못한다. 그것은 사람의 작품일 뿐 그 이상 달리 인정받거나 사용될 수 없는 것이다.8)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교