WCF01-07 Chapter I Of the Holy Scripture

VII. All things in Scripture are not alike plain in themselves, nor alike clear unto all:[15] yet those things which are necessary to be known, believed, and observed for salvation are so clearly propounded, and opened in some place of Scripture or other, that not only the learned, but the unlearned, in a due use of the ordinary means, may attain unto a sufficient understanding of them.[16]

=====

[15] 

2PE 3:16 (벧후03:16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things: in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

[16] 

PSA 119:105 (시119:105) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

PSA 119:130 (시119:130) The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

01-07. 성경에 포함된 모든 진리가 그 명백성에 있어서 동일하지는 않다.15) 그러나 우리가 믿고 지켜야 할 구원의 도리는 성경에 명백히 해설되었고 또 나타나 있다. 그러므로 유식한 자든지 무식한 자든지 평범한 지각을 적절히 사용해도 그 진리들을 만족히 알 만하다.16)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교