WCF01-08 Chapter I Of the Holy Scripture

VIII. The Old Testament in Hebrew (which was the native language of the people of God of old), and the New Testament in Greek (which, at the time of the writing of it, was most generally known to the nations), being immediately inspired by God, and, by His singular care and providence, kept pure in all ages, are therefore authentical;[17] so as, in all controversies of religion, the Church is finally to appeal unto them.[18] But, because these original tongues are not known to all the people of God, who have right unto, and interest in the Scriptures, and are commanded, in the fear of God, to read and search them,[19] therefore they are to be translated in to the vulgar language of every nation unto which they come,[20] that, the Word of God dwelling plentifully in all, they may worship Him in an acceptable manner;[21] and, through patience and comfort of the Scriptures, may have hope.[22]

=====

[17]

MAT 5:18 (마05:18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

[18] 

ISA 8:20 (사08:20) To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

ACT 15:15 (행15:15) And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written.

JOH 5:39 (요05:39) Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

JOH 5:46 (요05:46) For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

[19] 

JOH 5:
39 (요05:39) Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

[20] 

1CO 14:6 (고전14:06) Now, brethren, if I come undo you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, of by prophesying, or by doctrine?

1CO 14:9 (고전14:09) So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

1CO 14:11-12 (고전14:11-12) 11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me. 12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

1CO 14:24 (고전14:24) But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:

1CO 14:27-28 (고전14:27-28) 27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most three, and that by course; and let one interpret. 28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

[21] 

COL 3:16 (골03:16) Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

[22] 

ROM 15:4 (롬15:04) For whatsoever things were written aforetime, were written for our learning; that we, through patience and comfort of the scriptures, might have hope.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

01-08. 구약은 히브리어(구약시대 하나님의 백성이 사용한 말)로, 신약은 헬라어(그 기록 당시에 모든 나라들에 일반적으로 알려진 말)로 하나님으로 말미암아 모든 시대에 순수하게 보전(保全)되어 왔다. 그러므로 이 책들은 권위 있고 신뢰할 만한 것이다.17) 따라서 모든 종교적 논쟁에 있어서 교회는 성경에 근거하여 그 최후적 결론을 내린다.18)

성경을 읽을 권리와 관심을 가지는 모든 하나님의 백성이 다 성경 원어를 알지는 못한다. 그러나 그들도 하나님의 명령에 의하여 경의(敬意)하는 심리로 성경을 읽으며 상고하도록 되어 있다.19) 그러므로 성경은 모든 나라들의 평범한 말로 번역되어야 한다.20) 그렇게 되면 하나님 말씀이 모든 사람들에게 풍성하게 되어21) 그들이 합당하게 예배하며, 성경의 인내와 위안으로 소망을 가지게 된다.22)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교