WCF02-01 Chapter II Of God, and of the Holy Trinity

I. There is but one only,[1] living, and true God,[2] who is infinite in being and perfection,[3] a most pure spirit,[4] invisible,[5] without body, parts,[6] or passions;[7] immutable,[8] immense,[9] eternal,[10] incomprehensible,[11] almighty,[12] most wise,[13] most holy,[14] most free,[15] most absolute;[16] working all things according to the counsel of His own immutable and most righteous will,[17] for His own glory;[18] most loving,[19] gracious, merciful, long-suffering, abundant in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin;[20] the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him;[21] and withal, most just, and terrible in His judgments,[22] hating all sin,[23] and who will by no means clear the guilty.[24]

=====

[1]

DEU 6:4 (신06:4) Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.

1CO 8:4 (고전08:4) As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God by one.

1CO 8:6 (고전08:6) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

[2]

1TH 1:9 (살전01:9) For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols, to serve the living and true God.

JER 10:10 (렘10:10) But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting King.

[3]

JOB 11:7-9 (욥11:7-9) 7 Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? 8 It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know? 9 The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.

JOB 26:14 (욥26:14) Lo, these are parts of his ways; but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

[4]

JOH 4:24 (요04:24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

[5]

1TI 1:17 (딤전01:17) Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

[6]

DEU 4:15-16 (신04:15-16) Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: 16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female.

JOH 4:24 (요04:24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

with LUK 24:39 (눅24:39) Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

[7]

ACT 14:11 (행14:11) And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.

ACT 14:15 (행14:15) And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein.

[8]

JAM 1:17 (약01:17) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

MAL 3:6 (말03:6) For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

[9]

1KI 8:27 (왕상08:27) But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

JER 23:23-24 (렘23:23-24) 23Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

[10]

PSA 90:2 (시090:2) Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

1TI 1:17 (딤전01:17) Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

[11]

PSA 145:3 (시145:3) Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

[12]

GEN 17:1 (창17:1) And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

REV 4:8 (계04:8) And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

[13]

ROM 16:27 (롬16:27) To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

[14]

ISA 6:3 (사06:3) And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

REV 4:8 (계04:8) And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

[15]

PSA 115:3 (시115:3) But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

[16]

EXO 3:14 (출03:14) And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

[17]

EPH 1:11 (엡01:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.

[18]

PRO 16:4 (잠16:4) The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

ROM 11:36 (롬11:36) For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

[19]

1JO 4:8 (요일04:8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1JO 4:16 (요일04:16) And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

[20]

EXO 34:6-7 (출34:6-7) 6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, 7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

[21]

HEB 11:6 (히11:6) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

[22]

NEH 9:32-33 (느09:32-33) 32 Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the terrible God, who keepest covenant and mercy, let not all the trouble seem little before thee, that hath come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all thy people, since the time of the kings of Assyria unto this day. 33 Howbeit thou art just in all that is brought upon us; for thou hast done right, but we have done wickedly.

[23]

PSA 5:5-6 (시005:5-6) 5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

[24]

NAH 1:2-3 (나01:2-3) 2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. 3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

EXO 34:7 (출34:7) Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

제 2 장 하나님과 삼위일체

02-01. 하나님은 오직 한 분이신데,1) 살아 계시고 참되신 하나님이시다.2) 그는 그 존재와 속성3)에 무한하시고, 지극히 순결하신 영4)으로서 보이지 아니하시며,5) 몸이나 지체6)나 성정7)이 없으시다. 그는 변치 아니하시며,8) 무궁하시고,9) 영원하시어10) 인간이 측량하지 못한다.11) 그는 전능하시고,12) 지극히 지혜로우시고,13) 지극히 거룩하시고,14) 지극히 자유로우시고,15) 지극히 절대적이시어서16) 그 변치 않는 의로운 뜻17)의 계획대로 모든 일들을 행하시되 자기의 영광을 위하여18) 행하신다. 그는 사랑이 지극하시며,19) 은혜로우시며, 자비로우시며, 오래 참으시며, 인자하심과 진실하심이 풍부하셔서 사람들의 불의와 범행과 죄를 용서하시며,20) 부지런히 그를 찾는 자에게 갚아 주신다.21) 동시에 그의 심판은 지극히 공의롭고 무서우며,22) 그는 모든 죄를 미워하시므로23) 죄를 회개치 않고 스스로 고집하여 죄 짐을 지고 있는 자들을 결단코 면죄(용서)하지 않으신다.24)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교