WCF03-01 Chapter III Of God's Eternal Decree

I. God from all eternity, did, by the most wise and holy counsel of His own will, freely, and unchangeably ordain whatsoever comes to pass;[1] yet so, as thereby neither is God the author of sin,[2] nor is violence offered to the will of the creatures; nor is the liberty or contingency of second causes taken away, but rather established.[3]

=====

[1]

EPH 1:11 (엡01:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.

ROM 11:33 (롬11:33) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

HEB 6:17 (히06:17) Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath.

ROM 9:15 (롬09:15) For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

ROM 9:18 (롬09:18) Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

[2]

JAM 1:13 (약01:13) Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.

JAM 1:17 (약01:17) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

1JO 1:5 (요일01:05) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

[3]

ACT 2:23 (행02:23) Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain.

MAT 17:12 (마17:12) But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

ACT 4:27-28 (행04:27-28) For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, 28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

JOH 19:11 (요19:11) Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

PRO 16:33 (잠16:33) The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith

웨스트민스터 신앙고백

제 3 장 하나님의 영원한 작정

1. 하나님께서는 영원 전부터 장차 될 모든 일들을 작정하셨는데,1) 이는 그의 뜻에 가장 지혜롭고 거룩한 계획대로 하신 것이며, 자유로이 또는 변동 없이 하신 것이다. 그러나 그가 죄를 내시지는 않았으며,2) 피조물들(사람들)의 의지를 억압하지 않으셨고, 자연 법칙의 자유나 우연성을 빼앗지 않으시고 도리어 성립시키신다.3)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교