WCF03-02 Chapter III Of God's Eternal Decree

II. Although God knows whatsoever may or can come to pass upon all supposed conditions;[4] yet has He not decreed anything because He foresaw it as future, or as that which would come to pass upon such conditions.[5]

=====

[4]

ACT 15:18 (행15:18) Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

1SA 23:11-12 (삼상23:11-12) Will the men of Keilah deliver me up into his hand? will Saul come down, as thy servant hath heard? O Lord God of Israel, I beseech thee, tell thy servant. And the Lord said, He will come down. 12 Then said David, Will the men of Keilah deliver me and my men into the hand of Saul? And the Lord said, They will deliver thee up.

MAT 11:21 (마11:21) Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

MAT 11:23 (마11:23) And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

[5]

ROM 9:11 (롬09:11) (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

ROM 9:13 (롬09:13) As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

ROM 9:16 (롬09:16) So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

ROM 9:18 (롬09:18) Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

2. 하나님께서는 미래에 어떤 환경에서는 어떤 일들이 일어날 것을 아신다.4) 그러나 그가 그 예지(豫知)하시는 그 지식을 따라 일들을 작정하신 것이 아니다.5)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교