WCF03-06 Chapter III Of God's Eternal Decree

VI. As God has appointed the elect unto glory, so has He, by the eternal and most free purpose of His will, foreordained all the means thereunto.[12] Wherefore, they who are elected, being fallen in Adam, are redeemed by Christ,[13] are effectually called unto faith in Christ by His Spirit working in due season, are justified, adopted, sanctified,[14] and kept by His power, through faith, unto salvation.[15] Neither are any other redeemed by Christ, effectually called, justified, adopted, sanctified, and saved, but the elect only.[16]

=====

[12]

1PE 1:2 (벧전01:02) Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

EPH 1:4-5 (엡01:04-05) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.

EPH 2:10 (엡02:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

2TH 2:13 (살후02:13) But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.

[13]

1TH 5:9-10 (살전05:09-10) For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

TIT 2:14 (딛02:14) Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

[14]

ROM 8:30 (롬08:30) Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

EPH 1:5 (엡01:05) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.

2TH 2:13 (살후02:13) But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.

[15]

1PE 1:5 (벧전01:05) Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

[16]

JOH 17:9 (요17:09) I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

ROM 8:28 (롬08:28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

JOH 6:64-65 (요06:64-65) But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

JOH 10:26 (요10:26) But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

JOH 8:47 (요08:47) He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1JO 2:19 (요일02:19) They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

6. 하나님께서 영광의 구원을 받을 자들을 선택하심과 동시에 그 성취 방법도 예정하셨으니, 그것은 그의 영원하시고 지극히 자유로우신 뜻대로 하신 것이다.12) 본래 택함 받은 자들이 아담 안에서 타락되었으나 그리스도로 말미암아13) 구원 얻는 과정에 있어서, 적당한 시기에 역사 하시는 성령으로 말미암아 그리스도 안에서 효과적 부르심을 받으며, 바로 그들이 의롭다 하심이 되고, 양자로 삼으신 바 되고, 성화 되고,14) 구원이 완성되기까지 믿음으로 말미암아 하나님의 능력으로 그의 영적 생활이 보호를 받는다.15) 택함 받지 못한 자들에게는 위와 같은 일이 없다.16)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교