WCF05-01 Chapter V Of Providence 섭리

I. God the great Creator of all things does uphold,[1] direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things,[2] from the greatest even to the least,[3] by His most wise and holy providence,[4] according to His infallible foreknowledge,[5] and the free and immutable counsel of His own will,[6] to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy.[7]

=====

[1] 

HEB 1:3 (히01:03) Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

[2] 

DAN 4:34-35 (단04:34-35) 34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: 35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

PSA 135:6 (시135:6) Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.

ACT 17:25-28 (행17:25-28) 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

JOB 38-41. (욥38:-욥41:) 하나님께서 나타나셔서 욥에게 말씀하시다.

[3]

MAT 10:29-31 (마10:29-31) 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

[4]

PRO 15:3 (잠15:3) The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

PSA 104:24 (시104:24) O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

PSA 145:17 (시145:17) The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

[5]

ACT 15:18 (행15:18) Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

PSA 94:8-11 (시094:08-11) 8 Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise? 9 He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see? 10 He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know? 11 The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

[6]

EPH 1:11 (엡01:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will.

PSA 33:10-11 (시033:10-11) 10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. 11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

[7]

ISA 63:14 (사63:14) As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the Lord caused him to rest: so didst thou lead thy people, to make thyself a glorious name.

EPH 3:10 (엡03:10) To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God.

ROM 9:17 (롬09:17) For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

GEN 45:7 (창45:7) And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

PSA 145:7 (시145:7) They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

1647 The Westminster Confession of Faith
웨스트민스터 신앙고백

제 5 장 섭리

1. 위대하신 만물의 창조주이신 하나님은 모든 피조물들과 그들의 행동들과 기타 모든 일들1)을 크건 작건 간에2) 그의 가장 지혜롭고 거룩하신 섭리3)에 의하여 유지하시며,4) 지도하시며, 처리하시며, 다스리신다.

그가 이처럼 섭리하시되, 그의 오류 없는 예지5)와 자유롭고 동요 없는 그의 임의적(任意的)6) 계획대로 하신다. 그것은 결국 그의 지혜와 능력과 공의와 선과 긍휼을 찬송케 하려는 것이다.7)

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 테마별, 읽기(Wayne), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약,
성경연대표 1.창조 2.족장 3.출애굽 4.광야 5.정복 6.사사 7.통일왕국 8.분열왕국 9.포로 10.포로귀환 11.중간 12.예수 13.초대교회 14.세계선교