tosahbi.jpg

어떤 고사성어에 대한 이야기일까요? 맞추어 보세요.

▶ The fox is sad at the death of the hare

Once a fox and a hare became friends with the purpose of defending themselves against their joint enemy, hunters, and swore to partake their fate for each other in weal or woe. One day as they were enjoying the natural beauty together in the fields, all of a sudden, a party of hunters came and the hare was instantly shot dead. The fox had a narrow escape. 
After the hunters had gone, the fox came and wept over the death of his mate.

An elderly gentleman who happened to pass by was surprised at the scene. Curiously, he asked the fox the reason of her bitter weeping.

The fox sorrowfully replied: "We are small animals and being the prey of hunters had planned to defend ourselves against our joint enemy, hunters, promising to partake our fate for each others in weal or woe. Now our enemy has killed my companion his death may mean the death of me tomorrow. We are real friends and real friends must share everything.
 How could I not help weeping!"

"Oh, I see. You have good reasons to weep over the death of a partner," exclaimed the elderly gentleman.

The idiom "The fox is sad at the death of the hare" comes for the story above, illustrating one feels sad for the death or misfortunes of his companions.

---

从前,一只兔子和一只狐狸为对付共同的敌人――猎人,彼此联盟发誓,发誓要同生死,共患难。一天,
当他们正在田野里享受大自然的美景时,不料一群猎人突然前来,一箭就射死了兔子,狐狸也险遭不测。猎人走后,狐狸就跑到兔子身旁,哀泣悲悼。

有个长者经过,看见狐狸在兔子旁边哭泣,觉得奇怪,就问狐狸哭泣的原因。 狐狸悲哀的说:"我和兔子同样是微小的动物,是猎人捕猎的对象。我们相约共同对敌, 共生死,同患难。现在我的同盟被猎人射死,他今日的死亡,意味着我明天的死亡。我们是真正的朋友,我哪能不伤心哭泣呢!"

长者听了,叹着气,说:"你为这样的同伴哀悼哭得有理!"

"兔死狐悲"这个成语就是由这个故事而来的。表示对同类的死亡或不幸的伤心。

정답보기

※) 20200522_youtube.jpg 사자성어 성어TV성어낭독, 성어퀴즈

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,