어떤 고사성어에 대한 이야기일까요? 맞추어 보세요. 

▶ During the Warring States Period (zhàn guó 战国), Juang-tz's family was very poor. When they had nothing left to eat, Juang-tz went to borrow some money from a local official. However, the official told Juang-tz that he would not be able to lend him any money until after he had collected the rent.

Juang-tz was very angry, and he said to the official, "Yesterday I saw a crucian carp in a ditch that had dried up.He looked as if he was about to die, and asked me to quickly fetch a bucket of water to save his life. I told him that I was on my way south, where there is a lot of water, and that I would certainly bring some back for him. But the carp grew very angry and said,

"By the time you've gotten back with that water, I won't be here anymore! You'll have to go look for me at a dried fish store!"

This idiom is used to mean that a promise of help later is of no use in an immediate crisis.

战国时代,庄子家里很穷,简直就没饭吃了,他就到蓝河侯家里去借钱。庄子到了蓝河侯,表示要向他借钱,没想到篮河侯说:“你要借钱没问题,不过要等我收到租金以后。”

庄子很气忿,就对蓝河侯说:“昨天我在路旁的干水沟里看见一条鲫鱼,他说是从东海来的,今天不幸掉在干水沟里,眼看就要干死了,快点儿给扦一桶水救救 他。”我点头说:“好,我正要到南方去,那里到处都有水,我一定把西江的水放出来救你。”不料鲫鱼很气忿地说:“等到你把西江的水放出来,那时候我早已不 在这儿了,你只能到咸鱼滩儿上找我了。”

【翻译】The desperate struggle of fish.
【释义】枯鱼:干鱼;肆:店铺。卖干鱼的店铺。比喻无法挽救的绝境。
【例句】他在公司散布很多谣言,是公司里的害群之马。

【近义词】穷途末路、日暮穷途
【反义词】绝处逢生

※) 20200522_youtube.jpg 사자성어 성어TV성어낭독, 성어퀴즈

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,