A blonde went into a world wide message center to send a message to her mother overseas. When the man told her it would cost $300 she exclaimed, "I don't have that kind of money!! But I would do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother overseas!" 

The man arched an eyebrow. "Anything?"
  "Yes, anything" the blonde promised. 

With that, the man said, "Follow me" He walked into the next room and ordered, "Come in and close the door"
  She did. He then said, "Get on your knees" She did. Then he said, "Take down my zipper" She did. He said, "Go ahead...take it out"  She took it out and grabbed hold of it with both hands. 

The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well....go ahead!"
  The blonde slowly brought her lips closer, and while holding it close to her lips she said loudly, "HELLO.....MOM???"

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,