A successful female executive stood before the Pearly Gates, facing St. Peter himself. "Strange," mused St. Peter, "we've never had an executive make it this far before. I'm not sure what to do with you. While I think it over, I'll let you experience a day here and a day in Hell."

So the female exec spent an entire day lounging on clouds, playing the harp, having intelligent civilized discussions with great philosophers. Her 24 hours passed quickly and she was then transported to Hell where the Devil took her to a beautiful country club where she found many of her old friends, dressed to the nines, drinking, joking, laughing, having a great time. They talked old times, played golf, had steak and lobster, drank Champagne and danced till dawn. Before she knew it, her 24 hours was up and she was back at the Pearly Gates.

St. Peter said, "I've considered your placement, and decided I'll just let you choose where you wish to spend eternity."

She thought only briefly before she replied. "Well, Heaven was nice, but, no offense, I had a great time in Hell." And back down she went. But this time she found herself in a desolate wasteland covered with garbage. Her friends were still there, but now they were dressed in rags, picking up garbage and carrying it from one pile to another.

"Wait a minute," stammered the woman to the Devil, "I don't understand. Yesterday when I was here, there was a golf course and a country club and we ate lobster and drank Champagne and we danced the night away, having a wonderful time. Now everyone's slaving away shoveling garbage."

The Devil looked at her and smiled. "Yesterday we were recruiting you. Today, you're staff!"

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,