Three couples are interested in joining a church. There is a newlywed couple, a middle-age couple and an older couple.

The pastor tells them that their character must be tested before they will be welcome in the church, and so they must abstain from sex for two weeks.

Two weeks later the couples return and the pastor asks them ifthey abstained.

The older couple says "No problem" and the pastor welcomes them into the church.

The middle age man says

"It was rough, I had to sleep on the couch the second week, but we made it"

and the pastor welcomes them into the church.

Then the younger man says

"I'm sorry. We really tried, but then one day my wife was reaching for a bottle of Windex on the top shelf and she dropped it, and when she bent over to pick it up I was overcome with desire and I took her right there on the spot"

The pastor says

"You understand you won't be welcome in our church" and the man says

"Yeah, we understand. We're not welcome in Wal-mart anymore either."

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,