삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 003 동탁의 음모 19

19.董卓未及回言,呂布飛馬直殺過來。董卓慌走,建陽率軍掩殺。卓兵大敗,退三十餘里下寨,聚眾商議。卓曰:「吾觀呂布非常人也。吾若得此人,何慮天下哉?」帳前一人出曰:「主公勿憂:某與呂布同鄉,知其勇而無謀,見利忘義。某憑三寸不爛之舌,說呂布拱手來降,可乎?」

Dong Zhuo could not reply for Lu Bu, eager for the fight, rode straight at him. Dong Zhuo fled and Ding Yuan's army came on. The battle went in Ding Yuan's favor, and the beaten troops retired ten miles and made another camp. Here Dong Zhuo called his officers to a council.

"This Lu Bu is a marvel," said Dong Zhuo. "If he were only on my side, I would defy the whole world!"

At this a man advanced saying, "Be content, O my lord! I am a fellow villager of his and know him well: He is valorous, but not crafty; he will let go principles, when he sees advantages. With this little, blarneying tongue of mine, I can persuade him to put up his hands and come over to your side."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,