삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 003 동탁의 음모 21

21.李肅齎了禮物,投呂布寨來。伏路軍人圍住。肅曰:「可速報呂將軍,有故人來見。」軍人報知,布命入見。肅見布曰:「賢弟別來無恙!」布揖曰:「久不相見,今居何處?」肅曰:「見任虎賁中郎將之職。聞賢弟匡扶社稷,不勝之喜。有良馬一匹,日行千里,渡水登山,如履平地,名曰『赤兔』:特獻與賢弟,以助虎威。」布便令牽過來看。果然那馬渾身上下,火炭般赤,無半根雜毛;從頭至尾,長一丈;從蹄至項,高八尺;嘶喊咆哮,有騰空入海之狀。

後人有詩單道赤兔馬曰:  

奔騰千里蕩塵埃,渡水登山紫霧開。

掣斷絲韁搖玉轡,火龍飛下九天來。

Li Su reached the camp and said to the guard, "Please tell General Lu Bu that a very old friend has come to visit him."

He was admitted forthwith.

"Worthy brother, have you been well since we last met?" greeted Li Su while bowing.

"How long it is since we last saw each other!" replied Lu Bu, bowing in return. "And where are you now?"

"I am a general in the Imperial Tiger Army. When I learned you were a strong supporter of the Throne, I could not say how I rejoiced. I have come now to present to you a really fine horse, a three-hundred-mile-a-day horse, one that crosses rivers and goes up mountains as if they were the level plain. Its name is Red Hare. It will be a fitting aid to your valor."

Lu Bu bade his guards lead out the horse. It was of a uniform color like glowing-sun red---not a hair of another color. It measured ten spans from head to tail and from hoof to neck eight spans. When it neighed, the sound filled the empyrean and shook the ocean.

Mark ye the steed swift and tireless, see the dust, spurned by his hoofs, rising in clouds, 

Now it swims the river, anon climbs the hill, rending the purple mist asunder, 

Scornful it breaks the rein, shakes from its head the jeweled bridle, 

It is as a fiery dragon descending from the highest heaven.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,