삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 004 동탁의 천하 09

10.越騎校尉伍孚,字德瑜,見卓殘暴,憤恨不平。嘗於朝服內披小鎧,藏短刀,欲伺便殺卓。一日,卓入朝,孚迎至閣下,拔刀直刺卓。卓氣力大,兩手摳住;呂布便入,揪倒伍孚。卓問曰:「誰教汝反?」孚瞪目大喝曰:「汝非吾君,吾非汝臣,何反之有?汝罪惡盈天,人人願得而誅之!吾恨不車裂汝以謝天下!」卓大怒,命牽出剖剮之。孚至死罵不絕口。後人有詩讚之曰:

11. 漢末忠臣說伍孚,沖天豪氣世間無。

朝堂殺賊名猶在,萬古堪稱大丈夫!

[三國誌詩004-p05]

A general named Wu Fu was disgusted at this ferocity and sought a chance to slay Dong Zhuo. Wu Fu constantly wore a breastplate underneath his court dress and carried in conceal a sharp dagger. One day when Dong Zhuo came to court, Wu Fu met him on the steps and tried to stab him. But Dong Zhuo was a very powerful man and held Wu Fu off till Lu Bu came to his help. Lu Bu struck down the assailant.

"Who told you to rebel?" said Dong Zhuo.

Wu Fu glared at him and cried, "You are not my prince, I am not your minister: Where is the rebellion? Your crimes fill the heavens, and every person would slay you. I am sorry I cannot tear you asunder with chariots to appease the wrath of the world!"

Dong Zhuo bade the guards take him out and hack him to pieces. Wu Fu only ceased railing as he ceased to live.

That loyal servant of the latter days of Han. 

His valor was high as the heavens, in all ages unequaled; 

In the court itself would he slay the rebel, great is his fame! 

Throughout all time will people call him a hero.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,