삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 004 동탁의 천하 13

15.時呂布已牽馬至閣外,操惶遽,乃持刀跪下曰:「操有寶刀一口,獻上恩相。」卓接視之,見其刀長尺餘,七寶嵌飾,極其鋒利,果寶刀也;遂遞與呂布收了。操解鞘付布。卓引操出閣看馬。操謝曰:「借願試一騎。」卓就教與鞍轡。操牽馬出相府,加鞭望東南而去。布對卓曰:「適來曹操似有行刺之狀,及被喝破,故推獻刀。」卓曰:「吾亦疑之。」

And at that moment Lu Bu came along leading a horse.

Cao Cao in a flurry dropped on his knees and said, "I have a precious sword here which I wish to present to Your Benevolence."

Dong Zhuo took it. It was a fine blade, over a foot in length, inlaid with the seven precious signs and very keen---a fine sword in very truth. Dong Zhuo handed the weapon to Lu Bu while Cao Cao took off the sheath which he also gave to Lu Bu.

Then they went out to look at the horse. Cao Cao was profuse in his thanks and said he would like to try the horse. So Dong Zhuo bade the guards bring saddle and bridle. Cao Cao led the creature outside, leapt into the saddle, laid on his whip vigorously, and galloped away eastward.

Lu Bu said, "Just as I was coming up, it seemed to me as if that fellow was going to stab you, only a sudden panic seized him and he presented the weapon instead."

"I suspected him too!" said Dong Zhuo.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,