삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 010 마등의 의병과 조조의 분노 07

8.馬騰、韓遂見軍糧已盡,內應又泄,只得拔寨退軍。李傕、郭汜令張濟引軍趕馬騰,樊稠引軍趕韓遂,西涼軍大敗。馬超在後死戰,殺退張濟。樊稠去趕韓遂,看看趕上,相近陳倉,韓遂勒馬向樊稠曰:「吾與公乃同鄉之人,今日何太無情?」樊稠也勒住馬答道:「上命不可違!」韓遂曰:「吾此來亦為國家耳,公何相逼之甚也?」樊稠聽罷,撥轉馬頭,收兵回寨,讓韓遂去了。不隄防李傕之姪李別,見樊稠放走韓遂,回報其叔。李傕大怒,便欲興兵討樊稠。賈詡曰:「目今人心未寧,頻動干戈,深為不便;不若設一宴,請張濟、樊稠慶功,就席間擒稠斬之,毫不費力。」

Being short of food and hearing of the destruction of their three adherents in the city, the only course for Ma Teng and Han Sui was to retreat. At once Zhang Ji went in pursuit of Ma Teng, and Fan Chou followed Han Sui. The retreating army under Ma Teng was beaten, and only by Ma Chao's desperate efforts were the pursuers driven off.

Fan Chou pursued the other army. When he had come close, Han Sui rode boldly up and addressed him, saying, "You and I, Sir, are fellow villagers. Why then behave so unfriendly?"

Fan Chou replied, "I must obey the commands of my chief."

"I am here for the service of the state. Why do you press me so hard?" said Han Sui.

At this Fan Chou turned his horse, called in his troops, and left Han Sui in peace. Unwittingly a nephew of Li Jue had been a witness of this scene; and when he saw the enemy allowed to go free, he returned and told his uncle. Angry that his enemy had escaped, Li Jue would have sent an army to wreak vengeance on his general.

But his adviser Jia Xu again came in, saying, "The people are yet unsettled: It is dangerous to provoke another war. Instead, invite Fan Chou to a banquet and, while the feast was in progress, executing him for dereliction of duty."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,