삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 013 이각과 곽사의 난 12

16.卻說李傕平日最喜左道妖邪之術,常使女巫擊鼓降神於軍中,賈詡屢諫不聽。侍中楊琦密奏帝曰:「臣觀賈詡雖為李傕腹心,然實未嘗忘君,陛下當與謀之。」

17.正說之間,賈詡來到。帝乃屏退左右泣諭詡曰:「卿能憐漢朝,救朕命乎?」詡拜伏於地曰:「固臣所願也。陛下且勿言,臣自圖之。」帝收淚而謝。

18.少頃,李傕來見,帶劍而入。帝面如土色。傕謂帝曰:「郭汜不臣,監禁公卿,欲劫陛下。非臣則駕被擄矣。」帝拱手稱謝,傕乃出。時皇甫酈入見帝。帝知酈能言,又與李傕同鄉,詔使往兩邊解和。酈奉詔,走至汜營說汜。汜曰:「如李傕送出天子,我便放出公卿。」

Now Li Jue was irreligious and practiced magic. He often called witches to beat drums and summon spirits, even when in camp. Jia Xu used to remonstrate with him, but quite uselessly.

Yang Qi said to the Emperor, "That Jia Xu, although a friend of Li Jue, never seems to have lost the sense of loyalty to Your Majesty."

Soon after Jia Xu himself arrived.

The Emperor sent away his attendants and said to Jia Xu, weeping the while, "Can you not pity the Hans and help me?"

Jia Xu prostrated himself, saying, "That is my dearest wish. But, Sire, say no more: Let thy servant work out a plan."

The Emperor dried his tears.

And soon Li Jue came in. He wore a sword by his side and strode straight up to the Emperor, whose face became the color of clay.

Then Li Jue spoke, "Guo Si has failed in his duty and imprisoned the court officers. He wished to slay Your Majesty, and you would have been captured but for me."

The Emperor joined his hands together in salute and thanked Li Jue. Li Jue went away.

Before long Huangfu Li entered. The Emperor, knowing him as a man of persuasive tongue and that he came from the same county as Li Jue, bade him go to both factions to try to arrange peace.

Huangfu Li accepted the mission and first went to Guo Si, who said, "I would release the officers if Li Jue would restore the Emperor to full liberty."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,