삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 033-01 요동 평정

第三十三回:曹丕乘亂納甄氏,郭嘉遺計定遼東

A Gallant Warrior, Cao Pi Marries Lady Zhen;
An Expiring Star, Guo Jia Settles Liaodong.

卻說曹丕見二婦人啼哭,拔劍欲斬之。忽見紅光滿目,遂按劍而問曰:「汝何人也?」一婦人告曰:「妾乃袁將軍之妻劉氏也。」丕曰:「此女何人?」劉氏曰:「此次男袁熙之妻甄氏也。因熙出鎮幽州,甄氏不肯遠行,故留於此。」

丕拖此女近前,見披髮垢面。丕以衫袖拭其面而觀之,見甄氏玉肌花貌,有傾國之色。遂對劉氏曰:「吾乃曹丞相之子也。願保汝家,汝勿憂慮。」遂按劍坐於堂上。

卻說曹操統領眾將,入冀州城,將入城門,許攸縱馬近前,以鞭指城門呼操曰:「阿瞞,汝不得我,安得入此門?」操大笑。眾將聞言,俱懷不平。操至紹府門下,問曰:「誰曾入此門來?」守將對曰:「世子在內。」操喚出責之。劉氏出拜曰:「非世子不能保全妾家,願獻甄氏為世子執箕帚。」操教喚出甄氏拜於前。操視之曰:「真吾兒婦也!」遂令曹丕納之。

操既定冀州,親往袁紹墓下設祭,再拜而哭甚哀,顧謂眾將曰:「昔日吾與本初共起兵時,本初問我曰:『若事不濟,方面何所可據?』吾問之曰:『足下意欲若何?』本初曰:『吾南據河北,阻燕代,兼沙漠之眾,南向以爭天下,庶可以濟乎?』吾答曰:『吾任天下之智力,以道御之,無所不可。』此言如昨,而今本初已喪,吾不能不為流涕也!」眾皆歎息。操以金帛糧米賜紹妻劉氏。乃下令曰:「河北居民遭兵革之難,盡免今年租賦。」一面寫表申奏朝廷;操自領冀州牧。

一日,許褚走馬入東門,正迎許攸。攸喚褚曰:「汝等無我,安能出入此門乎?」褚怒曰:「吾等千生萬死,身冒血戰,奪得城池,汝安敢誇口!」攸罵曰:「汝等皆匹夫耳,何足道哉!」褚大怒,拔劍殺攸,提頭來見曹操,說許攸如此無禮,某殺之矣。操曰:「子遠與吾舊交,故相戲耳。何故殺之?」深責許褚,令厚葬許攸。乃令人遍訪冀州賢士。冀民曰:「騎都尉崔琰,字季珪,清河東武城人也。數曾獻計於袁紹,紹不從,因此託疾在家。」

1 As was said, Cao Pi 조비, having made his way into the Yuans' palace, saw two women there whom he was about to kill. Suddenly a red light shone in his eyes, and he paused.

2 Lowering his sword he said, "Who are you?"

3 "Thy handmaid is the widow of the late Yuan Shao 원소, Lady Liu," said the elder of the two, "and this is the wife of Yuan Xi 원희, his second son. She was of the Zhen 견씨 family. When Yuan Xi was sent to command in Youzhou, her family objected to her going so far from home and she stayed behind."

4 Cao Pi drew Lady Zhen toward him and looked at her closely. Her hair hung disordered, her face was dusty and tear-stained, but when, with the sleeve of his inner garment, he had wiped sway these disfigurements, he saw a woman of exquisite loveliness, with a complexion clear as jade touched with the tender bloom of a flower petal, a woman indeed beautiful enough to ruin a kingdom.

5 "I am the son of the Prime Minister," said he turning to the elder woman. "I will guarantee your safety, so you need fear nothing."

6 He then put by his sword and sat down at the upper end of the room.

7 As Cao Cao 조조 was entering the gate of the conquered city of Yejun, Xu You 허유 rode up very quickly, passed him, and pointed with his whip at the gate, saying, "Sir Prime Minister 아만, you would not have been here but for my plans!"

8 Cao Cao laughed, but his generals were very annoyed.

9 When Cao Cao reached the residence, he stopped at the gate and asked, "Has anyone had gone in?"

10 The guard at the gate said, "Your son is within."

11 Cao Cao called him out and chided him, but the wife of the late Imperial Protector interposed, saying, "But not for your son we had not been saved. I desire to present to you a lady, of the Zhen family, as a handmaid to your son."

12 Cao Cao bade them bring out the girl and she bowed before him. After looking at her intently, he said, "Just the wife for him!"

13 And he told Cao Pi to take Lady Zhen to wife.

14 After the conquest of Jizhou had been made quite sure, Cao Cao made a ceremonial visit to the Yuan family cemetery, where he sacrificed at the tomb of his late rival, bowed his head, and lamented bitterly.

15 Turning to his generals, he said, "Not long ago when Yuan Shao and I worked together in military matters, he asked me, saying, 'If this disturbance does not cease, what fronts should be held?' And I replied asking him what he thought. He said, 'In the North of Yellow River, to the south I would hold the Yellow River; on the north, guard against Yan and Dai and absorb the hordes from the Gobi Desert. Thence southward I would try for the empire, and do you not think I might succeed?' I replied saying, 'I depend upon the wisdom and force of the world directed by scholars; then every thing would be possible.' These words seem as if spoken only yesterday, and now he is gone. Thinking over it I cannot refrain from tears."

16 His officers were deeply affected. Cao Cao treated the widow generously, giving her gold and silks and food to her content.

17 He also issued a further order that the taxes in the North of Yellow River would be remitted in consideration of the sufferings of the people during the warlike operations. He sent up a memorial to the Throne and formally became Imperial Protector of Jizhou.

18 One day Xu Chu 허저, riding in at the east gate, met Xu You 허유, who called out to him, "Would you fellows be riding through here if it had not been for me?"

19 Xu Chu replied, "We fellows, those who survive and those who perished, risked our lives in bloody battle to get this city, so do not brag of your deeds!"

20 "You are a lot of blockheads, not worth talking about," said Xu You.

21 Xu Chu in his anger drew his sword and ran Xu You through. Then he took Xu You's head and went to tell Cao Cao the reason.

22 Said Cao Cao, "He and I were old friends, and we could joke together. Why did you kill him?"

23 Cao Cao blamed Xu Chu very severely and gave orders that Xu You should be buried honorably.

24 Cao Cao inquired for any wise and reputable people who were known to be living in the region and was told: "Commander Cui Yan 최염, of Dongwu 동무성, who had on many occasions given valuable advice to Yuan Shao. As the advice was not followed, he had pleaded indisposition and remained at home."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,