삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 037-07 삼고초려

玄德寫罷,遞與諸葛均收了,拜辭出門。均送出,玄德再三慇懃致意而別。方上馬欲行,忽見童子招手籬外叫曰:「老先生來也。」玄德視之,見小橋之西,一人煖帽遮頭,狐裘蔽體,騎著一驢後隨一青衣小童,攜一葫蘆酒,踏雪而來;轉過小橋,口吟詩一首。詩曰:

一夜北風寒,萬里彤雲厚。
長空雪亂飄,改盡江山舊。
仰面觀太虛,疑是玉龍鬥。
紛紛鱗甲飛,頃刻遍宇宙。
騎驢過小橋,獨嘆梅花瘦。

玄德聞歌曰:「此真臥龍矣!」滾鞍下馬,向前施禮曰:「先生冒寒不易!劉備等候久矣!」那人慌忙下驢答禮。諸葛均在後曰:「此非臥龍家兄,乃家兄岳父黃承彥也。」玄德曰:「適間所吟之句,極其高妙。」承彥曰:「老夫在小婿家觀〈梁父吟〉,記得這一篇;適過小橋,偶見籬落間梅花,故感而誦之。不期為尊客所聞。」玄德曰:「曾見賢婿否?」承彥曰:「便是老夫也來看他。」玄德聞言,辭別承彥,上馬而歸。正值風雪又大,回望臥龍岡,悒怏不已。後人有詩單道玄德風雪訪孔明。詩曰:

一天風雪訪賢良,不遇空回意感傷。
凍合溪橋山石滑,寒侵鞍馬路途長。
當頭片片梨花落,撲面紛紛柳絮狂。
回首停鞭遙望處,爛銀堆滿臥龍岡。

玄德回新野之後,光陰荏苒,又早新春。乃令卜者揲蓍,選擇吉期,齋戒三日,薰沐更衣,再往臥龍岡謁孔明。關、張聞之不悅,遂一齊入諫玄德。正是:

高賢未服英雄志,屈節偏生傑士疑。

未知其言若何,且看下文分解。

131 As he was mounting, he saw the serving lad waving his hand outside the hedge and heard him call out, "The old Master is coming!"

132 Liu Bei looked and then saw a figure seated on a donkey leisurely jogging along over a bridge.

133 The rider of the donkey wore a cap with long flaps down to his shoulders, and his body was wrapped in a fox fur robe. A youth followed him bearing a jar of wine. As he came through the snow he hummed a song:

"This is eve, the sky is overcast, 
The north wind comes with icy blast, 
Light snowflakes whirl down until 
A white pall covers dale and hill. 

Perhaps above the topmost sky 
White dragons strive for mastery, 
The armor scales from their forms riven 
Are scattered over the world wind-driven. 

Amid the storm there jogs along 
A simple wight who croons a song. 
'O poor plum trees, the gale doth tear 
Your blossoms off and leave you bare.'"

135 "Here at last is Sleeping Dragon," thought Liu Bei, hastily slipping out of the saddle.

136 He saluted the donkey rider as he neared and said, "Master, it is hard to make way against this cold wind. I and my companions have been waiting long."

137 The rider got off his donkey and returned the bow, while Zhuge Jun from behind said, "This is not my brother. It is his father-in-law Huang Chenyan 황승언."

138 Liu Bei said, "I chanced to hear the song you were singing. It is very beautiful."

139 Huang Chenyan replied, "It is a little poem I read in my son in-law's house, and I recalled it as I crossed the bridge and saw the plum trees in the hedge. And so it happened to catch your ear, Noble Sir."

140 "Have you seen your son-in-law lately?" asked Liu Bei.

141 "That is just what I have come to do now."

142 At this Liu Bei bade him farewell and went on his way. The storm was very grievous to bear, but worse than the storm was the grief in his heart as he looked back at Sleeping Dragon Ridge.

One winter's day through snow and wind 
A prince rode forth the sage to find; 
Alas! His journey was in vain, 
And sadly turned he home again. 
The stream stood still beneath the bridge 
A sheet of ice draped rock and ridge, 
His steed benumbed with biting cold 
But crawled as he were stiff and old. 
The snowflakes on the rider's head 
Were like pear-blossoms newly shed, 
Or like the willow-catkins light 
They brushed his cheek in headlong flight. 
He stayed his steed, he looked around, 
The snow lay thick on tree and mound, 
The Sleeping Dragon Ridge lay white 
A hill of silver, glistening bright.

144 After the return to Xinye, the time slipped away till spring was near. Then Liu Bei cast lots to find the propitious day for another journey in search of Zhuge Liang. The day being selected, he fasted for three days and then changed his dress ready for the visit. His two brothers viewed the preparations with disapproval and presently made up their minds to remonstrate.

The sage and the fighting generals never agree, 
A warrior despises humility.

146 The next chapter will tell what they said.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,