삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 038-03 와룡 일어나다

玄德聞言,避席拱手謝曰:「先生之言,頓開茅塞,使備如撥雲霧而睹青天;但荊州劉表、益州劉璋,皆漢室宗親,備安忍奪之?」孔明曰:「亮夜觀天象,劉表不久人世。劉璋非立業之主,久後必歸將軍。」玄德聞言,頓首拜謝。只這一席話,乃孔明未出茅廬,已知三分天下,真萬古人不及也!後人有詩讚曰:

豫州當日歎孤窮,何幸南陽有臥龍。
欲識他年分鼎處,先生笑指畫圖中。

玄德拜請孔明曰:「備雖名微德薄,願先生不棄鄙賤,出山相助。備當拱聽明誨。」孔明曰:「亮久樂耕鋤,懶於應世,不能奉命。」玄德泣曰:「先生不出,如蒼生何?」言畢,淚沾袍袖,衣襟盡濕。孔明見其意甚誠,乃曰:「將軍既不相棄,願效犬馬之勞。」

玄德大喜,遂命關、張入拜獻金帛禮物。孔明固辭不受。玄德曰:「此非聘大賢之禮,但表劉備寸心耳。」孔明方受。於是玄德等在莊中共宿一宵。次日,諸葛均回,孔明囑付曰:「吾受劉皇叔三顧之恩,不容不出。汝可躬耕於此,勿得荒蕪田畝。待吾功成之日,即當歸隱。」後人有詩歎曰:

身未升騰思退步,功成應憶去時言。
只因先主丁寧後,星落秋風五丈原。

又有古風一篇曰:

高皇手提三尺雪,芒碭白蛇夜流血。
平秦滅楚入咸陽,二百年前幾斷絕。

大哉光武興洛陽,傳至桓、靈又崩。
獻帝遷都幸許昌,紛紛四海生豪傑。

曹操專權得天時,江東孫氏開鴻業。
孤窮玄德走天下,獨居新野愁民危。

南陽臥龍有大志,腹內雄兵分正奇。
只因徐庶臨行語,茅廬三顧心相知。

先生爾時年三九,收拾琴書離隴畝。
先取荊州後取川,大展經綸補天手。

縱棋舌上鼓風雷,談笑胸中換星斗。
龍驤虎視安乾坤,萬古千秋名不朽。

玄德等三人別了諸葛均,與孔明同歸新野。玄德待孔明如師,食則同桌,寢則同榻,終日共論天下之。孔明曰:「曹操於冀州作玄武池以練水軍,必有侵江南之意,可密令人過江探聽虛實。」玄德從之,使人往江東探聽。

卻說孫權自孫策死後,據住江東,承父兄基業,廣納賢士,開賓館於吳會,命顧雍、張紘延接四方賓客。連年以來,你我相薦。時有會稽闞澤,字德潤;彭城嚴畯,字曼才;沛縣薛綜,字敬文;汝南程秉,字德樞;吳郡朱桓,字休穆;陸績,字公紀;吳人張溫,字惠恕;會稽凌統,字公續;烏程吳粲,字孔休:此數人皆至江東。孫權敬禮甚厚。又得良將數人,乃汝陽呂蒙,字子明,吳郡陸遜,字伯言,瑯琊徐盛,字文嚮,東郡潘璋,字文珪,廬江丁奉,字承淵。文武諸人,共相輔佐。由此江東稱得人之盛。

43 As Zhuge Liang 제갈량 ceased his harangue, Liu Bei 유비 left his place and saluted him, saying, "Your words, O Master, render everything so clear that the clouds are swept aside and I see the clear sky. But Jingzhou 형주 belongs to Liu Biao 유표, my kinsman, and Yizhou 익주 to another kinsman Liu Zhang 유장. I could hardly take the lands from them."

44 "I have studied the stars and I know Liu Biao is not long for this world. Further, Liu Zhang is not the sort of man to endure. Both places will certainly fall to you."

45 Liu Bei bowed his acknowledgments. And so, in one conversation, Zhuge Liang proved that he, who had lived in complete retirement all his life, knew and foresaw the tripod division into which the empire was to break. True, indeed, is it that throughout all the ages no one has ever equaled his intelligence and mastery of the situation.

Behold, when Liu Bei frets that he is weak, 
Then Sleeping Dragon is not far to seek; 
When he desires to know how things will hap, 
The Master, smiling, shows him on the map.

47 "Though I be of small repute and scanty virtue," said Liu Bei, "I hope, O Master, you will not despise me for my worthlessness, but will leave this retreat to help me. I will assuredly listen most reverently to your words."

48 Zhuge Liang replied, "I have long been happy on my farm and am fond of my leisure. I fear I cannot obey your command."

49 Liu Bei wept. "If you will not, O Master, what will become of the people?"

50 The tears rolled down unchecked upon the lapel and sleeves of Liu Bei's robe. This proved to Zhuge Liang the sincerity of his desire.

51 Hence, Zhuge Liang said, "General, if you will accept me, I will render what trifling service I can."

52 Liu Bei was greatly delighted. He called in Guan Yu and Zhang Fei to make their bow and brought out the gifts he had prepared. Zhuge Liang refused all the gifts.

53 "These are not gifts to engage your services, but mere proof of my regard," said Liu Bei.

54 Then the presents were accepted. They all remained that night at the farm. Next day Zhuge Jun returned, and his brother said to him, "Uncle Liu Bei has come thrice to see me, and now I must go with him. Keep up the farm in my absence and do not let the place go to ruin. As soon as my work is accomplished, I will certainly return."

Then, turning from his humble home, 
He thought of peaceful days to come, 
When he should take the homeward way 
And never beyond the valley stray. 
But duty kept him in the west, 
And there he found his place of rest.

56 An old poem may be quoted here:

The Founder of Han seized his gleaming blade 
And at Mangdang Hills the blood of the white snake flowed. 
He conquered Qin, destroyed Chu, and entered Xianyang. 
After two centuries of rule the line was near broken, 
But Liu Xiu restored the glory at Capital Luoyang. 

And his children occupied the throne 
Till decay began in the days of Huan and Ling. 
The Emperor Xian removed the capital to Xuchang, 
And, within the four seas, all was confusion. 
Bold spirits started up in fierce contention. 

Cao Cao, seized the favorable moment 
And the imperial authority passed into his hands. 
While the Suns made to themselves 
A glorious heritage at the Great River, 
Solitary and poor, Liu Bei wandered from place to place, 
Till he found a haven in Xinye. 

Sorely distressed he was at the sorrows of the people, 
But Sleeping Dragon conceived a noble ambition, 
Within his breast were thoughts 
Of great things to be accomplished by force of arms. 

Then, because of the parting words of Xu Shu, 
And by the thrice repeated visits to his retreat, 
The great hero found and knew his mentor. 

When the age of Zhuge Liang was but thrice nine years, 
He turned from his books, put aside his lute, 
And left the peaceful fields he had loved, 
Under his guidance Jingzhou was taken 
And the two Lands of the Rivers conquered. 

He unrolled great schemes, as one all knowing, 
In speech, he went to and fro in the world, 
The sound of war drums rolled from his tongue, 
The words from his heart stirred one to the utmost depths. 

The dragon pranced, the tiger glared, 
And peace was brought to the world. 
Through all the ages his fame shall never decay.

58 After taking leave of Zhuge Jun 제갈균, Liu Bei 유비 and his followers left for Xinye 신야, with Zhuge Liang 제갈량 as companion. When they took up their abode there, Zhuge Liang was treated as a mentor, eating at the same table, sleeping on the same couch as Liu Bei. They spent whole days conversing over the affairs of the empire.

59 Zhuge Liang said, "Cao Cao 조조 is training his troops for naval service in Aquamarine Lake 현무지, and hence certainly intends to invade the country south of the Great River 강남. We ought to send our spies to ascertain what Cao Cao and Sun Quan are really doing."

60 So spies were dispatched.

61 Now after Sun Quan 손권 succeeded to the heritage of his father and brother, he sent far and wide to invite people of ability to aid him. He established lodging places for them in Kuaiji in Wu 오회, and directed Gu Yong 고옹 and Zhang Hong 장굉 to welcome and entertain all those who came. And year by year they flocked in, one recommending another. Among them were Kan Ze 감택 of Kuaiji 회계, Yan Jun 엄준 of Pengcheng 팽성, Xue Yong 설종 of Beishan 패현, Cheng Bing 정병 of Runan 여양, Zhu Huan 주환 of Wujun 오군, Lu Ji 육적 of the same place, Zhang Wen 장온 of Wucheng 오인, Luo Tong 낙통 of Kuaiji 회계, and Wu Can 오찬 of Wushang 오정. All these scholars were treated with great deference.

62 Many able leaders came also. Among them were Lu Meng 여몽 of Runan 여남, Lu Xun 육손 of Wujun 오군, Xu Sheng 서성 of Langye 낭야, Pan Zhang 반장 of Dongjun 동군, and Ding Feng 정봉 of Lujiang 여강. Thus Sun Quan 손권 obtained the assistance of many people of ability both in peace and war and all went well with him.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,