삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 045-01 적 계략을 역이용

第四十五回 三江口曹操折兵 群英會蔣幹中計 

At The Three Gorges, Cao Cao Loses Soldiers;
In The Gathering Of Heroes, Jiang Gan Is Trapped. 

卻說周瑜聞諸葛瑾之言,轉恨孔明,存心欲謀殺之。次日點齊軍將,入辭孫權。權曰:「卿先行,孤即起兵繼後。」瑜辭出,與程普,魯肅,領兵起行,便邀孔明同往。孔明欣然從之,一同登舟,駕起帆檣,迤邐望夏口而進。離三江口五六十里,船依次第歇定。周瑜在中央下寨,岸上依西山結營,週圍屯住。孔明只在一葉小舟內安身。

周瑜分撥已定,使人請孔明議事。孔明至中軍帳,敘禮畢。瑜曰:「昔曹操兵少,袁紹兵多,而操反勝紹者,因用許攸之謀,先斷烏巢之糧也。今操兵八十三萬,我兵只五六萬,安能拒之?亦必須先斷操之糧,然後可破。我已探知操軍糧草,俱屯於聚鐵山。先生久居漢上,熟知地理。敢煩先生與關,張,子龍,輩-吾亦助兵千人-星夜往聚鐵山斷操糧道。彼此各為主人之事,幸勿推調。」

孔明暗思:「此因說我不動,設計害我。我若推調,必為所笑。不如應之,別有計議。」乃欣然領諾。瑜大喜。孔明辭出。魯肅密謂瑜曰:「公使孔明劫糧,是何意見?」瑜曰:「吾欲殺孔明,恐惹人笑,故借曹操之手殺之,以絕後患耳。」

肅聞言,乃往見孔明,看他知也不知。只見孔明略無難色,整點軍馬要行。肅不忍,以言挑之曰:「先生此去可成功否?」孔明笑曰:「吾水戰,步戰,馬戰,車戰,各盡其妙,何愁功績不成?非比江東,公與周郎輩止一能也。」肅曰:「吾與公瑾何謂一能?」孔明曰:「吾聞江南小兒謠言云:「伏路把關饒子敬,臨江水戰有周郎。」公等於陸地但能伏路把關;周公瑾但堪水戰,不能陸戰耳。」

肅乃以此言告知周瑜。瑜怒曰:「何欺我不能陸戰耶!不用他去!我自引一萬馬軍,往聚鐵山斷操糧道。」肅又將此言告孔明。孔明笑曰:「公瑾令吾斷糧者,實欲使曹操殺吾耳。吾故以片言戲之,公瑾便容納不下。目今用人之際,只願吳侯與劉使君同心,則功可成;如各相謀害,大事休矣。操賊多謀,他平生慣斷人糧道,今如何不以重兵提備?公瑾若去,必為所擒。今只當先決水戰,挫動北軍銳氣,別尋妙計破之。望子敬善言,以告公瑾為幸。」

魯肅遂連夜回見周瑜,備述孔明之言。瑜搖首頓足曰:「此人見識,勝吾十倍,今不除之,後必為我國之禍!」肅曰:「今用人之際,望以國家為重。且待破曹之後,圖之未晚。」瑜然其說。

1 Zhou Yu 주유 was very annoyed by the words of Zhuge Jin 제갈근, and a fierce hatred for Zhuge Liang 제갈공명 took root in his heart. He nourished a secret resolve to make away with Zhuge Liang. He continued his preparations for war, and when the troops were all mustered and ready, he went in for a farewell interview with his lord.

2 "You go on first, Noble Sir," said Sun Quan 손권. "I will then march to support you."

3 Zhou Yu took his leave and then, with Cheng Pu 정보 and Lu Su 노숙, marched out with the army. He invited Zhuge Liang to accompany the expedition, and when Zhuge Liang cheerfully accepted, the four embarked in the same ship. They set sail, and the fleet made for Xiakou.

4 About twenty miles from Three Gorges the fleet anchored near the shore, and Zhou Yu built a stockade on the bank near the middle of their line with the Western Hills as a support. Other camps were made near his. Zhuge Liang, however, took up his quarters in a small ship.

5 When the camp dispositions were complete, Zhou Yu sent to request Zhuge Liang to come and give him advice. Zhuge Liang came.

6 After the salutations were ended, Zhou Yu said, "Cao Cao 조조, though he had fewer troops than Yuan Shao 원소, nevertheless overcame Yuan Shao because he followed the advice given by Xun You 허유 to destroy Yuan Shao's supplies at Wuchao 오소. Now Cao Cao has over eight hundred thousand troops while I have but fifty or sixty thousand. In order to defeat him, his supplies must be destroyed first. I have found out that the main depot is at the Iron Pile Mountains 취철산. As you have lived hereabout, you know the topography quite well, and I wish to entrust the task of cutting off supplies to you and your colleagues Guan Yu 관우, Zhang Fei 장비, and Zhao Zilong 조자룡. I will assist you with a thousand soldiers. I wish you to start without delay. In this way we can best serve our masters."

7 Zhuge Liang saw through this at once. He thought to himself, "This is a ruse in revenge for my not having been persuaded to enter the service of the South Land. If I refuse, I shall be laughed at. So I will do as he asks and trust to find some means of deliverance from the evil he intends."

8 Therefore Zhuge Liang accepted the task with alacrity, much to the joy of Zhou Yu.

9 After the leader of the expedition had taken his leave, Lu Su went to Zhou Yu secretly and said, "Why have you set him this task?"

10 "Because I wish to compass his death without appearing ridiculous. I hope to get him killed by the hand of Cao Cao and prevent his doing further mischief."

11 Lu Su left and went to see Zhuge Liang to find out if he suspected anything. Lu Su found him looking quite unconcerned and getting the soldiers ready to march.

12 Unable to let Zhuge Liang go without a warning, however, Lu Su put a tentative question, "Do you think this expedition will succeed?"

13 Zhuge Liang laughingly replied, "I am an adept at all sorts of fighting, with foot, horse, and chariots on land and marines on the water. There is no doubt of my success. I am not like you and your friend, only capable in one direction."

14 "What do you mean by our being capable only in one direction?" said Lu Su.

15 "I have heard the street children in your country singing:

"To lay an ambush, hold a pass, 
 Lu Su is the man to choose; 
 But when you on the water fight, 
 Zhou Yu is the man to use.

17 "You are only fit for ambushes and guarding passes on land, just as Zhou Yu only understands fighting on the water," said Zhuge Liang.

18 Lu Su carried this story to Zhou Yu, which only incensed him the more against Zhuge Liang.

19 "How dare he flout me, saying I cannot fight a land battle? I will not let him go. I will go myself with ten thousand troops and cut off Cao Cao's supplies."

20 Lu Su went back and told this to Zhuge Liang, who smiled and said, "Zhou Yu only wanted me to go on this expedition because he wanted Cao Cao to kill me. And so I teased him a little. But he cannot bear that. Now is the critical moment, and Marquis Sun Quan and my master must act in harmony if we are to succeed. If each one tries to harm the other, the whole scheme will fail. Cao Cao is no fool, and it is he who usually attack enemies through cutting off their supplies. Do you not think Cao Cao has already taken double precautions against any surprise of his own depot? If Zhou Yu tries, he will be taken prisoner. What he ought to do is to bring about a decisive naval battle, whereby to dishearten the northern soldiers, and then find some other means to defeat them utterly. If you could persuade him what his best course was, it would be well."

21 Without loss of time, Lu Su went to Zhou Yu to relate what Zhuge Liang had told him.

22 Zhou Yu shook his head when he heard it and beat the ground with his foot, saying, "This man is far too clever. He beats me ten to one. He will have to be done away with, or the South Land will suffer."

23 Said Lu Su, "This is the moment to use people. You must think of the country's good first of all. When once Cao Cao is defeated, you may do as you please."

24 Zhou Yu had to confess the reasonableness of this.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,