삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 046-05 고육지계

卻說周瑜夜坐帳中,忽見黃蓋潛入軍中來見周瑜。瑜問曰:「公覆夜至,必有良謀見教。」蓋曰:「彼眾我寡,不宜久持,何不用火攻之?」瑜曰:「誰教公獻此計?」蓋曰:「某出自己意,非他人之所教也。」瑜曰:「吾正欲如此,故留蔡中,蔡和詐降之人,以通消息;但恨無一人為我行詐降計耳。」蓋曰:「某願行此計。」瑜曰:「不受些苦,彼如何肯信?」蓋曰:「某受孫氏厚恩,雖肝腦塗地,亦無怨悔。」瑜拜而謝之曰:「君若肯行此苦肉計,則江東之萬幸也。」蓋曰:「某死亦無怨。」遂謝而出。

次日,周瑜鳴鼓大會諸將於帳下,孔明亦在座。周瑜曰:「操引百萬之眾,連絡三百餘里,非一日可破。今令諸將各領三個月糧草,準備禦敵。」

言未訖,黃蓋進曰:「莫說三個月;便支三十個月糧草,也不濟事!若是這個月能破便破;若是這個月不能破,只可依張子布之言,棄甲倒戈,北面而降之耳!」

周瑜勃然變色大怒曰:「吾奉主公之命,督兵破曹,敢有再言降者必斬。今兩軍相敵之際,汝敢出此言,慢我軍心,不斬汝首,難以服眾!」喝左右將黃蓋斬訖報來。黃蓋亦怒曰:「吾自隨破虜將軍,縱橫東南,已歷三世,那有你來?」

瑜大怒,喝令速斬。甘寧進前告曰:「公覆乃東吳舊臣,望寬恕之。」瑜喝曰:「汝何敢多言,亂吾法度!」先叱左右將甘寧亂棒打出。眾官皆跪告曰:「黃蓋罪固當誅,但於軍不利。望都督寬恕,權且記罪。破曹之後,斬亦未遲。」

瑜怒未息,眾官苦苦告求。瑜曰:「若不看眾官面皮,決須斬首!今且免死!」命左右拖翻,打一百脊杖,以正其罪。眾官又告免,瑜推翻案桌,叱退眾官,喝教行杖。將黃蓋剝了衣服,拖翻在地,打了五十脊杖。眾官又復苦苦求免,瑜躍起指蓋曰:「汝敢小覷我耶!且記下五十棍!再有怠慢,二罪俱罰!」恨聲不絕而入帳中。

93 That night as Zhou Yu 주유 was sitting in his tent, Huang Gai 황개 came to see him privately.

94 Zhou Yu said, "You have surely some wise plan to propose that you come at night like this."

95 Huang Gai replied, "The enemy are more numerous than we, and it is wrong to delay. Why not burn them out?"

96 "Who suggested that to you?"

97 "I thought of it myself. Nobody suggested it," replied Huang Gai.

98 "I just wanted something like this, and that is why I kept those two pretended deserters. I want them to give some false news. The pity is that I have no one to feign desertion to the other side and work my plan."

99 "But I will carry out your plan," said Huang Gai.

100 "But if you cannot show some injury, you will not be believed," said Zhou Yu.

101 "The Sun family have been very generous to me, and I would not resent being crushed to death to repay them," said Huang Gai.

102 Zhou Yu bowed and thanked him, saying, "If you would not object to some bodily suffering, then the South Land would indeed be happy."

103 "Kill me. I do not mind," repeated Huang Gai as he took his leave.

104 Next day the drums called all the officers together to the Commander-in-Chief's tent, and Zhuge Liang came with the others.

105 Zhou Yu said, "The enemy's camps extend about one hundred miles so that the campaign will be a long one. Each leader is to prepare supplies for three months."

106 Scarcely had he spoken when Huang Gai started up, crying, "Say not three months. Be ready for thirty months, and even then it will not be ended. If you can destroy them this month, then all is well. If you cannot, then it were better to take Zhang Zhao's 장소 advice, throw down your weapons, turn to the north, and surrender."

107 Zhou Yu's anger flared up, and he flushed, crying, "Our lord's orders were to destroy Cao Cao, and whoever mentioned the word surrender should be put to death! Now, the very moment when the two armies are to engage, you dare talk of surrender and damp the ardor of my army! If I do not slay you, how can I support the others?"

108 He ordered the lictors to remove Huang Gai and execute him without delay.

109 Huang Gai then flamed up in turn, saying, "This is the third generation since I went with General Sun Jian 손견, and we overran the southeast. Whence have you sprung up?"

110 This made Zhou Yu perfectly furious, and Huang Gai was ordered to instant death. But Gan Ning interfered.

111 Said he, "He is a veteran officer of the South Land. Pray pardon him!"

112 "What are you prating about?" cried Zhou Yu. "Dare you come between me and my duty?"

113 Turning to the lictors, Zhou Yu ordered them to drive Gan Ning 감녕 forth with blows.

114 The other officials fell on their knees entreating pity for Huang Gai.

115 "He is indeed most worthy of death, but it would be a loss to the army. We pray you forgive him. Record his fault for the moment; and after the enemy shall have been defeated, then put him to death."

116 But Zhou Yu was implacable. The officers pleaded with tears.

117 At length he seemed moved, saying, "Had you not interceded, he should certainly have suffered death. But now I will mitigate the punishment to a beating. He shall not die."

118 Zhou Yu turned to the lictors and bade them deal the culprit one hundred blows. Again his colleagues prayed for remission, but Zhou Yu angrily pushed over the table in front of him and roared to the officers to get out of the way and let the sentence be executed.

119 So Huang Gai was stripped, thrown to the ground, and fifty blows were given. At this point the officers again prayed that he be let off.

120 Zhou Yu sprang from his chair and pointing his finger at Huang Gai said, "If you dare flout me again, you shall have the other fifty. If you are guilty of any disrespect, you shall be punished for both faults!"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,