삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 055-03 또다시 실패하는 주유

次日,孫權聞知走了玄德,急喚文武商議。張昭曰:「今日走了此人。早晚必生禍亂。可急追之。」孫權令陳武、潘璋選五百精兵,無分晝夜,務要趕上拏回。二將領命去了。孫權深恨玄德,將案上玉硯摔為粉碎。程普曰:「主公空有沖天之怒。某料陳武、潘璋必擒此人不得。」權曰:「焉敢違我令!」普曰:「郡主自幼好觀武事,嚴毅剛正,諸將皆懼。既然肯順劉備,必同心而去。所追之將,若見郡主,豈肯下手?」

權大怒,掣所佩之劍,喚蔣欽、周泰聽令,曰:「汝二人將這口劍去取吾妹并劉備頭來!違令者立斬!」蔣欽、周泰領命,隨後引三千軍趕來。

卻說玄德加鞭縱轡,趲程而行,當夜於路暫歇兩個更次,慌忙起行。看看來到柴桑界首,望見後面塵頭大起,人報追兵至矣。玄德慌問趙雲曰:「追兵既至,如之奈何?」趙雲曰:「主公先行,某願當後。」轉過前面山腳,一彪軍馬攔住去路。當先兩員大將,厲聲高叫曰:「劉備早早下馬受縛!吾奉周都督將令,守候多時!」原來周瑜恐玄德走脫,先使徐盛、丁奉引三千軍馬於衝要之處紮營等候,時常令人登高遙望,料得玄德若投旱路,必經此道而過。當日徐盛、丁奉瞭望得玄德一行人到,各綽兵器截住去路。玄德驚慌勒回馬問趙雲曰:「前大有攔截之兵,後有追趕之兵:前後無路,如之奈何?」雲曰:「主公休慌:軍師有三條計,多在錦囊之中。已拆兩了兩個,並皆應驗。今尚有第三個在此,分付遇危難之時,方可拆看。今日可急,當拆觀之。」便將錦囊拆開,獻與玄德。

玄德看了,急來軍前泣告孫夫人曰:「備有心腹之言,至此盡當實訴。」夫人曰:「夫君有何言語,實對我說。」玄德曰:「昔日吳侯與周瑜同謀,將夫人招贅劉備,實非為夫人計,乃欲幽囚劉備而奪荊州耳。奪了荊州,必將殺備。是以夫人為香餌而釣備也。備不懼萬死而來,蓋知夫人有男子之胸襟,必能憐備。昨聞吳侯將欲加害,故託荊州有難,以圖歸計。幸得夫人不棄,同至於此。今吳侯又令人在後追趕,周瑜又使人於前截住,非夫人莫解此禍。如夫人不允,備請死於車前,以報夫人之德。」

夫人怒曰:「吾兄既不以我為親骨肉,我有何面目重相見乎!今日之危,我當自解。」於是叱從人推車直出,捲起車簾,親喝徐盛、丁奉曰:「你二人欲造反耶?」徐、丁二將慌忙下馬,棄了兵器,聲喏於車前曰:「安敢造反:為奉周都督將令,屯兵在此專候劉備。」孫夫人大怒曰:「周瑜逆賊!我東吳不曾虧負你!玄德乃大漢皇叔,是我丈夫。我已對母親、哥哥說知回荊州去。今你兩個山腳去處,引著軍馬攔道路,意欲劫我夫妻財物耶?」徐盛、丁奉喏喏連聲,口稱:「不敢。請夫人息怒。這不干我等之事,乃是周都督的將令。」孫夫人叱曰:「你只怕周瑜,獨不怕我?周瑜殺得你,我豈殺不得周瑜?」把周瑜大罵一場,喝令推車前進。徐盛、丁奉自思:「我等是下人,安敢與夫人違拗?」又見趙雲十分怒氣,只得把兵喝住,放條大路教過去。

48 The next morning, when Sun Quan heard the story, he asked advice of his counselors.

49 Zhang Zhao said, "They have got away today, but trouble will surely come of it. Therefore, pursue after them without loss of time."

50 So Chen Wu and Pan Zhang, with five hundred of veterans, were sent out with orders to use all speed both by day and by night and bring back the fugitives.

51 They left. Sun Quan's anger burned hot against Liu Bei. In his wrath he seized his jade inkstone and dashed it to the ground where it shivered to pieces. see also, Inkstone

52 Said Cheng Pu, "My lord, your wrath is in vain, for I do not think your generals will catch the runaways."

53 "Will they dare to disobey my order?" said Sun Quan.

54 "Our young lady had always delighted to look upon war and is very fierce and determined. All the officers fear her. Now she has gone with her husband of her own free will; and those sent in pursuit, if once they look upon her countenance, will not dare to lay hands on her."

55 Sun Quan's wrath burned the more fiercely at these words.

56 He drew the sword girded at his side and called up Jiang Qin and Zhou Tai, saying, "You two take this sword and bring back the heads of my sister and Liu Bei. And if you do not, I will put you to death."

57 With this order they set out in pursuit, leading a whole thousand troops. Meanwhile Liu Bei and his wife were pressing forward with all speed. When night fell, they rested for a time by the roadside, but not for long. Just as they reached the confines of Chaisang, they turned and saw a great cloud of dust and the soldiers said that a force was coming in pursuit.

58 "What shall we do if they come up with us?" said Liu Bei excitedly to Zhao Zilong.

59 "My lord, you go on in front and I will prevent pursuit."

60 As they turned the foot of a hill, they saw a troop of soldiers blocking their road in front.

61 Two generals were there and they bellowed, "Liu Bei, dismount and yield yourself captive. We are here by order of General Zhou Yu, and you have kept us waiting long!"

62 Now the thought had come to Zhou Yu that Liu Bei would try to flee, and so he had sent Xu Sheng and Ding Feng, with three thousand troops, to intercept him at this critical spot. They had made a camp there and kept a lookout from the hilltops, for Zhou Yu had calculated that Liu Bei would certainly pass that way. So when Liu Bei and his cavalcade appeared, they all buckled on their arms and barred the way.

63 Greatly fearing, Liu Bei rode back to consult Zhao Zilong, to whom he said, "In front a force barring the road; in rear pursuers. There is no escape. What can we do?"

64 "Do not be alarmed, my lord. The Directing Instructor gave me three plans enclosed in three silken bags. Two have been used and have answered admirably. There is yet the third, and my orders were to open the bag in such a strait as this. This is a day of great danger such as calls me to open the bag."

65 Thereupon Zhao Zilong opened the bag and handed it to Liu Bei.

66 As soon as Liu Bei had seen the contents, he hastened to Lady Sun's carriage and began to weep, saying, "I have something private to say, and I must tell you."

67 "What have you to tell me, my husband? Tell me the whole truth," replied she.

68 "Your brother and Zhou Yu formerly made a plot for you to marry me, not for your sake, but to get me into their power and hold me so that they might recover Jingzhou. They were set on my murder, and you were the bait with which to hook me. Careless of consequences I came, for I knew that the spirit of a heroine dwelt in your bosom and you would pity me. Lately I heard that harm was intended me, and so I made danger to Jingzhou the excuse to escape. Happily for me you have remained true and come with me. But now the Marquis is pursuing us, and Zhou Yu's soldiers are in front. Only you, my wife, can extricate us from this danger; and if you refuse, then slay me where I stand that I may thus show my gratitude for your kindness."

69 Lady Sun grew angry and said, "Then does my brother forget that I am his sister? How will he ever look me in the face? I can extricate us from this danger."

70 Thereupon she bade her people push the carriage to the front. She rolled up the curtains and herself called out, "Xu Sheng, Ding Feng, are you turned traitors then?"

71 The two generals slid out of their saddles, dropped their arms, and stood meekly in front of the carriage.

72 "We are no traitors," said they. "We have the Commander-in-Chief's orders to camp here and await Liu Bei."

73 "Zhou Yu is an interfering scoundrel," cried she. "We of the land of the south have never harmed you, and Liu Bei, the Uncle of the Great Family, is my husband. I have already told my mother and my brother of our journey, and now I find you with an army at the foot of these hills preventing our passage. Is it that you would plunder us of our valuables?"

74 The two generals mumbled dissent. They would not dare such a thing.

75 "We pray you, O Lady, stay your anger. This is no plan of ours. We do but obey our General's orders."

76 "So you fear Zhou Yu and not me!" cried she scornfully. "Think you that if he slays you, I will not slay him?"

77 She broke into a torrent of abuse of Zhou Yu. Then she bade them push her carriage forward.

78 The two leaders thought within themselves, "We are but men of lowly rank. We dare not dispute with Lady Sun."

79 Beside they saw Zhao Zilong was bursting with wrath. So they ordered their troops to stand aside and leave the road clear.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,