삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 058-02 마초가 조조를 혼내주다

超聞言,哭倒於地。眾將救起。超咬牙切齒,痛恨操賊。忽報荊州,劉皇叔遣人齎書至。超拆視之,書略曰:「伏念漢室不幸,操賊專權,欺君罔上,黎民凋殘。備昔與令先君同受密詔,誓誅此賊。今令先君被操所害,此將軍不共天地,不同日月之讎也。若能率西涼之兵,以攻操之右,備當舉荊襄之眾,以遏操之前。則逆操可擒,奸黨可滅,讎辱亦可報,漢室可興矣。書不盡言,立待回音。」

馬超看畢,即時揮涕回書,發使者先回,隨後便起西涼軍馬。正欲進發,忽西涼太守韓遂使人請馬超往見。超至遂府,遂將出曹操書示之。內云:「若將馬超擒赴許都,即封汝為西涼侯。」超拜伏於地曰:「請叔父就縳俺兄弟二人,解赴許昌,免叔父戈戟之勞。」韓遂扶起曰:「吾與汝父結為兄弟,安忍害汝?汝若興兵,吾當相助。」

馬超拜謝。韓遂便將操使者推出斬之,乃點手下八部軍馬,一同進發。那八部乃侯選,程銀,李堪,長橫,梁興,成宜,馬玩,楊秋也。八將隨著韓遂,合馬超手下龐德,馬岱共起二十萬大兵,殺奔長安來。長安郡守鍾繇,飛報曹操;一面引軍拒敵,布陣於野。西涼州前部先鋒馬岱,引軍一萬五千,浩浩蕩蕩,漫山遍野而來。鍾繇出馬答話。岱使寶刀一口,與繇交戰。不一合,繇大敗奔走,岱提刀趕來。馬超,韓遂,引大軍都到,圍住長安,鍾繇上城守護。

長安乃西漢建都之處,城郭堅固,河塹險深,急切攻打不下。一連圍了十日,不能攻破。龐德進計曰:「長安城中土硬水鹹,不甚堪食。更兼無柴,今圍十日,軍民飢荒,不如暫且收軍。只須如此如此....長安垂手可得。」馬超曰:此計大妙!」即時差『令』字旗傳於各部,盡教退軍,馬超親自斷後,各部軍馬漸漸退去。

鍾繇次日登城看時,軍皆退了,只恐有計;令人哨探,果然遠去,方纔放心;縱令軍民出城打柴取水,大開城門,放人出入。至第五日,人報馬超兵又到,軍民競奔入城,鍾繇仍復閉城堅守。

卻說鍾繇弟鍾進,守把西門。約近三更,城門裏一把火起。鍾進急來救時,城邊轉過一人,舉刀縱馬大喝曰:「龐德在此!」鍾進措手不及,被龐德一刀斬於馬下,殺散軍校,斬關斷鎖,放馬超韓遂軍馬入城。鍾繇從東門棄城而走。馬超,韓遂,得了城池,賞勞三軍。

19 Ma Chao fell to the ground and wept bitterly, grinding his teeth with rage at his enemy Cao Cao. They lifted him to his feet and led him away to repose.

20 Soon after arrived a messenger with a letter from Liu Bei, which read like this:

21 "In these latter days of the hapless Hans, when the rebellious and tyrannical Cao Cao monopolizes all power, to the injury of the Emperor and the wretchedness of the people, I, Liu Bei, recall that your father and I were recipients of an edict and we swore to exterminate the recreant. Now your father has suffered death at the hands of the tyrant, and you must avenge him. As the holy books say, you cannot let the same sky cover you nor the same sunshine upon you and your father's murderer. If you can lead your army to attack Cao Cao on one side, I will march my armies to prevent his retreat, and he will be taken, and all his evil crew can be exterminated. Then and thus will your father be avenged, and the Hans can be restored. I might add more, but I will await your reply."

22 Wiping his tears, Ma Chao wrote a reply which was returned by the bearer.

23 The Xiliang army was then mustered; horse and foot were assembled. Just before the day that had been fixed for the start, the Imperial Protector of Xizhou, Han Sui, sent for Ma Chao, to whom he showed a letter from Cao Cao promising the Lordship of Xiliang as a reward for sending Ma Chao a prisoner to the capital.

24 "Bind us both, Uncle, and send us thither! You need not move a single spear," said the younger man prostrating himself.

25 But Han Sui raised him, saying, "Your father and I were sworn brothers. Think you I would harm you? Rather will I help if you are going to fight."

26 Ma Chao expressed his gratitude. The unhappy bearer of Cao Cao's letter was dragged forth and beheaded. This done, the two took count of their armies. Han Sui had eight divisions under eight commanders---Yang Qiu, Cheng Yin, Hou Xuan, Liang Xing, Cheng Yi, Li Kan, Ma Wan, and Zhang Han---all to be relied upon to follow Han Sui. Ma Chao had two leaders, Pang De and Ma Dai. The total force was two hundred thousand troops with which the commanders march to Changan.

27 The Governor of that city was Zhong Yao. As soon as he heard what was afoot, he sent a fleet messenger to Cao Cao and prepared for defense. He led his force out into the open plain and arrayed it for battle.

28 Ma Dai, with fifteen thousand, came on first, pouring over the countryside like a flood. Zhong Yao would parley with him, but Ma Dai came forward, sword in hand, to attack. However, the defender did not take the challenge but turned and fled. Ma Dai followed in pursuit. Soon the main body of the invaders arrived, and they surrounded the city, which Zhong Yao set about defending.

29 Changan had been the capital of the Western Han and so was well fortified with a solid wall and a deep moat, safe against the most terrific attacks. The new armies besieged the city for ten days without success. Then Pang De proposed a plan.

30 Said he, "Since the land about the city is barren and the water bitter, the people must have communication with the country around in order to live. Further they have no fuel. Ten days of siege must have exhausted the supplies in the city, wherefore if we relax for a time---well, you will see. We shall capture the city without moving a finger."

31 "Your plan seems excellent," said Ma Chao, when he heard what it was.

32 Thereupon they sent orders to each division to retire, and Ma Chao covered the retreat. Next day Zhong Yao went up on the walls to look around and saw that the besiegers had gone. However, suspecting a ruse, he sent out spies, who returned to say the soldiers had really moved away to a distance. Wherefore he felt much relieved and allowed both soldiers and people to go out into the country to cut the much needed firewood and bring in water. The city gates, thrown wide open, were thronged with those passing in and out.

33 This continued for five days, and then they heard that Ma Chao's army was returning. A panic ensued. The people rushed into the city, and the gates were once more barred.

34 The commander of the west gate was Zhong Jing, brother of Zhong Yao. About the third watch of the night, a torch was seen moving just inside the gate; and when Zhong Jing went to see what was wrong, and was passing the gateway, a man suddenly galloped up and slashed at him with a sword.

35 At the same time the attacker shouted, "Here is Pang De!"

36 Zhong Jing was taken aback, could not defend himself and was cut down. The gate guard was soon disposed of, the gates were shattered, and the soldiers of Ma Chao and Han Sui came pouring in.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,