삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 064-02 낙성과 기주

張飛回見玄德曰:「軍師泝江而來,尚且未到,反被我奪了頭功。」玄德曰:「山路險阻,如何無軍阻當,長驅大進,先到於此?」張飛曰:「於路關隘四十五處,皆出老將嚴顏之功;因此一路並不曾費分毫之力。」遂把義釋嚴顏之事,從頭說了一遍,引嚴顏見玄德。玄德謝曰:「若非老將軍,吾弟安能到此?」即脫身上黃金鎖子甲以賜之。嚴顏拜謝。

正待安排宴飲,忽聞哨馬回報:「黃忠,魏延和川將吳蘭,雷同交鋒,城中吳懿,劉瑰又引兵助戰,兩下夾攻,我軍抵敵不住,魏,黃二將敗陣投東去了。」

張飛聽得,便請玄德分兵兩路,殺去救援。於是張飛在左,玄德在右,殺奔前來。吳懿,劉瑰見後面喊聲起,慌退入城中。吳蘭,雷同只顧引兵追趕黃忠,魏延,卻被玄德,張飛截住歸路。黃忠,魏延,又回馬轉攻。吳蘭,雷同,料敵不住,只得將本部軍馬前來投降。玄德准其降,收兵近城下寨。

卻說張任失了二將,心中疑慮。吳懿,劉瑰曰:「兵勢甚危,不決一死戰,如何得兵退?一面差人去成都見主公告急,一面用計敵之。」張任曰:「吾來日領一軍搦戰,詐敗,引轉城北;城內再以一軍衝出,截斷其中;可獲勝也。」吳懿曰:「劉將軍相輔公子守城,我引兵衝出助戰。」

約會已定。次日,張任引數千人馬,搖旗吶喊,出城搦戰。張飛上馬出迎,更不打話,與張任交鋒。戰不十餘合,張任詐敗,遶城而走。張飛盡力追之。吳懿一軍截住,張任引軍復回,把張飛圍在垓心,進退不得。

正沒奈何,只見一隊軍從江邊殺出。當先一員大將,挺槍躍馬,與吳懿交鋒;只一合,生擒吳懿,戰退敵軍,救出張飛。視之,乃趙雲也。飛問:「軍師何在?」雲曰:「軍師已至。想此時已與主公相見也。」

二人擒吳懿回寨。張任自退入東門去了。張飛,趙雲,回寨中見孔明。簡雍,蔣琬,已在帳中。飛下馬來參軍師。孔明驚問曰:「如何得先到?」玄德具述義釋嚴顏之事。孔明賀曰:「張將軍能用謀,皆主公之洪褔也。」

趙雲解吳懿見玄德。玄德曰:「汝降否?」吳懿曰:「我既被捉,如何不降?」玄德大喜,親解其縛。孔明問:「城中有幾人守城?」吳懿曰:「有劉季玉之子劉循,輔將劉瑰,張任。劉瑰不打緊,張任乃蜀郡人,極有膽略,不可輕敵。」孔明曰:「先捉張任,然後取雒城。」問:「城東這座橋名為何橋?」吳懿曰:「金雁橋。」

孔明遂乘馬至橋邊,遶河看了一遍,回到寨中,喚黃忠,魏延聽令曰:「離金雁橋南五六里,兩岸都是蘆葦蒹葭,可以埋伏。魏延引一千槍手伏於左,單戳馬上將;黃忠引一千刀手伏於右,單砍坐下馬。殺敗彼軍,張任必投山東小路而去。張翼德引一千軍伏在那裏,就彼處擒之。」又喚趙雲伏於金雁橋北:「待我引張任過橋,你便將橋拆斷,卻勒兵於橋北,遙為之勢,使張任不敢望北而走,退投南去,卻好中計。」調遣已定,孔明自去誘敵。

16 Then Zhang Fei returned to his elder brother to report his arrival and the incidents of the way.

17 Hearing that Zhuge Liang had not yet arrived, Zhang Fei rejoiced, saying, "So I have the credit of first arrival, although he is traveling by river."

18 Liu Bei said, "But how is it you have come so quickly seeing the precipitous road you had to travel? Did you meet no opposition?"

19 Zhang Fei replied, "The fact is I have taken the forty-five garrisons on the way by making use of General Yan Yan, whom I captured. It was not my own merit at all. I have come all the way without the least effort."

20 Zhang Fei told the story of Yan Yan's capture and services from beginning to end, and then presented the man himself.

21 Liu Bei said, "General, my brother's speedy arrival is certainly owing to your help."

22 Whereupon Liu Bei took off the golden chain mantle he was wearing and gave it to his new ally.

23 Orders were given for a banquet.
24 While it was being prepared, a messenger came to report, saying, "Huang Zhong and Wei Yan had been fighting with Wu Lan and Lei Tong and had held their own, till enemy reinforcements led by Wu Yi and Liu Gui arrived. Huang Zhong and Wei Yan then fled eastward."

25 Zhang Fei at once asked his brother to go with him to rescue them. Both went. When Wu Yi and Liu Gui saw the army of Jingzhou coming, they retired into the city.

26 Wu Lan and Lei Tong continued the pursuit. The coming of Liu Bei and Zhang Fei threatened their rear, and Huang Zhong and Wei Yan turned and recommenced the battle. Wu Lan and Lei Tong were thus between two fires and helpless. They offered to surrender and were received. Liu Bei returned to his own camp near the city.

27 The loss of his two generals grieved Zhang Ren sorely. He called his remaining two and asked advice.

28 Wu Yi and Liu Gui proposed, saying, “This situation calls for one desperate battle, where we can hope to repel the enemy. Meanwhile you should send to Chengdu to tell our master of our current plight.”

29 Zhang Ren agreed. Said he, "Tomorrow I will go and challenge them. If they accept and come out to fight, I will feign retreat and inveigle them round to the north side of the city. As they follow me, a sortie must be made when they pass the gate so as to cut their army in two. We ought to overcome them in this way."

30 "Let me lead the sortie," said Wu Yi. "General Liu Gui can stay to help our lord's son Liu Xun guard the city."

31 This also was agreed to. Next morning Zhang Ren went out to offer the challenge, his troops waving flags and shouting lustily. At once Zhang Fei took up the challenge and rode out. He stayed not to parley, but galloped up to Zhang Ren and engaged him. After about ten bouts Zhang Ren seemed to be getting worsted, so he turned and fled, taking the way around the north of the city. Zhang Fei pursued him with all speed. Then as he passed the gate, Wu Yi made a sortie so that Zhang Fei was between two forces and unable to get clear. Zhang Ren turned back to attack.

32 Zhang Fei seemed in a parlous state. But at this very moment a body of soldiers came up from the riverside and a fierce warrior rode straight for Wu Yi, and in the first bout made him prisoner; his troops were then forced back, and Zhang Fei was free. It was Zhao Zilong who had so opportunely appeared.

33 "Where is the Directing Instructor?" asked Zhang Fei.

34 "He has arrived. I think he has already seen our lord," replied Zhao Zilong.

35 The prisoner was carried to the camp where Zhuge Liang was. Zhang Fei dismounted and went in to greet him.

36 Zhuge Liang was surprised, and said, "How comes it that you arrived before me?"

37 Liu Bei told the story of Zhang Fei's prudence and sagacity in dealing with Yan Yan.

38 Zhuge Liang congratulated Zhang Fei and said, "When Zhang Fei behaves with such skill, my lord's good fortune is indeed ample."

39 When the prisoner was taken in, Liu Bei asked him if he would surrender.

40 Wu Yi replied, "Why not, seeing I am a prisoner?"

41 Thereupon Liu Bei himself loosed his bonds. Zhuge Liang began to question him upon the defense.

42 Wu Yi told him the names of the officers, saying, "The son of the Imperial Protector, Liu Xun, and his generals Liu Gui and Zhang Ren are the defenders. Liu Gui does not count for much, but Zhang Ren is a man to be avoided."

43 "Then before we can get the city, we must capture Zhang Ren," said Zhuge Liang. "There is a bridge on the east. What is it called?"

44 "It is known as 'Golden Goose Bridge'."

45 Zhuge Liang rode over to the bridge and scrutinized the neighborhood.

46 After his return to camp, he summoned Huang Zhong and Wei Yan for orders.

47 To them he said, "On the east of the city is a bridge called Golden Goose Bridge, and about two miles south of this I saw a dense growth of reed and sedge which would afford excellent shelter. Wei Yan is to lead a thousand spearmen to the left and attack, but only attack horsemen. Huang Zhong will lead a thousand swordsmen who are to cut the horses. When Zhang Ren has lost most of his troops and horses, he will flee by the hill road, where he will fall into an ambush of Zhang Fei."

48 Next Zhao Zilong was called and given order, “You are to lie in ambush close to the bridge, which you shall destroy as soon as Zhang Ren has crossed. After that, you shall take up a position beyond the bridge to prevent him from getting away to the north. Forced to the south, Zhang Ren will fall into our hand.”

49 These arrangements made, Zhuge Liang himself went to challenge the enemy and try to bring them to battle.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,