삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 066-05 조조가 황후를 시해하다

原來華歆素有文名,向與邴原,管寧相友善。時人稱三人為一龍:華歆為龍頭,邴原為龍腹,管寧為龍尾。一日,寧與歆共種園蔬,鋤地見金。寧揮鋤不顧;歆拾而視之,然後擲下。又一日,寧與歆同坐觀書,聞戶外傳呼之聲,有貴人乘軒而過。寧端坐不動,歆棄書往觀。寧自此鄙歆之為人,遂割席分坐,不復與之為友。後來管寧避居遼東,常帶白帽,坐臥一樓,足不履地,終身不肯仕魏,而歆乃先事孫權,後歸曹操,至此乃有收捕伏皇后一事。後人有詩歎華歆曰:

華歆當日逞兇謀,
破壁生將母后收。
助虐一朝添虎翼,
罵名千載笑龍頭。

又有詩讚管寧曰﹕

遼東傳有管寧樓,
人去樓空名獨留。
笑殺子愉貪富貴,
豈如白帽自風流。

且說華歆將伏后擁至外殿。帝望見后,乃下殿抱后而哭。歆曰:「魏公有命.可速行!」后哭謂帝曰:「不能復相活耶?」帝曰:「我命亦不知在何時也!」甲士擁后而去,帝搥胸大慟。見郗慮在側,帝曰:「郗公!天下寧有是事乎!」哭倒在地。郗慮令左右扶帝入宮。

華歆拏伏后見操。操罵曰:「吾以誠心待汝等,汝等反欲害我耶!吾不殺汝,汝必殺我。」喝左右亂捧打死,隨即入宮,將伏后所生二子,皆酖殺之。當晚將伏完,穆順等宗族二百餘口,皆斬於市。朝野之人,無不驚駭。時建安十九年十一月也。後人有詩歎曰:

曹瞞兇殘世所無,
伏完忠義欲何如﹖
可憐帝后分離處,
不及民間婦與夫。

獻帝自從壞了伏后,連日不食。操入曰:「陛下無憂。臣無異心。臣女已與陛下貴人,大賢大孝,宜居正宮。」獻帝安敢不從;於建安二十年正月朔,就慶賀正旦之節,冊立曹操女曹貴人為正宮皇后。群下莫敢有言。

此時曹操威勢日甚,會大臣商議收吳滅蜀之事。賈詡曰:「須召夏侯惇,曹仁二人回,商議此事。」操即時發使,星夜喚回。夏侯惇未至,曹仁先到,連夜便入府中見操。操方被酒而臥,許褚仗劍立於堂門之內。曹仁欲入,被許褚當住。曹仁大怒曰:「吾乃曹氏宗族,汝何敢阻當耶﹖」許褚曰:「將軍雖親,乃外藩鎮守之官;許褚雖疏,現充內侍。主公醉臥堂上,不敢放入。」曹操聞之,歎曰:「許褚真忠臣也!」

不數日,夏侯惇亦至,共議征伐。惇曰:「吳蜀急未可攻,宜先取漢中,張魯,以得勝之兵取蜀,可一鼓而下也。」曹操曰:「正合吾意。」遂起兵西征。正是:

方逞兇謀欺弱主,
又驅勁卒掃偏邦。

未知後事如何,且看下文分解。

125 It may be said here that this Hua Xin had a reputation for learning. He and two others, Bing Yuan and Guan Ning, all good friends, made a little coterie which was known as "The Dragon". Hua Xin was the "head"; Bing Yuan, the "belly"; and Guan Ning, the "tail". One day Guan Ning and Hua Xin were hoeing in their garden to grow some vegetables, when they turned up an ingot of gold. Guan Ning went on with his labors without giving a second glance at the find, but Hua Xin picked it up. After regarding it a moment, he threw it away again.

126 Another day Guan Ning and Hua Xin were reading together when there arose a great shouting outside the window of the study. A minister from the Palace was passing. Guan Ning took no notice, but kept his eyes on his book; Hua Xin rose and went to the window. For this, Guan Ning despised his companion and the two parted for good.

127 Sometime after, in the disturbance of the empire, Guan Ning fled into Liaodong, where he led the life of hermit. He wore a white cap and lived in the upper part of a house, never touching the ground with his feet. He would have nothing to do with Cao Cao and would not enter his service.

128 But Hua Xin led a totally different life. For a time he was with Sun Quan; then he went over to Cao Cao and served him. And here he is found actually laying hands upon the Empress.

129 His conduct in this particular is the subject of a poem:

130 That was a dastardly thing that Hua Xin did, 
When he broke don the wall where the Empress hid 
And dragged her forth by the hair. 
He lent his aid to a foul, foul crime 
And execrations throughout all time, 
Have been, and shall be, his share.

131 A poet also wrote concerning Guan Ning:

132 East of Liaodong, so stories tell 
Is Guan Ning's tower, where long he dwelt. 
Ignoble wealth was Hua Xin's quest, 
The hermit's simple life was best.

133 As Hua Xin hurried the unhappy woman out of the hall, the Emperor saw her. He went over and clasped her to his bosom, weeping.

134 Hua Xin tried to force her onward, saying, "The Duke of Wei ordered no delay!"

135 "My doom is sealed," wept the Empress.

136 "And I know not when my turn will come," sighed the Emperor.

137 The soldiers hustled the Empress onward, leaving His Majesty beating his breast in despair.

138 "Can it be that such things happen in the world?" cried the Emperor to Chi Lu, who stood by.

139 And the Emperor swooned. Chi Lu made the courtiers pick him up, and they bore him into the Palace.

140 Meanwhile, the unhappy Empress had been taken before Cao Cao.

141 "I have dealt well with you," said he angrily, "and you requited me by plotting my murder. It is the death of one of us, I see."

142 He ordered the executioners to beat her till she died. After this, he went into the Palace, seized her two sons and had them poisoned. In the evening of the same day the whole households of Mu Shun and Fu Wan were put to death publicly. Such terrible deeds spread terror everywhere. They happened in the eleventh month of the nineteenth year of Rebuilt Tranquillity (AD 214).

143 As Cao Cao stands first in cruelty, 
So stands Fu Wan in loyalty. 
A married pair of low estate, 
Had not been torn apart by fate.

144 The Emperor grieved bitterly over the loss of his consort, and in his despair refused all food. Cao Cao did not wish him to die of starvation and loneliness, so he proposed his own daughter as consort.

145 "Be not sad," said Cao Cao. "Thy servant is no rebel. My daughter is already in your palace as a secondary lady. She is wise and dutiful, fit to be your consort and occupy the first rank."

146 Emperor Xian dared not refuse, and therefore at the new year (AD 215), in the time of the festivities, Lady Cao's name was inscribed on the dynastic rolls as Empress. And no one of the courtiers dared protest.

147 Wherefore Cao Cao became even more powerful. But it pleased him not to have rivals in the land, so he again thought of subduing Liu Bei and Sun Quan.

148 Jia Xu proposed, saying, "Xiahou Dun and Cao Ren, who are serving on the frontiers, should be called to give their advice."

149 They were sent for, and Cao Ren was the first to arrive. As a relative, he felt he had the right to see the great minister without delay and went directly to the palace.

150 But it happened that Cao Cao had been drinking heavily, and his faithful henchman, Xu Chu, would not admit the new arrival.

151 "I am of the family," said Cao Ren, angry at the hindrance. "Dare you stop me?"

152 "General, you may be a relative, but here you are but an officer from the frontier. I am of little account, but a duty lies on me here in the palace. Our lord is overcome with wine and asleep, and I dare not allow you to enter."

153 The refusal came to Cao Cao's knowledge, and he commended the loyalty of Xu Chu.

154 Soon after, Xiahou Dun came and was called to the council.

155 Xiahou Dun gave his opinion, saying, "The two rivals should be left until Zhang Lu of Hanzhong has been subdued. The great army that can overcome Zhang Lu will be in condition to attack the West River Land, and it will be conquered without difficulty."

156 The advice coincided with Cao Cao's own idea, and so he prepared an expedition for the west.

157 By a crime he showed his power over a feeble king; 
This done, at once he hastened to destroy his neighbor.

158 What happened will be told in later chapters.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,