삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 068-02 도사 좌자

次日。張遼引兵搦戰。凌統見甘寧有功,奮然曰:「統願敵張遼。」權許之。統遂領兵五千,離濡須。權自引甘寧臨陣觀戰。對陣圓處,張遼出馬,左有李典,右有樂進。凌統縱馬提刀,出至陣前。張遼使樂進出迎。兩個鬥至五十合,未分勝敗。曹操聞知,親自策馬到門旗下來看,見二將酣鬥,乃令曹休暗放冷箭。曹休便閃往張遼背後,開弓一箭,正中凌統坐下馬。那馬直立起來,把凌統掀翻在地。樂進連亡持槍來刺。槍還未到,只聽得弓弦響處,一箭射中樂進面門,翻身落馬。兩軍齊出,各救一將回營。鳴金罷戰。

凌統回到寨中拜謝孫權。權曰:「放箭救你者,甘寧也。」凌統乃頓首拜寧曰:「不想公能如此垂恩!」自此與甘寧結為生死之交,再不為惡。

且說曹操見樂進中箭,乃自到帳中調治。次日,分兵五路來襲濡須:操自領中路;左一路張遼,二路李典;右一路徐晃,二路龐德。每路各帶一萬人馬,殺奔江邊來。時董襲,徐盛二將在船上;見五路軍馬來到,諸軍各有懼色。徐盛曰:「食君之祿,忠君之事,何懼哉﹖」遂引猛士數百人,用小船渡過江邊,殺入李典軍中去了。

董襲在船上,令眾軍擂鼓吶喊助威。忽然江上猛風大作,白浪掀天,波濤洶湧。軍士見大船將覆,爭下腳艦逃命。董襲仗劍大喝曰:「將受君命,在此防賊,怎敢棄船而去﹖」立斬下船軍士十餘人。須臾,風急船覆,董襲竟死於江口水中。徐盛在李典軍中,往來衝突。

卻說陳武聽得江邊廝殺,引一軍來,正與龐德相遇,兩軍混戰。孫權在濡須塢中,聽得曹兵殺到江邊,親自與周泰引軍前來助戰。正見徐盛在李典軍中攪做一團廝殺,便麾軍殺入接應。卻被張遼,徐晃兩枝軍,把孫權困在垓心。曹操上高阜處看見孫權被圍,急令許褚縱馬持刀殺入軍中,把孫權軍衝作兩段,彼此上不能相救。

卻說周泰從軍中殺出,到江邊不見孫權,勒回馬,從外又殺入陣中,問本部軍:「主公何在﹖」軍人以手指兵馬厚處,曰:「主公被圍甚急!」周泰挺身殺入,尋見孫權。泰曰:「主公可隨泰殺出。」於是泰在前,權在後,奮力衝突。泰到江邊,回顧又不見孫權,乃復翻身殺入圍中,又尋見孫權。權曰:「弓弩齊發,不能得出,如何﹖」泰曰:「主公在前,某在後,可以出圍。」

31 Soon Zhang Liao came to proffer another challenge, and Ling Tong, impatient at being excelled by his rival and enemy, begged that he might go out to fight. His request was granted, and he marched out a short distance from Ruxu with five thousand troops. Sun Quan, with Gan Ning in his train, went out to look on at the encounter.

32 When both armies had come out on the plain and were arrayed, Zhang Liao, with Li Dian and Yue Jing, one on either side, advanced to the front. Ling Tong, sword in hand, galloped out towards him and, at Zhang Liao's command, Yue Jing took the challenge and went to open the combat. They fought half a hundred bouts, and neither seemed to have the better of the other.

33 Then Cao Cao, hearing of the great contest going on, rode up to the battlefield and took position under the great standard, whence he could see the fighting. Seeing both combatants were waxing desperate, he thought to decide the struggle by an unfair blow. He bade Cao Xiu let fly a secret arrow, which Cao Xiu did by creeping up under cover of Zhang Liao. It struck Ling Tong's steed, which reared and threw its rider. Yue Jing dashed forward to thrust at the fallen warrior with his spear, but before the blow could be given, the twang of another bow was heard and an arrow speeding by hit Yue Jing full in the face. He fell from his horse. Then both sides rushed forward to rescue their champions. The gongs clanged, and the combat ceased. Ling Tong returned to his camp and reported himself to his master.

34 "The arrow that saved you was shot by Gan Ning," said Sun Quan.

35 Ling Tong turned to his rival and bowed low.

36 "I could not have supposed you would have rendered me such a service, Sir," said he to Gan Ning.

37 This episode ended the strife and enmity between the two leaders, who thereafter swore perpetual friendship.

38 On the other side Cao Cao saw to it that Yue Jing's wound was dressed. Next day he launched an attack against Ruxu along five different lines. He himself led one army in the center; on the left Zhang Liao and Li Dian led two armies; on the right Xu Huang and Pang De commanded the other two. Each army was ten thousand strong, and they marched to give battle on the river bank. The crews and fighting troops of the South Land's naval squadron were greatly frightened by the approach of these armies.

39 "You have eaten the bread of your prince, and you must give loyal service. Why fear?" said Xu Sheng.

40 Thereupon he put some hundreds of his best men into small boats, went along the bank, and broke into the legion under Li Dian. Meanwhile Dong Xi on the ships beat drums and cheered them on. But a great storm came on, lashing the river to fury, and the waves rolled mountains high. The larger ships rolled as if they would overturn, and the soldiers of Wu were frightened. They started to get down into the bulkier cargo-boats to save their lives. But Dong Xi threatened them with his sword, cutting down some half score of the mutineers.

41 "My orders are to hold this point against the enemy," shouted he. "We dare not abandon the ships!"

42 However, the wind increased, and presently the bold Dong Xi was thrown into the river by the rolling of his ship and was drowned, together with his men.

43 Xu Sheng dashed hither and thither among Li Dian's army, slaying right and left. Chen Wu, hearing the noise of battle, set out for the river bank. On his way Chen Wu met Pang De and the legion under him. A melee ensued. Then Sun Quan with Zhou Tai and his troops joined in.

44 The small force from the ships that had attacked Li Dian was now surrounded. So Sun Quan gave the signal for an onslaught that should rescue them. This failed, and Sun Quan was himself surrounded in turn and soon in desperate straits. From a height, Cao Cao saw his difficulties and sent in Xu Chu to cut Sun Quan's column in halves so that neither half could aid the other.

45 When Zhou Tai had cut an alley out of the press and reached the riverside, he looked for his master. But Sun Quan was nowhere visible, so Zhou Tai dashed once again into the battle.

46 Coming to his own troops, he cried, "Where is our lord?"

47 They pointed to where the press was most dense. Zhou Tai stiffened and dashed in.

48 Presently he reached his lord's side and cried out, "My lord, follow me, and I will hack a way out!"

49 Zhou Tai fought his way out to the river bank. Then he turned to look, and Sun Quan was not behind him. So he turned back, forced his way in, and once again found his way to his master's side.

50 "I cannot get out. The arrows are too thick!" said Sun Quan.

51 "Then go first, my lord, and I will follow!"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,