삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 073-01 한중왕 현덕

第七十三回 玄德進位漢中王 雲長攻拔襄陽郡

Liu Bei Becomes The Prince Of Hanzhong;
Guan Yu Marches To Attack Xiangyang. 

卻說曹操退兵至斜谷,孔明料他必棄漢中而走,故差馬超等諸將,分兵十數路,不時攻劫;因此操不能久住。又被魏延射了一箭,急急班師。三軍銳氣墮盡。前隊纔行,兩下火起,乃是馬超伏兵追趕。曹兵人人喪膽。操令軍士急行,曉夜奔走無停;直至京兆,方始安心。

且說玄德命劉封、孟達、王平等,攻取上庸諸郡。申耽等聞操已棄漢中而走,遂皆投降。玄德安民已定,大賞三軍,人心大悅。於是眾將皆有推尊玄德為帝之心;未敢逕啟,卻來稟告諸葛軍師。孔明曰:「吾意已有定奪了。」隨引法正等入見玄德曰:「今曹操專權,百姓無主;主公仁義著於天下,今已撫有兩川之地,可以應天順人,即皇帝位,名正言順,以討國賊。事不宜遲,便請擇吉。」

玄德大驚曰:「軍師之言差矣。劉備雖然漢之宗室,乃臣子也;若為此事,是反漢矣。」孔明曰:「非也。方今天下分崩,英雄並起,各霸一方,四海才德之士,捨死亡生而事其上者,皆欲攀龍附鳳,建立功名也。今主公避嫌守義,恐失眾人之望。願主公熟思之。」玄德曰:「要吾僭居尊位,吾必不敢。可再商議長策。」諸將齊言曰:「主公若只推卻,眾心解矣。」

孔明曰:「主公平生以義為本,未肯便稱尊號。今有荊、襄兩川之地,可暫為漢中王。」玄德曰:「汝等雖欲尊吾為王,不得天子明詔,是僭也。」孔明曰:「今宜從權,不可拘執常理。」張飛大叫曰:「異姓之人,皆欲為君,何況哥哥乃漢朝宗派!莫說漢中王,就稱皇帝,有何不可!」玄德叱曰:「汝勿多言!」孔明曰:「主公宜從權變,先進位漢中王,然後表奏天子,未為遲也。」

玄德再三推遲不過,只得依允。建安二十四年秋七月,築壇於沔陽,方圓九里,分布五方,各設旌旗儀仗。群臣皆依次序排列。許靖、法正請玄德登壇,進冠冕璽綬訖,面南而坐,受文武官員拜賀為漢中王。子劉禪立為王世子。封許靖為太傅,法正為尚書令。諸葛亮為軍師,總理軍國重事。封關羽、張飛、趙雲、馬超、黃忠為五虎大將軍;魏延為漢中太守。其餘各擬功勳定爵。

1 When Cao Cao retired to the Xie Valley, Zhuge Liang considered it to mean the abandonment of his attempt to acquire possession of Hanzhong. So Zhuge Liang sent out Ma Chao and a dozen parties to harass and hasten Cao Cao's retreat. For this reason the retreating army had to keep on the move. Beside, Cao Cao was suffering from his wound, and he marched as hurriedly as possible. But it was a dejected army, when the leading legions encountered fire on both flanks, which had been raised by troops placed in ambush while Ma Chao's main force kept driving the army before it. Everyone in the Cao Cao army was dispirited, and there was no more courage in them. They pressed forward day and night alike without halting to rest. It was only after reaching Jingzhao that they had some repose.

2 Having conquered Hanzhong, Liu Bei sent Liu Feng, Meng Da, and Wang Ping to take Shangyong. The Commander of the city, Shen Dan, and his colleagues, knowing that Cao Cao had retreated, offered their submission. After confidence had been restored among the people, Liu Bei rewarded his army generously, and they were all joyful.

3 It was after this that the general body of the officers decided to urge Liu Bei to assume the title of "Emperor", but they dared not tell him so. However, they sent up a petition to Zhuge Liang.

4 He replied, “I have already decided on this course.”

5 So Zhuge Liang and Fa Zheng headed a deputation that went in to see their lord.

6 They said, "Now that Cao Cao really holds the reins of authority, the people are without a true sovereign. Our lord, your kindness and sense of justice have spread throughout the empire. You have restored peace over the two River Lands, and your becoming an emperor would be according to God's will and the desire of the people. Then by right and title you could destroy rebels. This matter should not be delayed, and we pray you choose the auspicious day."

7 But Liu Bei evinced great surprise, and replied, "Your words, O Instructor, are wrong. Although I am of the imperial house, yet I am but a minister. And to do this thing would be rebellion against Han."

8 Zhuge Liang replied, "Not so. Today the empire is riven, and many of the bolder spirits have seized upon and claim the rule of various portions. The talented of the empire and the virtuous among officers, who have risked death and lost their lives in serving those above them, all desire to have the opportunity of serving a true emperor and doing service for a true Throne. Now, if you insist on modestly maintaining your righteous way, I fear that you will lose popular support. My lord, I wish that you should reflect upon this."

9 "But you desire me to usurp a place of great honor in the state, and I dare not. Let there be more delay and discussion."

10 But with one voice they said, "Our lord, if you reject this, the hearts of the people will turn from you!"

11 "My lord," said Zhuge Liang, "you have made rectitude your motto all your life. If you really object to the most honored title, then, since you have Jingzhou, Yizhou, and Hanzhong, take temporarily the title of 'Prince of Hanzhong'."

12 "Gentlemen, though you may desire to honor me by the title of Prince, yet, without an edict from the Emperor, such action would be usurpation."

13 Said Zhuge Liang, "The time demands recognition of the actual state of authority, and not a rigid adherence to all the rules of propriety."

14 And Zhang Fei roared out, "All sorts of people with all sorts of names are making themselves rulers: How much more ought you, brother, who are of the dynastic stock? It ought not to be Prince of Hanzhong but Emperor. What prevents it?"

15 "Brother, say no more," said Liu Bei, roughly.

16 "My lord," said Zhuge Liang, "it is fitting to follow political changes and suit one's conduct to circumstances. Wherefore first take the princedom, and then memorialize the Throne."

17 Liu Bei declined two or three times; but as there seemed no other option, he listened and complied. In the twenty-fourth year of Rebuilt Tranquillity (AD 219), in the seventh month, an altar was set up at Mianyang, half a square mile, which was set around with the proper flags and banners and symbols. In the presence of all his civil and military officers assembled according to their rank, and at the request of the two Ministers Xu Jing and Fa Zheng, Liu Bei received the headdress and seat of a prince. Then he took his seat, facing the south as a ruler should, and received the salutes and felicitations of all his officers as the Prince of Hanzhong. And his son Liu Shan was nominated his heir-apparent.

18 Xu Jing was given the title of Imperial Guardian; Fa Zheng that of Chair of the Secretariat. Zhuge Liang was reappointed Directing Instructor of the Forces, with the additional powers of control over the whole state policy. Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Zilong, Huang Zhong, and Ma Chao were the Five Tiger Generals. Wei Yan was made Governor of Hanzhong, and all the others who had assisted were given ranks and offices.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,