삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 073-04 한중왕 현덕

權從其議,即時遣使過江,上書曹操,陳說此事。操大喜,發付使者先回,隨遣滿寵往樊城助曹仁為參謀官,商議動兵;一面馳檄東吳,令領兵水路接應,以取荊州。¥卻說漢中王令魏延總督軍馬,守禦東川。遂引百官回成都。差官起造宮廷,又置館舍,自成都至白水,建四百餘處館舍郵亭。廣積糧草,多造軍器,以圖進取中原。細作人探聽得曹操結連東吳,欲取荊州,即飛報入蜀。漢中王忙請孔明商議。孔明曰:「某已料曹操必有此謀;然吳中謀極多,必教操令曹仁先興兵矣。」漢中王曰:「似此,如之奈何?」孔明曰:「可差使命就送官誥與雲長,令先起兵取樊城,使敵軍膽寒,自然瓦解矣。」

漢中王大喜,即差前部司馬費詩為使,齎捧誥命投荊州來。雲長出郭,迎接入城。至公廳禮畢,雲長問曰:「漢中王封我何爵?」詩曰:「『五虎大將』之首。」雲長問那「五虎將」。詩曰:「關、張、趙、馬、黃是也。」雲長怒曰:「翼德吾弟也;孟起世代名家;子龍久隨吾兄,即吾弟也:位與吾相並,可也。黃忠何等人,敢與吾同列!大丈夫終不與老卒為伍!」遂不肯受印。

詩笑曰:「將軍差矣。昔蕭何、曹參,與高祖同舉大事,最為親近,而韓信乃楚之亡將也;然信立位為王,居蕭、曹之上,未聞蕭、曹以此為怨。今漢中王雖有『五虎將』之封,而與將軍有兄弟之義,視同一體。將軍即漢中王,漢中王即將軍也。豈與諸人等哉?將軍受漢中王厚恩,當與同休戚,共禍福,不宜計較官號之高下。願將軍熟思之。」

雲長大悟,乃再拜曰:「某之不明,非足下見教,幾誤大事。」即拜受印綬。費詩方出王,令雲長領兵取樊城。雲長領命,即時便差傅士仁、糜芳二人為先鋒,先引一軍於荊州城外屯紮;一面設宴城中,款待費詩。

飲至二更,忽報城外寨中火起。雲長即披挂上馬,出城看時,乃是傅士仁、糜芳飲酒,帳遺火,燒著火砲,滿營撼動,把軍器糧草,盡皆燒燬。雲長引兵救撲,至四更方纔火滅。

53 Sun Quan thought the scheme good and sent letters with these proposals to Cao Cao. Cao Cao adopted the plan, and having sent the messenger back to the South Land, he next sent Man Chong to help Cao Ren at Fancheng as Adviser in the matter of attack. He also sent dispatches to the South Land to ask for the assistance of Sun Quan's marine force.

54 Having laid on Wei Yan the task of holding the East River Land, the Prince of Hanzhong, with his officers, returned to Chengdu and began to set his new house in order. A Palace was begun and public guest-houses were built, and between Chengdu and Baishui, at selected places, they built four hundred rest-houses and post stations. The Prince of Hanzhong also set himself to accumulate great stores of grain and forage and to till his arsenals with weapons with the design of mastering the capital in the north and the whole empire.

55 Then his spies told him of the treaty between Cao Cao and Sun Quan, with designs upon Jingzhou, and he hastily called in Zhuge Liang to ask what should be done.

56 "I felt that Cao Cao would try to do this," said Zhuge Liang, "and most of the advisers in the South Land will persuade Cao Cao to order Cao Ren to begin the campaign."

57 "But what am I to do?" asked the Prince.

58 "First send a special messenger to Guan Yu with his new title, telling him to capture Fancheng, which will so damp the ardor of the enemy that they will break off themselves."

59 Therefore Liu Bei sent Fei Shi, a minister from his Board of War, to take the patent of the new title to Guan Yu, who received the delegate with great deference and conducted him into the city. After they had arrived at the official residence, Guan Yu inquired what new title had been conferred upon him.

60 "The first of the Five Tiger Generals," replied Fei Shi.

61 "And who are the five?"

62 "Their names are Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhao Zilong, Ma Chao, and Huang Zhong."

63 "The second is my brother," said Guan Yu, "Ma Chao comes of a famous family, and Zhao Zilong has been with my elder brother so long that he is as a brother. It is right for them to be put on a level with me. But what sort of a man is this Huang Zhong that he is ranked with us? The really great man does not stand shoulder to shoulder with any soldier that comes along."

64 And Guan Yu refused both title and seal.

65 "You do wrong to refuse," said Fei Shi. "Of old, Xiao He and Cao Shen helped Liu Bang, the Founder of the Han Dynasty, in his great enterprise and were very dear friends, while Han Xin was but a runaway leader from Chu. Yet Liu Bang made Han Xin a prince, and so placed over the heads of the other two. I have never heard that these two resented it. The Prince of Hanzhong has his Five Tiger Generals, but he is still your brother and all that that means. As his brother, you are he and he is you. Is there any comparison with any other? The Prince has always treated you with the greatest kindness. You two are one in sorrow and joy, sharers of disaster and good fortune. No such question as that of a mere title ought to reckon at all. I pray you, Sir, reflect."

66 Guan Yu understood, and thanked Fei Shi, saying, "You have prevented me from making a great mistake due to my ignorance."

67 Guan Yu then received the seal with all humility.

68 Next Fei Shi produced the edict ordering the capture of Fancheng. Guan Yu lost no time in obeying its command. He appointed Fu Shiren and Mi Fang Leaders of the Van to take the first army out of the city into camp.

69 This done, a banquet was prepared for Fei Shi, and they sat late at their wine. While still at table there was an alarm of fire in the new camp, and Guan Yu hastened out of the city to see. He found that the two generals had also been feasting, and the fire had started behind their tent, a spark having fallen into some explosives, whence it spread and destroyed the whole camp and all that was in it. Guan Yu and his soldiers did what they could to put out the fire and then reentered the city.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,