삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 080-01 한나라의 대통을 잇다

第八十回   曹丕廢帝篡炎劉  漢王正位續大統

Cao Pi Deposes The Emperor, Taking Away The Fortunes of Han;
Liu Bei Assumes The Throne, Continuing The Heritage.

却說華歆等一班文武,入見獻帝。歆奏曰:「伏覩魏王,自登位以來,德布四方,仁及萬物;越古超今,雖唐、虞無以過此。群臣會議,言漢祚已終,望陛下效堯、舜之道,以山川社稷,禪與魏王:上合天心,下合民意。則陛下安享清閒之福;祖宗幸甚!生靈幸甚!臣等議定,特來奏請。」帝聞奏大驚,半駒無言,覷百官而哭曰:「朕想高祖提三尺劍,斬蛇起義,平秦滅楚,創造基業,世統相傳,四百年矣。朕雖不才,初無過惡,安忍將祖宗大業,等閒棄了?汝百官再從公計議。」

華歆引李伏、許芝近前奏曰:「陛下若不信,可問此二人。」李伏奏曰:「自魏王即位以來,麒麟降生,鳳凰來儀,黃龍出現,嘉禾蔚生,甘露下降:此是上天示瑞,魏當代漢之象也。」許芝又奏曰:「臣等職掌司天,夜觀乾象,見炎漢氣數已終,陛下帝星隱匿不明;魏國乾象,極天察地,言之難盡。更兼上應圖識。其識曰:『鬼在邊,委相連;當代漢,無可言。言在東,午在西;兩日並光上下移。』以此論之,陛下可早禪位。『鬼在邊』,『委相連』,是『魏』字也;『言在東,午在西』,乃『許』字也;『兩日並光上下移』,乃『昌』字也:此是魏在許昌應受漢禪也。願陛下察之。」帝曰:「祥瑞圖識,皆虛妄之事;奈何以虛妄之事,而遽欲朕捨祖宗之基業乎?」王朗奏曰:「自古以來,有興必有廢,有盛必有衰。豈有不亡之國、不敗之家乎?漢室相傳四百餘年,延至陛下,氣數已盡,宜早退避,不可遲疑;遲則生變矣。」帝大哭,入後殿去了。百官哂笑而退。

次日,官僚又集於大殿,令宦官入請獻帝。帝憂懼不敢出。曹后曰:「百官請陛下設朝,陛下何故推阻?」帝泣曰:「汝兄欲篡位,令百官相逼,朕故不出。」曹后大怒曰:「吾兄奈何為此亂逆之事耶!」言未舉,只見曹洪、曹休帶劍而入,請帝出殿。曹后大罵曰:「俱是汝等亂賊,希圖富貴,共造逆謀!吾父功蓋寰區,威震天下,然且不敢篡竊神器。今吾兄嗣位未幾,輒思篡漢,皇天必不祚爾!」言罷,痛哭入宮。左右侍暂皆歔欷流涕。

曹洪、曹休力請獻帝出殿。帝被逼不過,只得更衣出前殿。華歆奏曰:「陛下可依臣等昨日之議,免遭大禍。」帝痛哭曰:「卿等皆食漢祿久矣;中間多有漢朝功臣子孫,何忍作此不臣之事?」歆曰:「陛下若不從眾議,恐旦夕蕭牆禍起,非臣等不忠於陛下也。」帝曰:「誰敢弒朕耶?」歆厲聲曰:「天下之人,皆知陛下無人君之福,以致四方大亂!若非魏王在朝,弒陛下者,何止一人?陛下尚不知恩報德,直欲令天下人共伐陛下耶?」帝大驚,拂袖而起。王朗以目視華歆。歆縱步向前,扯住龍袍,變色而言曰:「許與不許,早發一言!」帝戰慄不能答。曹洪、曹休拔劍大呼曰:「符寶郎何在?」祖弼應聲出曰:「符寶郎在此!」曹洪索要玉璽。祖弼叱曰:「玉璽乃天子之寶,安得擅索!」洪喝令武士推出斬之。祖弼大罵不絕口而死。後人有詩讚曰:

奸宄專權漢室亡,
詐稱禪位效虞唐。
滿朝百辟皆尊魏,
僅見忠臣符寶郎。

1 Hua Xin was the spokesman of the deputation of officers that went into the Forbidden City, and he spoke thus: "Since the inauguration of the Prince of Wei, virtue has spread to the four corners of the empire and humanity has permeated all the earth to a degree unexcelled in all the ages, even in the days of the ancient rulers, King Tang and King Yu. We, your servants, have taken account of these things and have reached the conclusion that the fortunes of Han is worn out, wherefore we trust Your Majesty, in imitation of the great prototypes King Yao and King Shun, will yield the mountains, the rivers, and the peoples to a more able guardian and high priest of the sacrifices in the person of the Prince of Wei, thereby pleasing Heaven and satisfying the hearts of humans, and enabling Your Majesty to enjoy the happiness of freedom and repose from the exacting duties of the chief ruler. The happiness of your ancestors and of humanity at large would thereby be enhanced. Having thoroughly debated this matter, we have come to lay it before you."

2 The Emperor listened in amazement, and for a time could not reply.

3 Then, looking at the assembly, he said sadly, "How can I abandon my empire for the sake of repose---the empire won by my Great Ancestor, its Founder, when, with a three-span sword, he slew the Snake and restored Right, and consolidated when he reduced Qin and overwhelmed Chu---the empire which has been handed down for four centuries? Though I possess not brilliant talents, yet I have done no wrong. Go back and debate this again in a just and moderate spirit."

4 Then Hua Xin led forward Xu Zhi and Li Qu nearer the throne, saying, "If Your Majesty thinks we may be mistaken, pray ask these two, who will explain."

5 Said Li Qu, "Since the Prince of Wei has taken his seat, the Jilin has descended, the Phoenix has appeared, the Yellow Dragon has come forth, the Grain of Felicity has flourished, and Sweet Dew has watered the earth. All these things augur that Heaven decrees a change, and Wei must replace Han."

6 Xu Zhi continued, "The astrologers, watching the aspect of the skies at night, have seen the blazing light of the star of Han gradually fade away and Your Majesty's own star become dim. On the other hand, the aspect of the sky and the attitude of the earth have been wholly bright in favor of Wei to a degree hard to state in words. Moreover, the lots have been cast, and they gave the words 'Devil, at the side, has been sent, there must be an inroad upon Han without word'; another lot, 'Word, in east, light moves west, two suns radiating as the air blows south'. These oracles gave two words which, joined, compose Xu; 'two suns, one on the other', which is Chang. These signs are unmistakeable, for when put together the whole reads, 'Wei at Xuchang is to receive the abdication of Han.' If you consider, Your Majesty must admit this."

7 "All empty words and madness, this talk of auguries and lots! Is it reasonable that I should suddenly abandon the great heritage for such nonsense?"

8 Then Wang Lang said, "Wax and wane has been the law of all things from the beginning; every period of glory is followed by one of obscurity. Has any rule endured forever or any House never failed? The rule of Han, handed down through four centuries to Yourself, has lost its vigor, and the time has come to yield. Retirement may not be delayed, or confusion will ensue."

9 The Emperor wept aloud and retired to his private chamber, while the officers left the hall laughing.

10 Next morning they assembled in the court, but the Emperor did not appear. So they sent the Palace officers to request his presence. Still he feared to show himself.

11 Empress Cao asked him, "Why do Your Majesty not hold the court as usual, especially when you are requested to go out?"

12 "Because your brother wishes to depose me and become Emperor himself. He has set the whole host of officers against me to force me to abdicate, and I will not expose myself to this compulsion."

13 "But what can have induced my brother to do such a dreadfully rebellious thing?" said she angrily.

14 Just as she spoke, Cao Hong and Cao Xiu, both armed, forced their way into the inner apartments and requested His Majesty to come to the Hall of Audience.

15 The Empress broke out into abuse: "So you are two of the disorderly rebels who, for the sake of your own ends, have conspired to upset all the good service of my father. Though he overshadowed the whole land, yet he never dared to aspire to the sacred throne. But my brother, who has only just succeeded him, sets no bounds to his ambition and temerity and would usurp the Throne. Heaven will surely cut off his offspring!"

16 She wept bitterly as she went away, and the attendants sobbed and wept too. But Cao Xiu and Cao Hong still urged the Emperor to go to the Hall of Audience, and at last he had to yield. There Hua Xin took up the question again.

17 "Your Majesty should act as was advised yesterday and so avoid any misfortune."

18 The Emperor sobbed, "All of you have eaten of the bounty of Han for years, and among you are many whose fathers and grandfathers were conspicuous for merit. How can you bring yourselves to act thus improperly toward me?"

19 "If Your Majesty refuses to follow advice, I fear that there will soon be trouble in the family. Really we are not disloyal."

20 "Who would dare to murder me?" cried the Emperor.

21 "Everyone knows that Your Majesty lacks the happy attributes of a successful ruler and that is why there is so much confusion in the country. If it were not for the presence of the Prince of Wei in your court, many people would murder you. Your Majesty has never yet learned how to treat people; is your sole desire to set people against you?"

22 The Emperor, alarmed at the violence of his language, shook out his sleeves and rose to go away. Then Wang Lang glanced at Hua Xin, who rushed forward and seized the Emperor by the sleeve.

23 "Is it consent or not?" cried he angrily. "One word!"

24 The Emperor was dumb with terror.

25 "Where is the Keeper of the Seal?" shouted Cao Hong and Cao Xiu, drawing their swords.

26 "The Keeper of the Seal is here," said Zu Bi, stepping calmly to the front.

27 They tried to force the seal from him, but he cried, "The Seal belongs to the Emperor, and I will not yield it!"

28 Cao Hong called up the executioners and told them to behead him, which they did. Zu Bi abused the ruffians to the last breath.

29 Dethroned by wicked traitors was the ruling House of Han, 
They falsely claimed as precedent the deeds of Yu and Tang. 
The crowd of officers at court were all on Cao Pi's side, 
Save one, Zu Bi the Keeper of the Seal, and loyally he died.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,