삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 080-03 한나라의 대통을 잇다

至期,獻帝請魏王曹丕登臺受禪。臺下集大小官僚四百餘員,御林虎賁禁軍三十餘萬。帝親捧玉璽奉曹丕。丕受之。臺下群臣跪聽冊曰:

咨爾魏王:昔者唐堯禪位於虞舜,舜亦以命禹:天命不於常,惟歸有德。漢道陵遲,世失其序;降及朕躬,大亂滋昏:群兇恣逆,宇內顛覆。賴武王神武,拯茲難於四方,惟清區夏,以保綏我宗廟;豈予一人獲乂,俾九服實受其賜。今王欽承前緒,光於乃德;恢文武之大業,昭爾考之弘烈。皇靈降瑞,人神告徵;誕惟亮采,師錫朕命。僉曰:爾度克協於虞舜,用率我唐典,敬遜爾位。於戲!天之曆數在爾躬,君其祗順大禮,饗萬國以肅承天命

讀冊已畢,魏王曹丕即受八般大禮,登了帝位。賈詡引大小官僚朝於臺下。改延康元年為黃初完年。國號大魏。丕即傳旨,大赦天下。諡父曹操為太祖武皇帝。華歆奏曰:「『天無二日,民無二王』。漢帝既禪天下,理宜退就藩服。乞降明旨,安置劉氏於何地?」言訖,扶獻帝跪於臺下聽旨。丕降旨封帝為山陽公,即日便行。華歆按劍指帝,厲聲而言曰:「立一帝,廢一帝,古之常道!今上仁慈,不忍加害,封汝為山陽公。今日便行,非宜召不許入朝!」獻帝含淚拜謝,上馬而去。臺下軍民人等見之,傷感不已。丕謂群臣曰:「舜、禹之事,朕知之矣!」羣臣皆呼萬歲。後人觀此受禪臺,有詩歎曰:

兩漢經營事頗難,
一朝失却舊江山。
黃初欲學唐虞事,
司馬將來作樣看。

百官請曹丕答謝天地。丕方下拜,忽然臺前捲起一陣怪風,飛沙走石,急如驟雨,對面不見;臺上火燭,盡皆吹滅。丕驚倒於臺上,百官急救不臺,半晌方醒。侍臣扶入官中,數日不能設朝。後病稍可,方出殿受群臣朝賀。封華歆為司徒,王朗為司空。大小官僚,一一陞賞。丕疾未痊,疑許昌宮室多妖,乃自許昌幸洛陽,大建宮室。

蚤有人到成都,報說曹丕自立為大魏皇帝,於洛陽蓋造宮殿;且傳言漢帝已遇害。漢中王聞知,痛哭終曰,下令百官掛孝,遙望設祭,上尊諡曰「孝愍皇帝」。玄德因此憂慮,致染成疾,不能理事,政務皆託與孔明。孔明與太傅許靖、光祿大夫譙周商議,言天下不可一日無君,欲尊漢中王為帝。譙周曰:「近有祥風慶雲之瑞;成都西北角有黃氣數十丈,沖霄而起;帝星見於畢、胃、昴之分,煌煌如月:此正應漢中王當即帝位,以繼漢統。更復何疑?」

於是孔明與許靖,引大小官僚上表,請漢中王即皇帝位。漢中王覽表,大驚曰:「卿等欲陷孤為不忠不義之人耶?」孔明奏曰:「非也:曹丕篡漢自立,王上乃漢室苗裔,理合繼統以延漢祀。」漢中王勃然變色曰:「孤豈效逆賊所為!」拂袖而起,入於後宮。眾官皆散。三日後,孔明又引眾官入朝,請漢中王出。眾皆拜伏於前。許靖奏曰:「今漢天子已被曹丕所弒,王上不即帝位,與師討逆,不得為忠義也。今天下無不欲王上為君,為孝愍皇帝雪恨。若不從臣等所議,是失民望矣。」漢中王曰:「孤雖是景帝之孫,並未有德澤以布於民;今一旦自立為帝,與篡竊何異?」孔明苦勸數次,漢中王堅執不從。孔明乃設一計,謂眾官曰:「如此如此。」於是孔明託病不出。

On the appointed day, Emperor Xian requested Cao Pi to ascend the terrace and receive his abdication. At the foot of the terrace stood the officials, more than four hundred, and the Imperial Guards and the Tiger Guards, and soldiers to the number of three hundred thousand. Thereupon the Emperor presented the seal, which Cao Pi received into his hands. Then all those about the terrace knelt to listen to the reading of the manifesto:

51 "To the Prince of Wei. In days of old, Yao yielded the empire to Shun, and Shun in turn gave it to Yu. The will of Heaven does not follow the way of mortals, but seeks the virtuous. The rule of Han has lost its virility and the times are out of joint. When my turn came to rule, great disorder arose, and evils stalked abroad till the empire was in danger of subversion. I trusted to the military genius of the late Prince of Wei to restore order and purge away the evil, whereby to ensure tranquillity to my House. What could my single hand do to correct this and ensure peace for my Nine Domains?

52 "The present Prince has succeeded to his father. He is also resplendent in virtue, capable as Wu the Military King and Wen the Scholar King of the great task, brilliant in the glory of his father. The spirit of the empire is upon him; gods and humans declare his worth. To him be the bright reward, and let him accept this mandate. For all say his capabilities fit him to stand beside Yu.

53 "As did my great predecessor, I respectfully retire that he may be set up. The revolution of Heaven brings the glory upon his person, and he will accept the high office and comfort all people by reverently obeying the decree of Heaven."

54 The reading finished, the Prince of Wei, Cao Pi, proceeded to the terrace and ascended to the place of the Emperor. Then Jia Xu, at the head of the great concourse of officers, came to the foot of the terrace, and a court was held. The year of reign was changed from Prolonged Wealth, the first year, to Yellow Dawn, the first year (AD 220), and the government became that of Great Wei. An edict was then published proclaiming a general amnesty, and the title of "Founder of the Dynasty" was conferred upon the late Prince, Cao Cao.

55 Then said Hua Xin, "As heaven has but one sun, so the people can have but one ruler. The Hans have abdicated, and it is fitting that they withdraw to a distance. I pray for an edict naming the place of residence of the Liu family."

56 Taking the late Emperor by the arm, Hua Xin led him forward and made him kneel below the terrace to hear the command. Then the new Emperor Pi conferred upon him the title of Duke of Shanyang, bidding him depart forthwith.

57 Thereupon Hua Xin drew his sword and in a harsh voice said, "It is an old rule that the setting up of one emperor means the degradation of another. Now, through the gracious kindness of His Majesty, you are spared personal injury and created a duke. Proceed at once and return not to court without express command."

58 The late Emperor Xian controlled his emotion, thanked the Emperor Pi for his clemency and left on horseback. But those who saw the departure could not help a feeling of pity for him.

59 Said Cao Pi to his courtiers, "Now I understand the story of Shun and Yu."

60 Then they all shouted: "O Ruler, may thy life be eternal!"

61 The ruling policy of Han had failed them, 
Dangers pressed in upon the House, 
And the land they had held so long 
Passed from them forever. 
Little thought he, who then snatched their scepter, 
That the precedent he then claimed 
Would be used in due time by another 
To justify the destruction of his own House.

62 The officials then requested Cao Pi to make a solemn declaration to Heaven and Earth, which he did with humble obeisance.

63 But at this moment a sudden storm burst whirling up the dust and rolling along stones till no one could see the face of his neighbor. All the lights on the terrace were extinguished. The newly enthroned Emperor was terrified and fell prostrate. He was borne away unconscious. When he revived, he was assisted into the Palace, but for many days he was too ill to hold a court.

64 When he had somewhat recovered, he met his courtiers and received their felicitations. He rewarded Hua Xin with the post of Minister of the Interior, and Wang Lang with that of Minister of Works. All the officers were advanced in rank. But as his recovery was slow, he began to think there was too much witchcraft about the palaces at Xuchang and left it for Luoyang, where he erected a large palace complex.

65 The tale of these doings reached Chengdu and caused great grief to the Prince of Hanzhong, for he heard the rumors that the late Emperor had been put to death. He issued an order for mourning to be worn and instituted sacrifices, and he conferred the posthumous title of Emperor Xian the Filial on the late Emperor. This worry brought on an illness, so that he could not transact the business of the court, which was left in the hands of Zhuge Liang.

66 Then Zhuge Liang and some of his colleagues took counsel one with another, saying, "The empire cannot be one single day without its ruler, wherefore we desire that our Prince should be honored with the title of 'Emperor'."

67 Qiao Zhou said, "There have been auspicious indications. A yellow vapor has been seen in the northwest of Chengdu rising to the clouds, and the star of emperor has greatly increased in splendor and shined like the moon. These signs mean that our Prince is to become Emperor in succession to the House of Han. There can be no doubt."

68 Whereupon Zhuge Liang and Xu Jing, at the head of a large number of officers, presented a memorial requesting the Prince to assume the title of Emperor. But Liu Bei objected.

69 "O Nobles, do you desire to set my feet in the way of disloyalty and wrong-doing?"

70 "Not so," said Zhuge Liang. "But Cao Pi has usurped the Throne, while you are a scion of the House. It is right and proper that you succeed and prolong the line."

71 But the Prince suddenly showed anger, saying, "Can I imitate the deeds of such a rebel?"

72 He rose and left the chamber, going to his own apartments. So the officials dispersed.

73 But three days later Zhuge Liang again led a deputation to the court, and they requested that the Prince should come forth and hear them. He came, and they all prostrated themselves.

74 Xu Jing spoke, "The late Emperor of the Hans has been slain by Cao Pi. You, O Prince, will fail both in loyalty and rectitude if you do not assume the succession and destroy the wrong-doers. The whole empire requests you to rule that you may avenge the death of the late Emperor, and the people will be disappointed if you do not accede to their wishes."

75 The Prince replied, "Although I am descended from the grandson of Emperor Jing, I have not been of the least advantage. If I assumed the title of 'Emperor', how would that act differ from usurpation?"

76 Zhuge Liang pleaded with him again and again, but the Prince remained obdurate. Then Zhuge Liang bethought that where argument failed a ruse might succeed. So having arranged the parts his several colleagues were to play, he pleaded illness and remained at home. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,