삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 082-03 선주의 오나라 정벌

言未畢,忽班部中一少年將,奮然而出,伏地奏曰:「臣雖年幼,頗習兵書。願乞數萬之兵,已破蜀兵。」權視之,乃孫桓也。桓字叔武,其父名河,本姓俞氏,孫策愛之,賜姓孫;因此亦係吳王宗族。河生四子。桓居其長,弓馬熟嫻,常從吳王征討,累立奇功,官授武衛都尉;時年二十五歲。

權曰:「汝有何策勝之?」桓曰:「臣有大將二員,一名李異,一名謝旌,俱有萬夫不當之勇。乞數萬之眾,往擒劉備。」權曰:「姪雖英勇,爭奈年幼;必得一人相助,方可。」虎威將軍朱然出曰:「臣願與小將軍同擒劉備。」權許之,遂點水陸軍五萬,封孫桓為左都督,朱然為右都督,即日起兵。哨馬探得蜀兵已至宜都下寨,孫桓引二萬五千軍馬,屯於宜都界口,前後分作三營,以拒蜀兵。

卻說蜀將吳班領先鋒之印,自出川以來,所到之處,望風而降;兵不血刃,直到宜都;探知孫桓在彼下寨,飛奏先主。時先主已到秭歸,聞奏怒曰:「量此小兒,安敢與朕抗耶!」關興奏曰:「既孫權令此子為將,不勞陛下遣大將,臣願往擒之。」先主曰:「朕正欲觀汝壯氣。」即命關興前往。興拜辭欲行,張苞出曰:「既關興前去討賊,臣願同行。」先主曰:「二姪同去甚妙;但須謹慎,不可造次。」

二人拜辭先主,會合先鋒,一同進兵,列成陣勢。孫桓聽知蜀兵大至,合寨多起。兩陣對圓,孫桓領李異,謝旌,立馬於門旗之下,見蜀營中,擁出二員大將,皆銀盔銀鎧,白馬白旗;上首張苞挺丈八點鋼矛,下首關興橫著大砍刀。苞大罵曰:「孫桓豎子!死在臨時,尚敢抗拒天兵乎!」桓亦罵曰:「汝父已作無頭之鬼,今汝又來討死,好生不智!」

張苞大怒,挺鎗直取孫桓。桓背後謝旌,驟馬來迎。兩將戰三十餘合,旌敗走,苞乘勝趕來。李異見謝旌敗了,慌忙拍馬掄蘸金斧接戰。張苞與戰二十餘合,不分勝負。吳軍中裨將譚雄,見張苞英勇,李異不能勝,卻放一冷箭,正射中張苞所騎之馬。那馬負痛奔回本陣,未到門旗邊,撲地便倒,將張苞掀在地上。李異急向前掄起大斧,望張苞腦袋便砍。忽一道紅光閃處,李異頭早落地。原來關興見張苞馬回,正待接應,忽見張苞馬倒,李異趕來;興大喝一聲,劈李異於馬下,救了張苞,乘勢掩殺。孫桓大敗。各自鳴金收軍。

次日,孫桓又引軍來。張苞、關興齊出。關興立馬於陣前,單搦孫桓交鋒。桓大怒,拍馬揮刀,與關興戰三十餘合,氣力不加,大敗回陣。二小將追殺入營,吳班引著張南、馮習驅兵掩殺。張苞奮勇當先,殺入吳軍,正遇謝旌,被苞一矛刺死。吳軍四散奔走。蜀將得勝收兵,只不見了關興。張苞大驚曰:「安國有失,吾不獨生!」言訖,綽鎗上馬。尋不數里,只見關興左手提刀,右手活挾一將。苞問曰:「此是何人?」興笑答曰:「吾在亂軍中,正遇讎人,故生擒來。」苞視之,乃昨日放冷箭的譚雄也。苞大喜,同回本營,斬首瀝血,祭了死馬,逐寫表差人先主處報捷。

65 But just then a very youthful general stepped out from the ranks of the officials and said, with a lowly obeisance, "Though I am young, I am not a little versed in the books of war, and with a few legions I could destroy the power of Shu."

66 Sun Quan recognized Sun Huan, the son of Sun Hu. Sun Hu was originally from the Yu family, and he had served under Sun Jian, Sun Quan's father. Sun Jian loved the youth and gave him his own family name of Sun and so made him a member of his own clan. Sun Hu had four sons, of whom Sun Huan was the eldest. Sun Huan was an expert archer and horseman and had accompanied Sun Quan in several campaigns, where he had distinguished himself well and had been given a rank of Commander. At this time he was twenty-five.

67 "How do you think you can overcome them?"

68 "There are two able commanders under my command named Xie Jing and Li Yi, both very brave. With a few legions I will capture Liu Bei."

69 "Though you are brave, nephew, yet you are young and ought to have an assistant."

70 Thereupon Tiger General Zhu Ran stepped forward, saying, "Let me go."

71 Sun Quan consented. He promoted Sun Huan to General of the Left Army, and he told off fifty thousand of soldiers and marines, over whom he placed Sun Huan and Zhu Ran as joint commanders. They were to start as soon as possible.

72 The scouts reported that the army of Shu was camped at Yidu, and Sun Huan led half his army to the borders of that county and camped in three stockades.

73 Now the Shu General Hu Ban had received his seal as Leader of the Van. From the day he left the borders of the River Lands, he had had uninterrupted success. Everyone had submitted at the mere rumor of his coming. He had conducted his campaign with unstained swords as far as Yidu. When he heard that Sun Huan was camped there to oppose his progress, he sent back rapid messengers to the First Ruler, who was then at Zigui.

74 The First Ruler got angry, saying, "So they think this youth is able to withstand me?"

75 "Since this nephew of Sun Quan has been made a leader," said Guan Xing, "it is unnecessary to send a leader of high rank. Let me go."

76 "I was just wishing to see what you could do," said the First Ruler, and he gave him orders to go.

77 Just as Guan Xing was leaving, Zhang Bao stepped forth and asked permission to go too.

78 "Then both go, my nephews," said the Emperor. "But you must be prudent and not hasty."

79 So they took leave, collected their troops and advanced. Sun Huan, hearing of the coming of a large army, called out all his troops and drew up his array. His two famous generals, Li Yi and Xie Jing, were placed by the great standard. They watched the soldiers of Shu filing out and noted two leaders in silver helmets and silver armors, riding on white horses, and the flags were white. First came Zhang Bao with a long spear, and then Guan Xing carrying a great saber.

80 "Sun Huan, you tiny rascal, your time has come!" cried Zhang Bao abusively. "How dare you stand against the forces of Heaven?"

81 "Your father is a headless devil," cried Sun Huan, no way backward in reviling, "and you are going just now to join him. Don't you see?"

82 Then Zhang Bao rode at Sun Huan. From behind his chief, Xie Jing dashed out to meet him. They fought nearly forty bouts, and then Xie Jing ran away with Zhang Bao in pursuit.

83 When Li Yi saw his comrade overcome, he whipped up his steed and came into the fray, whirling his silvered battle-ax. Zhang Bao fought twenty bouts with him, but neither got the better.

84 Then in the army of Wu, a marching general named Tan Xiong, seeing that his two comrades could not overcome Zhang Bao, shot a treacherous arrow from the ranks and wounded Zhang Bao's steed. Feeling the pang of the wound, the horse bolted back to its own side, but fell before it reached it, throwing its rider sprawling on the ground. Seeing this, Li Yi turned and rode toward the prostrate leader to slay him with his battle-ax. But just as he was about to deliver his blow, lo! a red flash came between, and his head rolled along the earth.

85 The red flash was Guan Xing's great sword. Seeing the horse fall and Li Yi coming up, he had rushed in and dealt that fatal blow. And he had saved Zhang Bao from death. Then they attacked and lay on so that Sun Huan suffered a great defeat. Then each side beat the retreat and drew off.

86 Next day Sun Huan came out to offer battle again, and the two cousins went forth together. Guan Xing, from horseback by the main standard, challenged his enemy. Sun Huan rode out fiercely, and they two fought near thirty bouts. But Sun Huan was not strong enough and drew off. The two youths followed and reached his camp. Hu Ban, together with Feng Xi and Zhang Nan, also launched another attack. Zhang Bao helped them with all his force and was the first to force his way into the ranks of Wu. He came across Xie Jing, whom he slew with a spear thrust. The soldiers of Wu scattered and fled, and the victory was on the side of Shu.

87 But Guan Xing was missing. Zhang Bao was desperate, saying, "If something wrong happens to Guan Xing, I will not live!"

88 So he girded on his huge spear and rode far and wide seeking him. Presently he met Guan Xing, bearing his sword in his left hand, while his right held a captive.
89 "Who is this?" asked Zhang Bao.
90 "In the melee I met an enemy," said Guan Xing, "and I took him prisoner."

91 Then Zhang Bao recognized Tan Xiong, the man who had let fly the treacherous arrow that had brought down his horse. The two returned to camp, where they slew their prisoner and poured a libation of his blood to the dead horse.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,