삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 084-02 팔진도

魏主聞之,仰面笑曰:「劉備將敗矣。」群臣請問其故。魏主曰:「劉玄德不曉兵法:豈有連營七百里,而可以拒敵者乎?包原隰險阻屯兵者,此兵法之大忌也。玄德必敗於東吳陸遜之手。旬日之內,消息必至矣。」群邵臣猶未信,皆請撥兵備之。魏主曰:「陸遜若勝,必盡舉東吳兵去取西川;吳兵遠去,國中空虛,朕虛託以兵助戰,今三路一齊進兵,東吳唾手可取也。」

眾皆拜服,魏主下令,使曹仁督一軍出濡須,曹休督一軍出洞口,曹真督一軍出南郡:「三路軍馬會合日期,暗襲東吳。朕隨後自來接應。」調遣已定。

不說魏兵襲吳。且說馬良至川,入見孔明,呈上圖本而言曰:「今移營夾江橫佔七百里,下四十餘屯,皆依溪傍澗,林木茂盛之處。主上令良將圖本來與丞相觀之。」孔明看訖,拍案叫苦曰:「是何人教主上如此下寨?可斬此人!」馬良曰:「皆主上自為,非他人之謀。」孔明歎曰:「漢朝氣數休矣!」

良問其故。孔明曰:「包原隰險阻而結營,此兵家之大忌。倘彼用火攻,何以解救?又豈有連營七百里而可拒敵乎?禍不遠矣!陸遜拒守不出,正為此也。汝當速去見天子,改屯諸營,不可如此。」良曰;「倘今吳兵已勝,如之奈何?」孔明曰:「陸遜不敢來追,成都可保無虞。」良曰:「遜何故不追?」孔明曰:「恐魏兵襲其後也。主上若有失,當投白帝城避之。吾入川時,已伏下十萬兵在魚腹浦矣。」良大驚曰:「某於魚腹浦往來數次,未嘗見一卒,丞相何作此詐語?」孔明曰:「後來必見,不勞多問。」馬良求了表章,火速投御營來。孔明自回成都,調撥軍馬救應。

卻說陸遜見蜀兵懈怠,不復隄防,升帳聚大小將士聽令曰:「吾自受命以來,未嘗出戰。今觀蜀兵,足知動靜,故欲先取江南岸一營。誰敢去取?」

言未畢,韓當、周泰、凌統等,應聲而出曰:「某等願往。」遜教皆退不用,獨喚階下末將淳于丹曰:「吾與汝五千軍,去取江南第四營:蜀將傅彤所守。今晚就要成功。吾自提兵接應。」淳于丹引兵去了,又喚徐盛、丁奉曰:「汝等各領兵三千,屯於寨外五里,如淳于丹敗回,有兵趕來,當出救之,卻不可追去。」二將自鬥軍去了。

27 The spies of Wei duly reported these doings to the Ruler of Wei: "Shu marches against Wu, erecting forty base camps along two hundred miles of woods and hills. Moreover, the Ruler of Shu places Huang Quan in command of the North of the Great River. Huang Quan's marines patrolled as far as thirty miles daily. We do not know their intention."

28 The Ruler of Wei laughed aloud when he heard the details of the long line of camps and the encampments among the trees and all this.

29 "Liu Bei is going to be defeated," said he.

30 "How do you know?" asked his courtiers.

31 "Because Liu Bei does not know how to wage war. How can he beat off an enemy along a front of two hundred miles? The maxims of war forbid to camp in open plains, among marshes, amid precipitous heights and obstacles. He will be defeated at the hand of Lu Xun, and we shall hear of it in about ten days."

32 His officers felt more than doubtful and entreated their master to prepare an army to guard against Huang Quan, and to attack Shu if the occasion would allow.

33 But the Ruler of Wei replied, "I do not plan to attack Shu. If successful, Lu Xun will lead all his force westward into West River Land, and the South Land will be defenseless. I shall pretend to send an army to help. I shall send them in three divisions, and I shall overcome Wu easily."

34 They all bowed acquiescence and approval. Then orders went out appointing Cao Ren to lead an army out to Ruxu, Cao Xiu to take a second out to Dongkou, and Cao Zhen to command a third aiming at Nanjun, and the three armies were to combine on a given date for a sudden attack on Wu. The Ruler of Wei would himself bring up the reinforcement in this southern campaign.

35 Having reached Chengdu, Ma Liang lost no time in seeing the Prime Minister and presenting the plan of the armies as they were in the field.

36 Said Ma Liang, "Now the forces are on both sides of the Great River extending along a front of two hundred miles, with forty stations, each beside a mountain stream or in a pleasantly shaded forest. At our lord's command, I prepared this map, and he sent me to ask your opinion."

37 "Who advised such an arrangement? He ought to be put to death, whoever it was!" cried Zhuge Liang, tapping the table at his side.

38 "It is entirely our lord's own work. No other had any hand in it," said Ma Liang.

39 "The life and energy of the Hans are done indeed," said Zhuge Liang sorrowfully. "Our lord has committed those very faults which the rules of the Art of War lay down as to be particularly avoided. The camps are made where free movement is impossible, and nothing can save him if the enemy use fire. Beside, what defense is possible along a two-hundred-mile front? Disaster is at hand, and Lu Xun sees it all, which explains his obstinate refusal to come out into the open. Go back as quickly as you can, and tell our lord that this will not do, that it must be changed at once."

40 "But if I am too late---if Wu has already attacked and won---, what then?"

41 "The enemy will not dare to follow up their victory by a march on Chengdu. So this capital is secure."

42 "Why will they not?"

43 "Wei is behind their back: That is why. Our lord will be compelled to shelter in Baidicheng. I have already placed ten thousand troops in hiding at Fishbelly Creek."

44 "Have you? I have been up and down that creek three or four times without seeing a soldier. I do not see the reason of telling lies to me," said Ma Liang.

45 "You will see. Do not ask so many questions."

46 With the precious instructions which he had persuaded Zhuge Liang to draw up, Ma Liang hastened back to the imperial camp, while Zhuge Liang went to the capital to prepare a relief expedition.

47 The soldiers of Shu had become slack and idle and no longer maintained adequate defense, wherefore Lu Xun perceived that his moment had arrived, and called his generals to his tent to receive orders.

48 "There has been no fighting since I received our lord's command. I have spent the time in acquiring a knowledge of the enemy. As a preliminary operation I want to capture a camp on the south bank. Who volunteers?"

49 Out stepped Han Dang and Zhou Tai and Ling Tong, all three at once, each crying that he wanted to be sent. But they were sent back. The Commander-in-Chief did not want any of them.

50 Then he called up the junior general, Chunyu Dan, and said, "You will take the fourth camp on the south side. The commander of that post is Fu Tong. You may have five thousand troops. I shall support you."

51 Chunyu Dan took the order and was gone.

52 Then Lu Xun summoned Xu Sheng and Ding Feng and said, "Each of you will take three thousand troops and bivouac two miles from the camp, so that if Chunyu Dan is repulsed and pursued, you can rescue him."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,