삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 088-03 맹획, 세번째 사로잡히다

諸多酋長皆來告董荼那曰:「我等雖居蠻方,未嘗敢犯中國;中國亦不曾侵我。今因孟獲勢力相逼,不得已而造反。想孔明神機莫測,曹操、孫權尚自懼之,何況我等蠻方乎?況我等皆受 其活命之恩,無可為報。今欲舍一死命,殺孟獲去投孔明,以免洞中百姓塗炭之苦。」董荼那曰:「未知汝等心下若何?」內有原蒙孔明放回的人,一齊同聲應曰:「願往!」於是董荼那手執鋼刀,引百餘人,直奔大寨而來。

時孟獲大醉於帳中。董荼那引眾人持 刀而入,帳下有兩將侍立。董荼那以刀指曰:「汝等亦受諸葛丞相活命之恩,宜當報效。」二將曰:「不須將軍下手,某當生擒孟獲,去獻丞相。」於是一齊入帳,將孟獲執縛已定,押到瀘水邊,駕船直過北岸,先使人報知孔明。   

卻說孔明已有細作探知此事,於是密傳號令,教各寨將士,整頓軍器,方教為首酋長解孟獲入來,其餘皆回本寨聽候。董荼那先入中軍見孔明,細說其事。孔明重加賞勞,用好言撫慰,遣董荼那引眾酋長去了,然後令刀斧手推孟獲入。孔明笑曰:「汝前者有言:但再擒得,便肯降服。今日如何?」獲曰:「此非汝之能也;乃吾手下之人自相殘 害,以致如此。如何肯服!」孔明曰:「吾今再放汝去,若何?」孟獲曰:「吾雖蠻人,頗知兵法;若丞相端的肯放吾回洞中,吾當率兵再決勝負。若丞相這番再擒得我,那時 傾心吐膽歸降,並不敢改移也。」孔明曰:「這番生擒,如又不服,必無輕恕。」令左 右去其繩索,仍前賜以酒食,列坐於帳上。孔明曰:「吾自出茅廬,戰無不勝,攻無不取。汝蠻邦之人,何為不服?」獲默然不答。

孔明酒後,喚孟獲同上馬出寨,觀看諸營 寨柵所屯糧草,所積軍器。孔明指謂孟獲曰:「汝不降吾,真愚人也。吾有如此之精兵猛將,糧草兵器,汝安能勝吾哉?汝若早降,吾當奏聞天子,令汝不失王位,子子孫孫,永鎮蠻邦。意下若何?」獲曰:「某雖肯降,怎奈洞中之人未肯心服。若丞相肯放回去,就當招安本部人馬,同心合膽,方可歸順。」孔明忻然,又與孟獲回到大寨。飲酒至晚,獲辭去;孔明親自送至瀘水邊,以船送獲歸寨。

孟獲來到本寨,先伏刀斧手於帳下,差心腹人到董荼那、阿會喃寨中,只推孔明有使命至,將二人賺到大寨帳下,盡皆殺之,棄屍於澗。孟獲隨即遣親信之人,守把隘口,自引軍出了夾山峪,要與馬岱交戰,卻並不見一人;及問土人,皆言昨夜盡搬糧草,復渡瀘水,歸大寨去了。

52 They went to the tent of Dongtu Na and said, "Though we live in the Mang country, we have never had any thoughts of rebellion against the Imperial Government, nor has the Middle Kingdom ever encroached upon our land. We must own that Meng Huo's superior power forced us into this rising, and we could not help ourselves. Zhuge Liang is too clever for us, and no one can guess what he may do. Even Cao Cao and Sun Quan fear him; how much more must we? Moreover, we have received kindness at his hands and owe him our lives. We ought to show our gratitude. Now let us at all risks slay this Meng Huo and submit to Zhuge Liang so that our people may not suffer."

53 Dongtu Na said, "I do not know your inner sentiments."

54 At this, all those who had been prisoners and released cried with one voice, "We desire to go to Meng Huo."

55 Thereupon Dongtu Na took in his hand a sharp sword, placed himself at the head of more than a hundred malcontents, and rushed into the great camp. At that moment Meng Huo was, as usual, intoxicated and lay in his tent. The mutineers rushed in. They found two generals on guard.

56 "You also received kindness from Zhuge Liang and ought to repay it," cried Dongtu Na.

57 They replied, "You do not have to slay him. Let us carry him a prisoner to the Prime Minister."

58 So they bound the King securely, took him down to the river, and crossed in a boat to the northern bank. There they halted, while they sent a messenger to Zhuge Liang.

59 Now Zhuge Liang knew what had been happening, and he had issued orders for every camp to prepare their weapons. All being ready, he told the chiefs to bring up their prisoner, and bade the others return to their camps. Dongtu Na went first and told the matter to Zhuge Liang, who praised his zeal and gave him presents. Then he retired with the chiefs, and the executioners brought in Meng Huo.

60 "You said once before that if you were captured again, you would give in," said Zhuge Liang, smiling. "Now will you yield?"

61 "This capture is not your work," replied Meng Huo. "It is the work of these minions of mine who want to hurt me. I will not yield on this."

62 "If I free you again, what then?"

63 "I am a Mang, and so I am not wholly ignorant of war. If you, O Minister, let me return to my ravines, I will muster another army and fight a decisive battle with you. If you capture me again, then I will incline my heart and own myself beaten and yield. I will not go back on my promise again."

64 "If you refuse to yield next time you are captured, I shall hardly pardon you."

65 At Zhuge Liang's orders the cords were loosed and refreshments were brought for the prisoner.

66 "Remember," said Zhuge Liang, "I have never failed yet. I have never failed to win a battle or to take a city I have assaulted. Why do you Mangs not yield?"

67 Meng Huo only nodded his head; he said nothing. After the wine, Zhuge Liang and Meng Huo rode round the camps together, and the King saw all the arrangements and the piles of stores and heaps of weapons.

68 And after the inspection Zhuge Liang said, "You are silly not to yield to me. You see my veteran soldiers, my able generals, my stores of all kinds and war gear. How can you hope to prevail against me? If you will yield, I will inform the Emperor, and you shall retain your kingship, and your sons and grandsons shall succeed as perpetual guardians of the Mang country. Do you not think it would be well?"

69 Meng Huo replied, "If I did yield, the people of my valleys would not be content. If you release me once more, I will see to it that my own people keep the peace and bring them round to unanimity of feeling, and then they will not oppose any more."

70 Zhuge Liang was glad, and they returned to the main camp to feast until dusk, when Meng Huo took his leave. Zhuge Liang ordered a craft and went to see him across River Lu.

71 But Meng Huo's first act on his return to his own camp was to send one of his people to Dongtu Na's and Ahui Nan's camps, and pretend to ask them to come to meet a messenger from Zhuge Liang. When the two generals came, Meng Huo ordered assassins who had been placed hidden to do away with the two leaders. Their corpses were thrown into a gully. Then he sent his friends to guard the most important strategic points, while he marched to fight a battle with Ma Dai. But when he got near the valley, he saw no signs of the enemy.

72 He questioned the inhabitants, and they said, “The Shu army, with all their stores, recrossed the river last night and joined the main body in the northern bank.”

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,