삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 091-02 출사표

次日,孔明引大軍俱到瀘水南岸,但見雲收霧散,風靜浪平。蜀兵安然盡渡瀘水,果然「鞭敲金鐙響,人唱凱歌還」。行到永昌,孔明留王伉、呂凱守四郡;發付孟獲領衆自回,囑其勤政馭下,善撫居民,勿失農務。孟獲涕泣拜別而去。

孔明自引大軍回成都。後主排鑾駕出郭三十里迎接,下輦立於道傍,以侯孔明。孔明慌下車,伏道而言曰:「臣不能速平南方,使主上懷憂,臣之罪也。」後主扶起孔明,並車而回,設太平筵會,重賞三軍。自此遠邦進貢來朝者二百餘處。孔明奏准後主,將歿於王事者之家,一一優恤。人心歡悅,朝野清平。

卻說魏主曹丕,在位七年,即蜀漢建興四年也。丕先納夫人甄氏,即袁紹次子袁熙之婦,前破鄴城時所得。後生一子,名叡,字元仲,自幼聰明,丕甚愛之。後丕又納安平廣宗人郭永之女為貴妃,甚有顔色。其父嘗曰:「吾女乃女中之王也。」故號為「女王」。自丕納為貴妃,因甄夫人失寵,郭貴妃欲謀為后,卻與幸臣張韜商議。

時丕有疾,韜乃詐稱於甄夫人宮中掘得桐木偶人,上書天子年月日時,為魘鎮之事。丕大怒,遂將甄夫人賜死,立郭貴妃為后。因無出,養曹叡為己子。雖甚愛之,不立為嗣。叡年至十五歲,弓馬熟嫻。

當年春二月,丕帶叡出獵。行於山塢之間,趕出子母二鹿,丕一箭射倒母鹿,回觀小鹿馳於曹叡馬前。丕大呼曰:「吾兒何不射之?」叡在馬上泣告曰:「陛下已殺其母,安忍復殺其子也。」丕聞之,擲弓於地曰:「吾兒真仁德之主也!」于是遂封叡為平原王。

夏五月,丕感寒疾,醫治不痊,乃召中軍大將軍曹真、鎮軍大將軍陳群、撫軍大將軍司馬懿三人入寢宮。丕喚曹叡至,指謂曹真等曰:「今朕病已沈重,不能復生。此子年幼,卿等三人可善輔之,勿負朕心。」三人皆告曰:「陛下何出此言?臣等願竭力以事陛下,至千秋萬歲。」丕曰:「今年許昌城門無故自崩,乃不祥之兆,朕故自知必死也。」正言間,內侍奏征東大將軍曹休入宮問安。丕召入謂曰:「卿等皆國家柱石之臣也,若能同心輔朕之子,朕死亦瞑目矣!」言訖,墮淚而薨。時年四十歲,在位七年。

於是曹真、陳群、司馬懿、曹休等,一面舉哀,一面擁立曹叡為大魏皇帝。諡父丕為文皇帝,諡母甄氏為文昭皇后。封鍾繇為太傅,曹真為大將軍,曹休為大司馬,華歆為太尉,王朗為司徒,陳群為司空,司馬懿為驃騎大將軍。其餘文武官僚,各各封贈。大赦天下。時雍、涼二州缺人守把,司馬懿上表乞守西涼等處。曹叡從之,遂封懿提督雍、涼等處兵馬。領詔去訖。

Next day the army stood on the south bank with a clear sky over their heads and calm waters at their feet, the clouds gone and the winds hushed, and the crossing was made without misadventure. They continued their way, whips cracking, gongs clanging, spurs jingling, and ever and anon the song of victory rising over all.

21 Passing through Yongchang, Wang Kang and Lu Kai were left there in command of the four territories---Yizhou, Yongchang, Zangge, and Yuesui. And then Meng Huo was permitted to leave. He was ordered to be diligent in his administration, maintain good control, and soothe and care for the people left to him to govern and to see to it that agriculture was promoted. He took leave with tears rolling down his cheeks.

22 When the army neared Capital Chengdu, the Latter Ruler came out ten miles in state to welcome his victorious minister. The Emperor stood by the roadside as Zhuge Liang came up, and waited.

23 Zhuge Liang quickly descended from his chariot, prostrated himself and said, "Thy servant has offended in causing his master anxiety. But the conquest of the south was long."

24 The Emperor took Zhuge Liang kindly by the hand and raised him. Then the chariots of the Son of God and his minister returned to Chengdu side by side. In the capital were great rejoicings with banquets and rewards for the army. Henceforward distant nations sent tribute to the Imperial Court to the number of two hundred.

25 As proposed in a memorial, the Emperor provided for the families of the soldiers who had lost their lives in the expedition, and they were made happy. And the whole land enjoyed tranquillity.

26 Meanwhile in the Middle Land, the Ruler of Wei, Cao Pi, had now ruled seven years, and it was the fourth year of Beginning Prosperity in Shu-Han calendar. Cao Pi had taken to wife a lady of the Zhen family, formerly the wife of the second son of Yuan Shao. He had discovered Lady Zhen at the sack of Yejun and had married her. She bore him a son, Cao Rui, who was very clever and a great favorite with his father.

27 Later Cao Pi took as Beloved Consort a daughter of Guo Yong in Guangzong. Lady Guo was a woman of exceeding beauty, whom her father said, "She is the king among women!" And the name "Lady King" stuck to her.

28 But with Lady Guo's arrival at court, Lady Zhen fell from her lord's favor, and the Beloved Consort's ambition led her to intrigue to replace the Empress. She took Zhang Tao, a minister at the court, into her confidence.

29 At that time the Emperor was indisposed, and Zhang Tao alleged, saying, "In the palace of the Empress has been dug up a wooden image with Your Majesty's date of birth written thereon. It is meant to exercise a maleficent influence."

30 Cao Pi in his anger forced his Empress to commit suicide; and he set up the Beloved Consort in her place.

31 But Lady Guo had no issue. Wherefore she nourished Cao Rui as her own. However, loved as Cao Rui was, he was not then named heir by the Empress.

32 When he was about fifteen, Cao Rui, who was an expert archer and a daring rider, accompanied his father to the hunt. In a gully they started a doe and its fawn. Cao Pi shot the doe, while the fawn fled. Seeing that the fawn's course led past his son's horse, Cao Pi called out to him to shoot it. Instead the youth bursts into tears.

33 "Your Majesty has slain the mother. How can one kill the child as well?"

34 The words struck the Emperor with remorse. He threw aside his bow, saying, "My son, you would make a benevolent and virtuous ruler."

35 From this circumstance Cao Pi decided that Cao Rui should succeed, and conferred upon him the princedom of Pingyuan.

36 In the fifth month the Emperor fell ill, and medical treatment was of no avail. So the chief officers were summoned to the bedside of the Emperor. They were Commander of the Center Army Cao Zhen, General Who Guards the West Chen Qun, and Grand Commander Sima Yi.

37 When they had come, the Emperor's son was called, and the dying Emperor spoke thus: "I am grievously ill, and my end is near. I confide to your care and guidance this son of mine. You must support him out of good feeling for me."

38 "Why does Your Majesty talk thus?" said they. "We will do our utmost to serve you for a thousand autumns and a myriad years."

39 "No. I know that I am about to die," said the Emperor. "The sudden fall of the gates of Xuchang this year was the omen, as I well knew."

40 Just then the attendants said that General Who Conquers the East Cao Xiu had come to ask after the Emperor's health. They were told to call Cao Xiu into the chamber.

41 When he had entered, Cao Pi said to him, "You and these three are the pillars and cornerstones of the state. If you will only uphold my son, I can close my eyes in peace."

42 These were his last words. A flood of tears gushed forth, and Cao Pi sank back on the couch dead. He was forty years of age and had reigned seven years (AD 229).

43 The four ministers raised the wailing for the dead and forthwith busied themselves with setting up Cao Rui as the Emperor of Great Wei. The late Emperor received the posthumous style of "Emperor Pi". The late Empress, the consort who had suffered death, was styled "Empress Zhen".

44 Honors were distributed freely in celebration of the new reign. Zhong Yao was made Imperial Guardian; Cao Zhen, Regent Marshal; Cao Xiu, Minister of War; Hua Xin, Grand Commander; Wang Lang, Minister of the Interior; Chen Qun, Minister of Works; Sima Yi, Imperial Commander of the Flying Cavalry; and many others, conspicuous and obscure, were promoted. A general amnesty was declared throughout all the land.

45 About this time a vacancy existed in the commandership of Yongzhou and Liangzhou. Sima Yi asked for the post and got it. He left for his new office as soon as he had received the appointment. All military affairs of the west were now under his command.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,