삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 091-03 출사표

早有細作飛報入川。孔明大驚曰:「曹丕已死,孺子曹叡即位,餘皆不足慮:司馬懿深有謀略,今督雍、涼兵馬,倘訓練成時,必為蜀中之大患。不如先起兵伐之。」參軍馬謖曰:「今丞相平南方回,軍馬疲敝,只宜存恤,豈可復遠征?某有一計,使司馬懿自死於曹叡之手,未知丞相鈞意允否?」孔明問是何計,馬謖曰:「司馬懿雖是魏國大臣,曹叡素懷疑忌。何不密遣人往洛陽、鄴郡等處,布散流言,道此人欲反;更作司馬懿告示天下榜文,遍貼諸處。使曹叡心疑,必然殺此人也。」孔明從之,即遣人密行此計去了。

卻說鄴城門上。忽一日見貼下告示一道。守門者揭了,來奏曹叡。叡觀之,其文曰:

驃騎大將軍總領雍、涼等處兵馬事司馬懿,謹以信義布告天下:昔太祖武皇帝,創立基業,本欲立陳思王子建為社稷主;不幸奸讒交集,歲久潛龍。皇孫曹叡,素無德行,妄自居尊,有負太祖之遺意。今吾應天順人,克日興師,以慰萬民之望。告示到日,各宜歸命新君。如不順者,當滅九族!先此告聞,想宜知悉。
  曹叡覽畢,大驚失色,急問群臣。太尉華歆奏曰:「司馬懿上表乞守雍、涼,正為此也。先時太祖武皇帝嘗謂臣曰:『司馬懿鷹視狼顧,不可付以兵權;久必為國家大禍。』今日反情已萌,可速誅之。」王朗奏曰:「司馬懿深明韜略,善曉兵機,素有大志;若不早除,久必為禍。」叡乃降旨,欲興兵御駕親征。

忽班部中閃出大將軍曹真奏曰:「不可。文皇帝托孤於臣等數人,是知司馬仲達無異志也。今事未知真假,遽爾加兵,乃逼之反耳。或者蜀、吳奸細行反間之計,使我君臣自亂,彼卻乘虛而擊,未可知也。陛下幸察之。」叡曰:「司馬懿若果謀反,將奈何?」真曰:「如陛下心疑,可仿漢高僞遊雲夢之計。御駕幸安邑,司馬懿必然來迎;觀其動靜,就車前擒之,可也。」叡從之,遂命曹真監國,親自領御林軍十萬,徑到安邑。

司馬懿不知其故,欲令天子知其威嚴,乃整兵馬,率甲士數萬來迎。近臣奏曰:「司馬懿果率兵十餘萬,前來抗拒,實有反心矣。」叡慌命曹休先領兵迎之。司馬懿見兵馬前來,只疑車駕親至,伏道而迎。曹休出曰:「仲達受先帝托孤之重,何故反耶?」懿大驚失色,汗流遍體,乃問其故。休備言前事。懿曰:「此吳、蜀奸細反間之計,欲使我君臣自相殘害,彼卻乘虛而襲。某當自見天子辨之。」遂急退了軍馬,至叡車前俯伏泣奏曰:「臣受先帝托孤之重,安敢有異心?必是吳、蜀之奸計。臣請提一旅之師,先破蜀,後伐吳,報先帝與陛下,以明臣心。」叡疑慮未決。華歆奏曰:「不可付之兵權。可即罷歸田里。」叡依言,將司馬懿削職回鄉,命曹休總督雍、涼軍馬。曹叡駕回洛陽。

46 In due time the news of all these doings reached Zhuge Liang and perturbed him not a little.

47 He was anxious, saying, "Cao Pi is dead, and his son Cao Rui has succeeded him. But that is not my concern. Only I am worried about Sima Yi, who is very crafty and skillful in the art of war, and who, in command of all western forces of Yongzhou and Liangzhou, may prove a serious danger to Shu. This Sima Yi ought to be attacked at once."

48 Counselor Ma Su spoke of this matter. "You, O Prime Minister, have just returned from an arduous and exhausting expedition, and you should take time to recuperate before you undertake such another. However, I have a scheme by which Cao Rui may be brought to work the destruction of Sima Yi. May I lay it before you?"

49 "What plan have you?" said he.

50 "The young emperor has no confidence in Sima Yi although Sima Yi is a high minister of state. Now send someone secretly to Luoyang and Yejun to disseminate reports that Sima Yi is about to rebel. Further, prepare a proclamation in his name and post it up so as to cause Cao Rui to mistrust him and put him to death."

51 Zhuge Liang adopted the suggestion.

52 Whence it came about that many notices suddenly appeared, and one found its way to the city gate of Yejun. The wardens of the gate took it down and sent it to Cao Rui. This is what it said:

53 "I, Sima Yi, Imperial Commander of the Flying Cavalry, Commander of the Forces of Yongzhou and Liangzhou, confident in the universal principles of right, now inform the empire, saying:

54 "The Founder of this Dynasty, Emperor Cao, established himself with the design of recurring the empire to the Lord of Linzi, Cao Zhi. Unfortunately, calumny spread abroad, and the Dragon Ruler could not manifest himself for many years. Emperor Cao's grandson, Cao Rui, does not follow a virtuous course, though sitting in the high place, and has not fulfilled the great intention of his ancestor. Now I, in accordance with the will of Heaven and favoring the desires of the people, have decided upon a day to set my army in motion in order to secure the wish of the people. When that day arrives, I call upon each one to gather to his lord, and I will destroy utterly the family of any who shall disobey. You are hereby informed that you may all know."

55 This document frightened the young Emperor, and he turned pale. At once he called a council of his officials to consider it.

56 Hua Xin said, "That was the reason for his having requested the commandership of Yongzhou and Liangzhou. Now Emperor Cao, the Founder of Great Wei, frequently said to me that Sima Yi was ambitious and hungry, and should not be entrusted with military authority lest he harm the state. This is the first beginning of rebellion, and the author should be put to death."

57 Wang Lang said, "Sima Yi is a master of strategy and skilled in tactics. Moreover, he is ambitious and will cause mischief if he be allowed to live."

58 Wherefore Cao Rui wrote a command to raise an army, which he would lead to punish the minister.

59 Suddenly Cao Zhen stood forth from the rank of military officers and said, "What you advise is impossible. His Late Majesty, Emperor Pi, confided his son to the care of certain officers of state, of whom Sima Yi is one, wherefore it is certain that he felt sure of Sima Yi's probity. So far nothing is known certainly. If you hastily send an army to repress him, you may force him into rebellion. This may be but one of the base tricks of Shu or Wu to cause dissension in our midst so that occasion be found to further their own aims. As no one knows, I pray Your Majesty reflect before you do anything."

60 "Supposing Sima Yi really contemplates a revolt. What then?" said Cao Rui.

61 Cao Zhen replied, "If Your Majesty suspects him, then do as did Liu Bang the Supreme Ancestor of Han when, under pretense of taking a trip on the Lake Yunmeng, he summoned his vassals---and seized Han Xin, who had been denounced. Go to Anyi; Sima Yi will assuredly come out to meet you, and his actions and demeanor may be watched closely. He can be arrested if needed."

62 Cao Rui changed his mind. Leaving Cao Zhen to regulate the affairs of state, the young Emperor went out with the Imperial Guards, to the number of one hundred thousand, and traveled to Anyi.

63 Ignorant of the reason of the Emperor's coming, and anxious to show off his dignity, Sima Yi went to welcome his ruler in all the pomp of a commander of a great army of one hundred thousand.

64 As Sima Yi approached, the courtiers told the Emperor, saying, "Sima Yi's defection is certain since such a large army can only mean that he is prepared to resist."

65 Whereupon Cao Xiu, with a large force, was sent in front to meet him. Sima Yi thought the Imperial Chariot was coming, and he advanced alone and stood humbly by the roadside till Cao Xiu came up.

66 Cao Xiu advanced and said, "Friend, His Late Majesty entrusted you with the heavy responsibility of caring for his son. Why are you in revolt?"

67 Sima Yi turned pale, and a cold sweat broke out all over him as he asked the reason for such a charge. Cao Xiu told him what had occurred.

68 "This is a vile plot on the part of our rivals, Shu and Wu, to cause dissension," said Sima Yi. "It is a design to make the Emperor work evil upon his ministers that thereby another may profit. I must see the Son of Heaven and explain."

69 Ordering his army to retire, Sima Yi went forward alone to the Emperor's chariot.

70 Sima Yi bowed low and said, weeping, "His Late Majesty gave me charge of his son. Could I betray him? This is a wile of the enemy. I crave permission to lead an army, first to destroy Shu and then to attack Wu, whereby to show my gratitude to the late Emperor and Your Majesty and manifest my own true heart."

71 However, Cao Rui did not feel quite convinced, and Hua Xin said, "In any case withdraw his military powers and let him go into retirement."

72 And thus it was decided. Sima Yi was forced to retire to his native village. Cao Xiu succeeded to his command, and Cao Rui returned to Luoyang.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,